Search results for query: *

1. I think freelancer is bugged.

the problem is it isnt telling me what i need....
  2. I think freelancer is bugged.

I think freelancer is bugged, , I cannot seem to get promoted no matter what I do. and there is no message on why i am not getting promoted just pays me and keeps going.
  3. Perisno Bugfix Download (0.744)

this shud b stickied.
  4. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

tryoied that didnt work
    just crahs in load screen
  5. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

SO I have 7.2 is there a way i can go from 7.2 to 7.3 without redownloading the mod, i have really limited bandwidth atm and wont be able to get the new version otherwise!
  6. Patch .73 for Perisno

Perisno is life GS is love <3
  7. Join a Lord dont get promoted

Antiop said:
    you need power draw 3 to become an elvarie scout, the hardest rank up will be the one where you can chose between becoming a horseman or an archer (I think) you'll need riding 4 or 5 if I remember right (even if you want to stay in the footmen ranks) becoming a redwood red ranger (best footmen) requires ridiculous amounts of strength and power draw

ty
  8. I hate this mods Katana Animations can i change them to be like native?

PPQ_Purple said:
    To each his own. Though I am genuinely curious to know what getting used to animation has to do at being good at the game?

Timing, for chamber and what not
  9. Join a Lord dont get promoted

Psychopompos said:
    In Freelancer, you must have relevant attributes and skills to be able to be promoted, which is actually logical: your stats have to allow you to use the weapons and armour pieces which are the standard equipment of the next rank. You'll need to level up a bit.

but i have no idea what ia m suppose to level up. and i was the lowest tier....
  10. Join a Lord dont get promoted

So useing the freelancer thing I joined a lord and next to the promotion it shows not applicable. is it disabled if u start as a noble or something I was a elvari noble not landed. Experiance dosent make a diffrence. Bug or "feature"?
  11. Horses redone

your redo of horse numbers 1 and 2 look worse tbh.
  12. Version 0.772 Released!

Michadr said:
    Updated OP!

I will just post a small update.
    Version 0.72 is getting closer to being released. There will be a few notable changes and bug fixes. Elven females will have new faces, though I haven't finished that part yet. The LOD issue was reported by a lot of people and I do agree it doesn't look good at all when you see a white face from a distance. I am not sure yet how soon those will be finished but we are aiming for a weekend release. Maybe I shouldn't have said that so don't quote me just yet. We will try to fix as many bugs as possible till then (or whenever we release 0.72). Then I think we will switch all our efforts to 0.8, as Gsandes and me have been working mostly on bugfixing for this version. Anyway, I think that's about it.
    To finish of my post (I don't write as much as Sanders mainly because it's way to late for me to even be up and heck, nobody can write as much as he does and still make sense!) here is the newest ridable animal to be roaring into Perisno!
    2OFIQ.png
    I will also post a update for the Zann Troop Tree closer to the release.

- Michadr

thicker body please <3 looks anorexic. strong showing otherwise. wd with the nose and face. 
  13. An excellent review I found on steam.

i give this review a

9.8/10 the hearts are nice i guess
  14. Your personal Viking Conquest rating (X out of 10)

Radix said:
    4/10

EDIT: I read that people point out story mode as a big plus, and frankly that makes me feel even more disappointed, I say, stay with what u know best TaleWorlds, that is sandbox. If I wanted to play something with a story I would play Dragon age or the Witcher. I feel like they focused on story mode to much and sandbox lost cose of that a great deal. For me, Sandbox mode is the essence of M&B, it is what makes this game so good for me and the reason I picked it up years ago, it saddens me when I hear they commit resources and time into some story modes and neglect its true form which is sandbox. I wish there was no story mode and one good sandbox.

tale worlds didnt make it. it is basically a mod you pay for.
  15. Viking Conquest Update 1.0 hotfix

enemies just sit in spawn

selection menu is still buggy clicking the auto-save messes it up
  16. Viking Conquest Update 1.0 hotfix

The menu when selecting your difficulty is still extremely unresponsive. That needs to be fixed. THe map is working alright will blitz through to the battle that lagged a lot for me.

EDIT - got spammed with RGL errors - then loaded into a town. will test again AFTER that gets fixed.
  17. Playability over historical accuracy? POLL REVISED

Redleg said:
    Pamper_Me said:
    the thing that gets me is that they didn't include any 2h wepons but they left the skill.... that just strikes me as lazy / super misleading.

You must feel awful about that.  It must be the same way I feel about people making inferences about personality and intention from just a little tidbit of information.  What should I assume about your character because of your refusal to use capital letters where appropriate?

i do feel awful about it, you have no idea. but you know I do love how you decided to do a personal attack instead of saying anything relevant to the game.
  18. Why do all the men look like hulks?

Dan11311 said:
    stevehoos said:
    Seriously, looks like a weight lifters convention. Certainly not everyone ate like kings?

Another thing, do we really have to "train the peasants" to recruit soldiers? As long as I have been playing M+B I can't think of anything more tedious and boring.
    Wasn't there an option to ask a lord for permission? Or does it give you the same quest? I haven't fully explored the DLC.

you get permission from lord you recruit like normal warband.
  19. What do you Enjoy about the Game?

I am really enjoying the fact that i cant actually play it. I think it is an awesome plot twist that I really didn't expect to happen!

Awesome job guys, you really fooled me :grin:
  20. Thank you for the feedback

Plovercrest said:
    Pamper_Me said:
    Plovercrest said:
    Total War games for for historical accuracy too.

That made me laugh

Point went over your head. Try being less pretentious.
    I'm sorry my brain is unable to comprehend the amount of stupid you are currently spewing.
Back
Top Bottom