Search results for query: *

• Users: Zebaad
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zebaad

Ullrs Bane Viking & Norman Clan - For Bannerlord EU & NA

Ullrs Bane Viking & Norman Clan [center] Who We Are We are an English speaking EU Viking clan with Norman allies for the game Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Created at the beginning of 2017 by a group of committed players of the original and renowned game Mount & Blade: Warband. We...
  2. Zebaad

Map transfer error

Hey, i made a map for a bloke on vs invasion, but once it was on the server, no-one but me could access it because i already had it downloaded as I made it, everyone else who tried to download it loaded the original map that this one overwrote, and the download repeated so it didn't download the...
  3. Zebaad

Spawn points for invasion

Hey, I was trying to make a map for the gamemode invasion, but it suddenly dawned on me, that I didn't know the spawn points. I ran a few tests to try and work out how they work, and it appears they use the same variables as other game modes, so 0-31 and 32-63, however the thing that I struggled...
  4. Zebaad

Zebaad: Available map maker

Zebaad's maps   Hey guys I am just putting this here so that you guys know if you want a map made I can do my best to provide a service of making maps for you, I have been making maps for a few months now, and while I may not have worked on any major project I can safely say I hope to :) I've...
Back
Top Bottom