Search results for query: *

1. Can someone Help me out with recruitment and Economy

2 quick questions: First, I want to know how to increase or decrease the Number of recruits i get from Villages? Second, I want to know how to change the goods in the markets and the prices?
  2. How do i crouch lance?

in the original the crouched lance was awsome, but in war band i dont know how to use it. so my question is how do i use crouched lance?
  3. Infected Download!!!!!!!!!!

I got the beta and i downloaded it but when i tried to open it AVG said it had a trojin horse so it wont let me oen it. WTF! :evil:
  4. map help!

in there a map editor for 1.011 because i cany find one? i downloaded the one off the repository but an error shows up
  5. Earth Quake!!!

If your In the OC then We just got an earth quake!
  6. Random spamming Form

I made this form so you can spam each other as much as you want.
  7. Quick Qustions about mods?

if there is a new version of a mod do i have to download the mod again and have two seperate versions of a mod or does it just up grade my current mod
  8. I'm a noob and i need help with modding

Im new to the whole modding thing and i want to know what programs for mapping, moddling, and troop editing? Dont get mad because im a noob and don't know anything. im just  looking for help.
  9. best faction

tell me what the best faction is
  10. Is there a Good lord of the rings mod for 1.011

I was wondering if there was a good lord of the rings mod for 1.011.  or if there is an updated version of the last days?
Back
Top Bottom