Search results for query: *

• Users: CakeFlirty
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. anyone here think there should be meso america mod?

a mod based on meso america realistic..and historically accurate. i have no skills in modding but would ****ing love seeing such mod..
  2. already disppointed of this mod and i dident even spawn yet...

well..been following this mod 2 years now...almost..but decided to wait until it playable and abit more "cosmetically appealing". so now ..just now decided to check whats up with this mod..look very developed..so i download it..install..then hop in..nice intro..nice music...then i hit the...
  3. IAM OVERFLOW WITH PRISONERS

i got half of the Austrian generals in my prisoner list..what one do with such scums?... can i sell them?...can i put them in jail or something?...they eating all my sausages!!!
  4. about companions

hi its the racist Northumbrian again .. i was wondering if anyone can name me the list of all companions and their nationality?... i want a small band of only Anglo-Saxons with me..no foreigners bah!....
  5. roleplaying question

Im currently roleplaying a racist Northumbrian who don't like foreigners.. was thinking perhaps there is a way to cunningly uprise the Northumbrian vessels who are culturewise and etnicwise "Northumbrian natives" ... i inspire to bring back Anglo-Saxon rule to nortumbria..so ..my conundrum here...
  6. please fix the interiors in trading houses

i cant stress anough about this ennoying thing im incountering too many times...in towns that use cirren caester mapping the trading house interior is all messed up with floating items and clapping..please for the love of god fix this...
  7. about companions..

I dont know if this mentioned yet.. but i hope the companions "conversion" is still going ..i love the idea of new companions non vanilla champs..but i still incounter many of the vanilla ones...i hope you guys plan to change all of them to something more...fitting to the mod era and such...
  8. faro game bugged?

could not find any topics about this.. is the faro game bugged?...cus i keep getting "you lost 50 franc you win 50 franc" no matter what card i pick.. and it spam the same thing over and over.. allso unifroms seems to have a wierd shine to them..like thay are coverd with lube or something...
  9. help with getting a dog

so im in a village and i found the dog and allso been told by the village leader there is a dog around the village that no one own..im standing near it..tryid to talk to it..but it bark and such.. how do i make him join me?.. i tryid buying dry meat but it seems its not working..
  10. floating meats in trader shop!

as a man who love his cured meats..i find this outragest and cannot stand aside and let it be.... look at the picture..what do you see?.. i see magical floating taisty dry meat..so salty..so delisuce... http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=486008619 the location i incounter...
  11. bebbanburh have no meadhall entrence (solved)

this town have no meadhall entrence in stralling in town mod
  12. got wierd visual problem..(solved p.s i <3 u idibil)

i got new pc..its a best..the latest parts in the market..just a beast..a viking on speed and acid basicly.. i went in the game stright away..maxing all settings..work perfect..look soooo....good..but then i noticed a blinking flashed of white squers in the distence... at first i tought it must...
  13. wierd shade and glow in night time

anyone notice that wierd glow on clothes sometimes?.. any way to remove it?..
  14. fixing the riding reloding animation

im waiting for long time sense the mod is out that the carbin reloding animation on horse would be fixed..i keep hearing it will be next patch..but i cant stand any more waiting.. so anyone can help me out and tell me how to do it myself?...
  15. about enemy ai formations

do i miss here anything?.. in the trailer and such the battles look so neat and orgenized all the ai are in line and blocks and such.. but when i play it the enemy is all ******** around rambo style.. did i miss some kind of formation option or something?..
  16. im ready to be stabbed by the upcoming comments...

as the title say..i dont give a f**** that some of you chumps will not like what im about to say here.. i know some would say oh this is not the place .. this sobjects already been spoken about blablbla.. but no!.. NNNNOOO!!! i will put this here becuse i want some one to see it and not...
  17. my dear mod creators..

*shooing the tavern hoar out of the room then sit down lighting a candel and start to writ down a letter* "my dear mod creators.." "its me... your dear francisco casas.." "i hope all well back home and that mr fluffy the dog is well and guarding the sheeps as i trained him to do befor my leave...
  18. having some concernations

i play sense the dlc came out..used same save game..now i got a wife a village a phonie and im a lord.. i was wandering if i sould started new game insted just use my save game after getting the later patches..or starting new game is not needed?.. idibil you are awsome
  19. missing gear after patch

got the new patch...load my save game and apprently some unites got thair legs invisible and the paro player got vanila medivel clothes..wtf...
  20. cant find the game module

got the mod from steam workshop and cant find the module in the game folder..wtf
Back
Top Bottom