Search results for query: *

1. ƬHΣЅΣƱЅ

Kann dieses Serverproblem mir erklärt werden?

Hallo liebe deutschen Spieler Mein Problem erscheint äußerst widersprüchlich. An wen ich mich noch wenden kann, weiß ich nicht, in das technische Unterstützungsforum habe ich geschrieben, wo ich allerdings keine Antwort erhalte: Wenn ich in Warband meinen Server versuche online verfügbar zu...
  2. ƬHΣЅΣƱЅ

Open Dedicated Warband server appears only in LAN

Whatever I did it did not work. Could you please help me out? After 3 hours of attempts I hope to get some ideas what I am doing wrong at the server setup :( My ports at my router are all open, the firewall is deactivated. The ports in the configuration text file match the ones from my router...
  3. ƬHΣЅΣƱЅ

How to add new multiplayer scene banners?

Recently I have stumbled upon a problem that appears to be rather unsolvable to me: I've been adding a few new maps to "Demons 0.9" from With Fire and Sword, including the module system data that Bad Idea has provided after I begged him to do so. But I am unable to understand the way the module...
  4. ƬHΣЅΣƱЅ

Concerning Issues with Module System 1.171

Hello dear reader, As I am currently trying to convert the old Assassin Hunt Native mod from '1.158' to '1.172'. When I asked for it at 'The Guildhall' I was told to copy the code out of the Assasssin Hunt Module System to the Module System of 1.171 which seems legit and correct to me. Here is...
  5. ƬHΣЅΣƱЅ

The issue with Assassin Hunt ported to Native

Dear Reader :), I've recently found the old topic of The_dragon https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=336683.0 and wanted to play (this means I intended to host the modification on my own dedicated server for private interest) this specialized mod once more. Back in the days when Mount...
  6. ƬHΣЅΣƱЅ

Continue working on the mod

I really would like to keep developing the mod, since it is that great. Please publish the scource/module system, so everybody can work on it :)
  7. ƬHΣЅΣƱЅ

Text Recourses!

Hallo deutsches Forum! Meine Frage bezieht sich auf alle Text Files in den Modulen von M&B Warband. Ich probiere nun schon ein paar geschlagene Wochen, diese Dateien mit Python oder anderen Programmen zu entziffern. Gibt es ein Programm mit dem ich diese .txt einfach öffnen und lesen kann...
Back
Top Bottom