How skilled is the player above you?

Users who are viewing this thread

[SPQR]Eduard said:
Winning...Loosing... as I said to some people before this game is meant to be fun... You guys started  arguing cuz someone wrote lesser "score" that Gibby expected... And I must fkin agree with Tyhke's Rating. Gibby is maybe one of the best right now.. But i've.seen better.. not recently.. but i did.

"PING master" :grin: . You've got really good ping... and that helps you a lot... a lot... try to play with ping 70... difference is just too big... (sorry if it looks offensive.. its just my critic.)

Overall... Gibby is excelent player for "today's" ratings.. 9/10.

Pretty funny tho to rate one of the best duel kids around 7/10 in 1h duels, although he beat arni, who would be rated 10/10 most of the times.  :lol:
NR: Surkan

Magnus_XIV said:
[SPQR]Eduard said:
Winning...Loosing... as I said to some people before this game is meant to be fun... You guys started  arguing cuz someone wrote lesser "score" that Gibby expected... And I must fkin agree with Tyhke's Rating. Gibby is maybe one of the best right now.. But i've.seen better.. not recently.. but i did.

"PING master" :grin: . You've got really good ping... and that helps you a lot... a lot... try to play with ping 70... difference is just too big... (sorry if it looks offensive.. its just my critic.)

Overall... Gibby is excelent player for "today's" ratings.. 9/10.

Pretty funny tho to rate one of the best duel kids around 7/10 in 1h duels, although he beat arni, who would be rated 10/10 most of the times.  :lol:
NR: Surkan

1.) Beating Arni in ft7. doesn't make him the best... Althought, If the Arni would have ping 15-20 like Gibby, Arni would win... In duels like this, details play the role. But i don't take it from Gibby or anyone else..

2.) I don't actually care about the rating or "best player". I just told my opinion on this "drama". Take it however you want.

Surkan (7.5/10 - too much hate and evil in him... But i can see the goodness, It just needs little bit of help... the light shining in the darkness... )

Gibby Jr said:
Tyhke said:
Gibby Jr said:
Tyhke said:
Duel kid 1h 7/10 2h 5/10 inf 7,5/10

Apparently winning a tournament isn't enough to get good rep n_n

NR: Tyhke

Only one tourney? So far I've been a part of the teams that were in first 3 in almost all the tournaments. I also won WNL and NC. What did you win? You play the game 7/24 with a really low ping and then you talk here like a kid. If you can't take it, then you shouldn't evaluate people here.
As the time passes, the kids like this one started to take part in this community and lowered the quality of it. It is just that it saddens me.
NR:razz:ing master

I don't care about your clan tournaments, I don't care what you rate me as an infantry. For me, I don't like battle as much as duelling. In battle I have to rely on my team, sometimes they let you down, sometimes they carry you. I prefer to have control over winning or losing, which you have in duels. If you lose, you deserved it, nobody let you down but yourself. You haven't come first in any duel tournament, so don't trash talk about it. If you can't accept that new players do actually get good and can defeat old players then you're still living in 2013.

NR: Hannibaru
I have played in a lot of duel tournaments before and I have finished second in 4 of them. I'm sorry I couldn't win because I was forced to play with 90/100 pings. I'm also sure that you couldn't do as I did with that high a pign.For the last 3 months I'm joining the game only from one match to another. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have lost you, who is an antisocial person that plays the game 7/24, a single round if I had played normally.You are not old enough to understand that
nr:grey warden

Also won the Turkish duel tourney :fruity:

I have played in a lot of duel tournaments before and I have finished second in 4 of them. I'm sorry I couldn't win because I was forced to play with 90/100 pings. I'm also sure that you couldn't do as I did with that high a pign.For the last 3 months I'm joining the game only from one match to another. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have lost you, who is an antisocial person that plays the game 7/24, a single round if I had played normally.You are not old enough to understand that

Also won the Turkish duel tourney

+1 duel=ping, you cant see duellist with 70-80 ping

People with 80ping would be RUS and even RUS get 40 - 60, Turkish get 60, that's why there's TR & RUS servers. No EU has 70 - 80 ping unless you're a potato. Most of these duellists are the best 'EU' duellist not worldwide.

Tyhke said:
Gibby Jr said:
Tyhke said:
Gibby Jr said:
Tyhke said:

Only one tourney? So far I've been a part of the teams that were in first 3 in almost all the tournaments. I also won WNL and NC. What did you win? You play the game 7/24 with a really low ping and then you talk here like a kid. If you can't take it, then you shouldn't evaluate people here.
As the time passes, the kids like this one started to take part in this community and lowered the quality of it. It is just that it saddens me.

I don't care about your clan tournaments, I don't care what you rate me as an infantry. For me, I don't like battle as much as duelling. In battle I have to rely on my team, sometimes they let you down, sometimes they carry you. I prefer to have control over winning or losing, which you have in duels. If you lose, you deserved it, nobody let you down but yourself. You haven't come first in any duel tournament, so don't trash talk about it. If you can't accept that new players do actually get good and can defeat old players then you're still living in 2013.

Do I need to quote the Oxford post when someone calls me antisocial and say I play 24/7?

Memes aside, I wouldn't call having 30 hours in the past 2 weeks 24/7, hardly a lot compared to most players being around 50 and some even over 100. Ping is a disadvantage, you know what else is a disadvantage? Not being able to get close to your opponent because they can kick you. Turkish kick is awful to play against, you have to fight at a long distance or they can kick you and you can't do anything about it. Ping is a big deal, but you play on EU servers so you have to deal with it. Not my problem. Even though I won, I'm still far more inexperienced than those I have to duel, maybe someone with experience duelling Turkish players would be able to counter the kick advantage, but I have no idea what to do except stay away. I was able to defeat Arni because I focused my style around beating him. I did the same for my duel against Maximou. I didn't do that against you, which is why you got so many points despite you being considerably worse than Maximou, who managed to beat Menethil 7 - 1 (No idea how, I thought Menethil was going to win that easy :grin:)

Any NA who've done ft7s with me on Central where I have 100 ping would be confident in saying I can still play at a high level there.

Gibby Jr said:
Tyhke said:
Gibby Jr said:
Tyhke said:
Gibby Jr said:
Tyhke said:

Do I need to quote the Oxford post when someone calls me antisocial and say I play 24/7?

Memes aside, I wouldn't call having 30 hours in the past 2 weeks 24/7, hardly a lot compared to most players being around 50 and some even over 100. Ping is a disadvantage, you know what else is a disadvantage? Not being able to get close to your opponent because they can kick you. Turkish kick is awful to play against, you have to fight at a long distance or they can kick you and you can't do anything about it. Ping is a big deal, but you play on EU servers so you have to deal with it. Not my problem. Even though I won, I'm still far more inexperienced than those I have to duel, maybe someone with experience duelling Turkish players would be able to counter the kick advantage, but I have no idea what to do except stay away. I was able to defeat Arni because I focused my style around beating him. I did the same for my duel against Maximou. I didn't do that against you, which is why you got so many points despite you being considerably worse than Maximou, who managed to beat Menethil 7 - 1 (No idea how, I thought Menethil was going to win that easy :grin:)

Any NA who've done ft7s with me on Central where I have 100 ping would be confident in saying I can still play at a high level there.

then duel him on turkish server so he cannot do turkish kick?

nr: whoever the fak you want

Back
Top Bottom