Search results for query: *

1. WizardOfAtlantis

Rhodok Halbardier Dismissal problem

I can't seem to dismiss a Veteran Halbardier and get a generic Veteran Recruit in Rhodok cities. I dismiss them and they become a +1 in the peasant recruit column. They go from T4 to T5, don't they? So they should be a +1 Veteran recruit possibility, right?
  2. WizardOfAtlantis

Late-Game Improvement Ideas

As Windy suggested in the Development Pace Feedback thread, a good idea for a thread would be to talk of ideas for late-game improvements. He mentioned the Golden Horde that Baheshtur speaks of as an example of the Invading Army/ies theme. My only caveat for the GH is that it seems sort of...
  3. WizardOfAtlantis

Vaegir Party Size and Policies

I am currently a vassal to the Vaegirs. I have currently a -40 troop size penalty due to Policies. What policies are these? I saw on the Wikia that the Vaegirs have a -20 party size penalty in general, but other than that, I don't understand where the other -20 comes from. Slavery? Ugliness?  :cry:
  4. WizardOfAtlantis

Item Commissioning Modifiers

As of v.25, what are the modifiers/bonuses applied to the base weapons and armors that are commissioned as balanced, tempered, masterwork, and so on? sorry if this is mentioned somewhere, but I've been looking and can't find mention of this.
Back
Top Bottom