Joining the player in battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Not entirely sure if this is the right section to ask this so I apologize in advanced.

When allied Lords, or Lords who are enemies to your enemies are near you when you go into a battle will join your side. How would I replicate this behavior for non Lords? For example getting man hunters to join me against bandits or getting a party that I am friendly with in a mod like Prophesy of Pendor to join me. I basically just want to make it so any party that is friendly towards you and enemies with the party you initiate conversation with will join you in battle. Possible with Morgh's editor maybe or does it require more direct editing?

see script_let_nearby_parties_join_current_battle

you may be able to tweak this with .txt editing (not Morgh's, manual edit), but as each mod can have a different implementation/code, you will need to test this yourself for the ones without modsys.

for help on modding visit the Q&A thread and check the tutorials

kalarhan said:
see script_let_nearby_parties_join_current_battle

you may be able to tweak this with .txt editing (not Morgh's, manual edit), but as each mod can have a different implementation/code, you will need to test this yourself for the ones without modsys.

for help on modding visit the Q&A thread and check the tutorials

Thank you, I do see that script. I checked out the Q&A but I can't seem to find any information or tutorials about editing the scripts.txt. Do you know where I can find a guide on editing this?

Back
Top Bottom