Search results for query: *

1. Gunnerstrip7

Resolved Game Launcher Crash - Seems to be caused by having more than one mod

Hey all I know this is a known issue but I wanted to add my findings. I tried a tactic for figuring out if any mod in particular is causing this. It turns out, no mod in particular, but rather having more than one mod in your launcher causes the launcher to crash. I changed out the one mod...
  2. Gunnerstrip7

Need More Info Crash connecting an attack

Method to reproduce: Enter a battle, or tournament, and attack. Bug report:
  3. Gunnerstrip7

It is currently next to impossible to level Riding

I don't know if a thread on this has been made before, but this is an important issue given how a lot of high-tier horses are skill gated. Riding is supposed to improve by fighting on Horseback and doing damage via speed bonus, however this currently only applies to bows from what I'm told...
  4. Gunnerstrip7

In Progress Object Reference Not Set to an Instance of an Object

I completed a family feud quest and left to the world map, and after moving for a short time, this crash occured. Steps to replicate: Do family feud, leave and move.
  5. Gunnerstrip7

Tournaments are wildly unbalanced

I'm sure most of you are aware of how tournaments work. You are given a weapon set while allowed to bring in your own armor. This is a fundamentally unbalanced situation, and I think we need to see the return of tournament armor. As it stands, it is wildly unbalanced right now. High-tier units...
  6. Gunnerstrip7

A funny little bug - Family Feud Free Friend

Hey all, I discovered a rather harmless bug that I thought was rather funny. I haven't tried to replicate it yet but I think I will today. So there I was, a broke worthless mercenary with no food and no money, literally zero. I took a quest to do the feud, and picked up the poor fellow who...
  7. Gunnerstrip7

Help getting this optimized for my computer

I really want to play this mod, and in the past I have, but only in short bursts. It lags greatly on the overworld, especially when speeding up. Is there anything I can do to increase performance so I can play through this again? I've been wanting to play it for awhile now, and I've recently...
  8. Gunnerstrip7

Regarding being KO'd in a tourny..

Is it a bug or is it intentional that you cannot enter free-cam, or tab out to move on to the next round? I use tournaments to help get my enough money so I can keep buying and renting out homes and such, but its a bit annoying when I'm forced to have a close encounter with dirt or a wall half...
  9. Gunnerstrip7

Requirements for marrying the Monarch(4.3)

I'm under Queen Isolla and I'd like to marry her and lead that faction rather then try to form my own, she tells me that I'd undermine her claim to rule if I married her and denies me. I have 20 RTR and 541 Renown. What are the requirements for marrying a monarch? Am I just missing some RTR or...
  10. Gunnerstrip7

Editing script for less morale penalties, anyone?

Hey guys, I dunno if any of you know but it never hurts to ask, can someone tell me the proper editing I need to do for a smaller morale penalty? I like being able to lead 100+ troops without my morale going to crap a day after getting them all. The Nova Aetas script is obviously different from...
  11. Gunnerstrip7

The Escape/Menu button

I have a problem that I atleast think is unique, my Escape key doesn't work right. It stopped working a long time ago and I fixed it by remapping the button to the Numpad + key, but it won't work for Mountain Blade Warband, I've looked everywhere online for a solution and I haven't found one...
Back
Top Bottom