Search results for query: *

• Users: Volkodav
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Volkodav

[Bug] Can't select skills at character creation

Whenever I try to start the game, I can't create my character. I can't distribute the skill points, it doesn't even register my mouse hovering over a certain skill. Any solution for this? P.S. The "Quick character" option ruins it. I will not play the game this way.
  2. Volkodav

The Lion Ascending

A story I started writing a while back about a Sarranian mercenary called Dastan. (Don't ask about the name, just call me unimaginative  :mrgreen: ), and his adventures, starting in media res, but not spoiling the story... Hopefully... *********************** Chapter 1 Who Am I?   I dusted...
  3. Volkodav

Adrenaline pumping beats and epic tunes

Couldn't find a topic for this, so might as well start one. I'm sure we all agree that music in Mount&Blade is great. But the fact is, after a while it becomes repetitive, boring, so to speak. And I'm talkin' about combat music here. So what songs do you like to listen to while you swing your...
  4. Volkodav

I, mercenary

Well, a worn out idea, but I had to ask.  :P If you somehow winded up in Calradia (doesn't matter how, space time continuum error, black hole, magic, etc) What would you do? Where would you go, who would you try and find. who would you work for? What faction would you support? And of course...
  5. Volkodav

So what's up?

Guys, how's the mod progressing? Can you post some screenies or something?
  6. Volkodav

SP Native Modern Calradia : Modern Warfare : Alive again

So,as you have probably noticed in the C:MW Download link thread,some of us are going to continue working on Calradia : Modern Warfare mod.                                               Calradia : Modern Warfare Original idea,source code and models by : Colonel_Ryan You can see Revan Shan's...
  7. Volkodav

Calradia: Modern Warfare Download Link

There you go,Colonel_Ryan,has finally released his mod,and here's the link :  http://www.2shared.com/file/12286448/3fa2c33e/Calradia_-_Modern_Warfare.html But... With great sadness I must tell you,that Ryan,as you have surely noticed,got perma-banned,and he is abandoning the project.  :cry: He...
  8. Volkodav

The greatest drinkers in the world : Through ages 'till the present

So,since people on C:MW thread keep arguing about the greatest drinkers in the world,I decided to create this little thread.So give your opinions,choices,argue about the strongest drink out there,or whatever... Enjoy guys...
  9. Volkodav

How can I add Warband animations to vanilla?

So,Warband anims are awesome,and since I still play vanilla sometimes,I would love to see the anims from WB there. Can anyone help me with importing WB anims to vanilla? I tried with OpenBRF but no success...  :|
  10. Volkodav

SP Modern Other Veciti Derbi - RECRUITING ON ALL FIELDS!!!

A mod based on two greatest rivaling football teams in Serbia. Partizan - Grobari, and Red Star - Delije and their last fight.Only one team's supporters will prevail. In the middle of this desperate war are the Police Forces and the Firemen,who are trying to prevent the utter chaos that occurs...
Back
Top Bottom