1. Jehan

Lamellar pauldrons for varyag

I agree, always wanted them.
  2. Jehan

Siege Baravenos Encirclement

Just saw it on the OC server, I missed this map
  3. Jehan

Patch Notes e1.5.9

every time I finish a MP game the game freezes (or it does beginning a new game after the previous one was completed)
  4. Jehan

(Please Contribute!) What kind of Mods do you want to see?

Medieval Mods and more maps/engagements ones
  5. Jehan

Resolved Game crashes on Custom Battles even after patch

I made the custom battle work by deleting two folders from a couple of mods I tried some time ago (Developer Console and War Attrition). Don't know if the issue was made by one of the two mods or simply by any mod. It now works, anyway.
  6. Jehan

Resolved Can't participate in Steam Beta

If you are trying to launch Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Beta, you can't because we have ended the beta.

If you are trying to launch the main game, can you please check the mods tab in the launcher and take a look at the module versions?
    The module version located on the bottom left is outdated and it is a known issue. If you see e1.0.6 on the modules tab or in the news image of the launcher the game should be up to date.

thanks, I almost forgot - I misunderstood how the game version should be. It's all solved now.
  7. Jehan

Hi, thanks for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience. I've informed the developers about this issue and we will fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your work. I suffer the same problem in new beta branch e1.1.0, just for information. This time I was able to send dump.
  8. Jehan

Patch Notes e1.0.10

I don't see the patch in the Beta selector, still 1.0.9. Am I missing something?
  9. Jehan

Game still shows e1.0.0 when I launch through steam. What am I doing wrong?

had the same question but I then noticed on Patch Notes that the Native module has to stay e1.0.0, apparently

(see below "Versions")
  10. Jehan

Resolved Can't participate in Steam Beta

Hello, I recently discovered that I need to participate in Beta to apply the hotfixes, but my Native module stays in 1.0.0 anyway, and moreover the game seems to freeze once you exit from it (you can't restart it since for steam it's already running)
  11. Jehan

Snowball Prevention

I think that it could be enough having some sort of coalition mechanics like in warband and adding internal strife within each faction, especially when it grows large - it would be also an interesting variation for players. I don't think leaning too much on CK direction would be beneficial for BL.
  12. Jehan

The game crashes as soon as I click on Custom Battles on the main menu. also, The crash reporter can't send files, if you point me to the "crashes" folder I'll go find logs and stuff. Thanks
  13. Jehan

Sea travel/warfare and new factions to be added in future?

I also noticed how the waterbodies deeply changed from preview images. Now the Perasos Lake is a sea connected to the western ocean, and so the lake the former lake between Sturgia and Northern Empire. Also there are various islands perfect for pirates hideouts/minor factions and naval warfare.
  14. Jehan

Clan infighting?

Yeah Civil wars and Independence movements should certainly be a thing! They should add a faction system like CK2 has:
    You can join an existing or create say an independence faction, the leader of this can then press the claim and if the king denies the request everyone in that faction will ally and declare war on their former liege lord.

Would also love to see ranks of vassals:
    Emperor (uniting the 3 empire factions)
    Kings - Can have unlimited vassals
    Dukes - Can have 3 Counts under him/her
    Counts - Can have 2 Barons under him/her
    Barons - Can't have any vassals sworn to him/her

This way a powerful Duke would be able to pose quite the threat in an existing kingdom.

agreed, the more a faction grows, the more the threat of internal infighting should surge.
  15. Jehan

Deploying troops on map before battle

would be happy to have something like this even if introduced later with dlc/expansion
  16. Jehan

How to tell a good story?

Imagine you and your team party are travel in the world map, bannerlord now, is too 'dull'. Some story should occur in your journey. It can just be a short paragraph of text showing in the left bottom. This simple little thing will greatly enhanced immersion.
    For example
    1."At the night in Sahara Desert,the moonlight spills on the sand, the sand ripple dance in the wind like silver waves. Your soldiers are aready asleep, you put down the book on your hand and smell the cool air, fatigue likes a vortex that drags you into the dream ocean..."
    153c6eac4a05aa5b1edee9414c9530b0.jpg

something like the events happening during travel in Battle Brothers could be cool. I always found they make feel the world more alive.
  17. Jehan

Which faction will you join, and who do you want to fight?

Probably Vlandia, and staiyng around Charas to fight Aserai. Seems a recreations of Norman Conquest of Sicily to me.
Back
Top Bottom