Search results for query: *

• Users: Ulticane
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Camping, and a few other things

I'm not sure about anyone else but there seems to be a lot of... missing things? How do you camp? Or is that not a thing in the game? How do you get tasks from Lords? There also seems to be essentially no dialogue options with lords; can't ask where people are for example. Can you not change...
  2. Remove 25% wound chance

Is there a way to tweak the game so that the initial 25% chance of a troop being wounded is removed? If not is there a way to change how much % chance surgery gives for a soldier not to die?
  3. No Town requirement for chancellor

How could I tweak the game so that the chancellor doesn't require you to have a town? I assume I'd have to change something in conversations.txt probably in this line: dlga_dplmc_talk_staff:dplmc_talk_appoint_chancellor 69631 477  7 2147483680 2 144115188075857197 0 2133 2 1224979098644774912 0...
  4. Joining the player in battle

Not entirely sure if this is the right section to ask this so I apologize in advanced. When allied Lords, or Lords who are enemies to your enemies are near you when you go into a battle will join your side. How would I replicate this behavior for non Lords? For example getting man hunters to...
  5. Editing txt files on a Mac

Is there a guide out there for manually editing the txt files? (like troops.txt and factions.txt). I use a Mac and haven't had any luck porting over something like Morgh's editor.
  6. Fighting on any side

If I have a -50 relation or less with a faction, I cannot join their side in a battle. I was wondering if anyone knew how to tweak the game so I can fight on a side of anyone no matter how bad my relation is.
  7. 3.8.4 game crash

The game crashes as soon as it launches in 3.8.4. I have not had this issue with the last version I played (which was 3.6.something). I am using a Mac, though I don't see why that would cause this to happen. I'm not sure if there's any crash logs I can look at. I am using the Steam version...
  8. Difficulty settings no effect?

Do the difficulty settings in PoP not actually affect gameplay? I had 1/2 damage to allies on and in an even fight of Empire vs D'Shar it was pretty even despite the expected defense advantage my side should have had (I was on the Empire's side). Or is the Empire just really bad?
Back
Top Bottom