Search results for query: *

1. Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Agreed, but what did we expect, taleworlds is notorious for creating hype then letting it all run down the drain, or maybe they're master marketers and it some how gets ingrained in your soul, who knows
  2. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

Why are you guys debating about things that will no doubt be much different in the final product, this is alpha, practically everything is subject to change but yes the doors are big but it's irrelevant at this point :smile:
  3. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

Woh those sketches are awesome, found my new desktop wall paper :smile:

Man i'm itching for a new game, glad fable remastered is coming out soon to tide me over for a while
  4. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

lol did they really? Please find it for me, i beg of thee

Also since people like the big blogs (i do also) perhaps some "Mini blogs" in between to fill in the down time, screenshots are a nice filler also and yes we're very interested in what your code / internal components look like, at least i am :grin:
  5. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

Taleworlds, don't play with my emotions like this, i'm very fragile and your games are the glue that keeps me together or at least stuck too my computer seat.

Like someone said earlier, little snippets of information are fine, instead of making impactful blogs with paragraphs, just make hundreds till the cows come home ... or whatever you said
  6. Caribbean!

Can not walk around in any town / big city.
    The game have almost no quests.
    Ship combat is extremely boring and not immersive.
    Combat itself is boring, especially the shooting.
    Bad optimization: try shoot a cannon on land and try looking into the smoke.
    The one trasure quest I got was very boring, just had to find the place and chose "dig".
    I can see they spent a lot of time altering the Warband engine to Sea warfare. Too bad they forgot to make a fun and interesting game in all this.
    Now waiting for Bannerlord....and later the mods for it.

Agreed, if this is 70% they missed out all the good stuff, and not being able to walk around the towns and such, i feel no immersion. And the ship battles are slow and nauseating
  7. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Or just release the mod, that'd be great also
  8. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Probably because you're to busy here answering rhetorical questions and dragging out pointless conversations
  9. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Docm30's made sure of that with his constant blabber and unnecessary response to people's remarks.
  10. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Ok this whole thread seems like an attention seeking plot, Dcom comments ATLEAST once every 2 pages and quite frankly it seems like he's going for a record of the largest thread or something. Yes this is his mod and he can release it in his own time but to string people along and waste their time with false hope's wrong. Less Talking more Walking.
  11. MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

So do we have a server up and ready to go for when it's finaly downloadable? and lol @ the amount of people viewing this topic
  12. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I know there's no release date but i'm just very curious as to how long i have to wait before i can play, Do you have a percentage idea of how much of the mod is complete atm? just a guesstimate
  13. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

This is looks fantastic, so glad you decided to add multi, really looking forward to it.

Question: Have you considered asking the NW team if you can get in on their new project Battle cry of freedom, they're making it on a whole new engine and it looks like it will be fantastic, will be nice knowing someones as talented as yourself is working on it to ensure it doesn't flop.
  14. Mount and Blade 2 - Suggestions

War elephants.
    Horse drawn chariots.
    Dual person mounting.
  15. Disable the native controller support

Thanks for the quick reply, i looked into %APPDATA%\Mount&Blade Warband\controls.dat but it seems to be unreadable, also since there's no way to completely disable the gamepad on game startup, i guess i'm screwed? (this is for multiplayer btw, reverting to a previous version's not an option)
  16. Disable the native controller support

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure this out for the past 3 or so hours, is there anyway to remove native gamepad support or toggle it, if not this should be a priority as it's messing with xpadder so i cant even use my controller anymore. Is there a file where you can change the gamepads controls even?
  17. Disable the native controller support

If anyone has found a way to disable native controller support, please let me know! very important! or even where the controller file is so i can change the mapping of it
  18. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Name: Hashslingingslasher
    Partner:
    Faction: Nords
  19. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Hashslingingslasher
    Hours - too many
    Wep - Foot
  20. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Im in.

Name: Hashslingingslasher

Back