Search results for query: *

1. Magnus_XIV

Moin René ! Alles gut bei Dir? Lange nichts gehört^^ Wollte mal hören, obs bei dir Ambitionen...

Moin René ! Alles gut bei Dir? Lange nichts gehört^^ Wollte mal hören, obs bei dir Ambitionen für Bannerlords gibt? LG Magnus / Jonathan
  2. Magnus_XIV

[IR] Irish Rebels

Good to see you're still playing! Good luck have fun:grin:
  3. Magnus_XIV

What's currently the best clan and what has been the best clan ever?

CommanderSPQR said:
    Obviously Wonwokie people forget where they were born.
    +1
  4. Magnus_XIV

BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Get CommanderSPQR and you will be fine.
  5. Magnus_XIV

How skilled is the player above you?

[SPQR]Eduard said:
    Winning...Loosing... as I said to some people before this game is meant to be fun... You guys started  arguing cuz someone wrote lesser "score" that Gibby expected... And I must fkin agree with Tyhke's Rating. Gibby is maybe one of the best right now.. But i've.seen better.. not recently.. but i did.

"PING master" :grin: . You've got really good ping... and that helps you a lot... a lot... try to play with ping 70... difference is just too big... (sorry if it looks offensive.. its just my critic.)

Overall... Gibby is excelent player for "today's" ratings.. 9/10.

Pretty funny tho to rate one of the best duel kids around 7/10 in 1h duels, although he beat arni, who would be rated 10/10 most of the times.  :lol:
    NR: Surkan
  6. Magnus_XIV

[ECS3] Suggestions & Questions

Would that include that the referees choose the server, not the teams?
  7. Magnus_XIV

trot888 said:
    I'm sure it's a hastle but on closed 180 seconds is fine and maybe bump it to 210 on open? Having 1 minute to prepare on closed maps are fine but if you're in the wrong position (let's say by windmill in river village and the flag spawns in village) then one team would be extremely punished and if both teams are on the opposite side of the map from the flag then it's basically a cav duel for 'who can dismount on flag the fastest' with 180 seconds.
    +1
    Different round times for open and closed maps would be a good thing!
  8. Magnus_XIV

Viktor said:
    Rayden_ said:
    we want john cena, invite him please
    We will  never give up    hope.
  9. Magnus_XIV

Good stuff, I'm looking forward to another high quality production! :party:
  10. Magnus_XIV

Commons words from Freelancers' teamspeak

RD 5min before the match: Can we ****ing start?!

Zach: You guys can play sandi without me, I'm going for a smoke.. *coming back after the map* Did you guys win? Alright, cya, I'm going for a smoke then *leaving*

Magnus (from germany): What server are we playing on? *NC_DE_1* You must be freaking kidding me! I cant find stupid german servers....

RD or Mata does a headshot; Horace, Magnus, Anchor and Zach: Oooh...tasty

Ciiges (starting to list down his kills), Zach: Yeah, yeah you're good  mate...

11. Magnus_XIV

Prince Apollo said:
    River village is good as it is, You can push the windmill flag well from both sides if you wish. Who goes up the hill on a horse? You go round the side or up from behind.

NEVER GO UP A HILL ON HORSE OK OK :party: :party:

Its not about riding up the hill, but getting stopped by the fence... I think removing the fence would be a really good idea:smile:
  12. Magnus_XIV

Shemaforash said:
    Man river village has some ****ty flag spawns though
    As far as I know Reggae, who made the map, actually made some new flag spawns, didnt he? I'm not too sure if we are playing the reworked map atm though xD  :ohdear: Probably would be worth it to ask him anyway....
  13. Magnus_XIV

Colonel Horyse said:
    Wonwokies not young XD
    Look at our roster:razz: Barly any old wonwokies...
  14. Magnus_XIV

Hmm, it's sad this discussion hasn't taken place a bit earlier...
    People are arguing about Unity and Wonwokie being top tier clans, but now teams which are (no offense) way lower ranked got invited into the Eorpean Championchip Series... That doesnt really make any sence at all to me. I'm not from the old days, but I can imagine when Scar and Deacon started organising the ECS they checked out the scences clans and made the format fitting the scene. But we're not back in the days. The scene has changed.
    It would have been enough to invite 6-8 clans and leave the rest open for qualifiers...
    I can understand that some teams wont really have any fun competing if they don't even have a chance to pass the qualifiers..
    Anyway, it's sad this discussion hasn't happend earlier, although I think if some of the invited teams (not kurwa and stuff, but the lower ranked ones) showed balls and agreed to actually participate in the qualifiers, this would make things easy enough to still fix this issue...

So I would suggest to think about this next time, anything like the ECS is going to take place (in bannerlords) or wherever...
  15. Magnus_XIV

Gibby's 1H Duelling Analysis List [UPDATED]

Grey_Warden said:
    Personally I find the point gaps at the end of the list ridiculously huge, you make it look as if Soul or I would get completely crushed by anyone above us or 7:0 Vernon and Bruce without breaking a sweat. Just a little something I wanna bring up, not sure if anyone agrees.
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant...

16. Magnus_XIV

Gibby's 1H Duelling Analysis List [UPDATED]

You should rate every player who is on the overall list in every category.. Now it looks like they are **** referring to their points, because they are not on every list, but I guess they are not ****, just not good enough to be on every list... You could just do it like: grey_warden : 520 (87 at category xyz etc)
    Otherwise you should keep the overall list limited to 10(?!) players or smth...
  17. Magnus_XIV

Obsolete

Magnus_XIV said:
    Prince Apollo said:
    I haven't shared them, I just said because he basically called us **** because I am leading and it would last 2 weeks xD

So I just pointed look at our recent scrims.

I don't really know anyone who is playing half way competitive and seriously cares about trainings results...
    We played 8-8 vs kurwa in our last training vs them before the WNL match and they trashed us 12-4 or whatever.
    Just stop your childish *****moves, both Ciiges and Apollo...

So basically what shema already said...
  18. Magnus_XIV

Tranquillity | Tq [Disbanded]

Prince Apollo said:
    I haven't shared them, I just said because he basically called us **** because I am leading and it would last 2 weeks xD

So I just pointed look at our recent scrims.

I don't really know anyone who is playing half way competitive and seriously cares about trainings results...
    We played 8-8 vs kurwa in our last training vs them before the WNL match and they trashed us 12-4 or whatever.
    Just stop your childish *****moves, both Ciiges and Apollo...

So basically what shema already said...
Back
Top Bottom