Search results for query: *

• Users: blacklimo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. blacklimo

Need help with module.ini - not a total n00b :)

Hi Guys, Got a bit of a perplexing issue.  I have a private use mod (never for public release as it contains meshes, textures and animations from other mods) that has worked great up until i recently updated to version 1.143 I have ported my troops and items etc to the new version using the...
  2. blacklimo

Custom NPC Gear - Why do they wear their helmets inside when I make them lords?

I have customized the companions to use some different gear to the vanilla, and I have given them civilian clothing as well as decent armor for use in battle.  The clothing appears fine when I make them lords and visit them in their castles, but they are wearing their helmets, gloves and armored...
  3. blacklimo

Question re "Sneaking In" quest equipment

I have seen a couple of threads showing how to use your own equipment when sneaking in to a town or castle, but has anyone worked out the formula for the equipment numbers so you can specify a different set of gear?  eg, in vanilla M&B it was (#+1)x3...  I can't work this one out though....  but...
  4. blacklimo

equip units with multiple weapons???

Apologies if this has already been addressed somewhere before... I was wondering if it's possible to force a non-hero unit to equip more than 1 melee weapon... e.g. A Pikeman with a Pike or Halberd as their primary weapon, and a sword or dagger as a side-arm.  When I change a Hero NPC's...
  5. blacklimo

2 questions - Heroes/Companions and Limiting no. of a specific unit

Hi guys, me again :) .... I can hear the faceplams already Question 1: With the Heroes/Companions is it possible to remove the dialogues and relations between them (eg npcx hates npcy) without breaking anything (just because I like to keep things tidy) or will it stuff up something else? atm I...
  6. blacklimo

Adding new face texures?

Here's the drum... I'm doing this for a private mod (mainly for the practice before I attempt a real one) I have copied the materials_face_gen and textures_face_gen brf files from commonres to my model resource folder.  I then copied in some face texture files into the module texture folder I...
  7. blacklimo

Custom Models - Need Help Rigging

Hi everyone I have a couple of models made by Highelf on commission from me and I need to get them rigged so I can use them in-game.  I have absolutely no idea how to go about this.  As I have zero experience in this area, I would actually rather have someone do this for me, but I am willing to...
  8. blacklimo

Change unit types spawned for Bandits at Night encounter

Does anyone know how to do this?  I have some custom units I would like to spawn instead of the normal bandits (4 different types) I think this is the right encounter.... the random one that pops up at night when you try to enter a town and get ambushed? Thanks
  9. blacklimo

LF Walzou's Samurai Pack

I am looking for Walzou's Samurai Pack (Full) for a private mod (if it's any good I may release, but only with the permission of all parties whose models and scripts I have borrowed from) If someone has this can you please send it to me as the download links are busted?  Thanks in advance....
  10. blacklimo

Quick questions and help request

Hi guys... couple of quickies for a noob.... Is it possible to change the recruit type to a custom troop and is it possible to have more than 1 recruit type for the same faction? If I use the troop editor to perform gender realignment surgery on Jeremus (can't stand the guy) will it...
Back
Top Bottom