Search results for query: *

1. Module.ini Edits

For some reason after upgrading to windows 7 none of my module.ini edits work with mods or native.(non warband) Even edits in item_kinds1.txt do not work. This is the setup I have my module.ini file and there is no change in game play(note I do not play with these exact settings I just made...
  2. Edits

Any reason why the text edits I made dont work in game? I set all arrow quantity to 500 and they are still 40 in game. I set exp to 500.0; and I still get 4 exp per hit in arena. I set map speed to 0.75 and map speed is still real slow. I dont want to spend 2hours running around trading in...
  3. Question about the Laws.

Alright so I read everything about the Intrigues and Administration Skills. Read every single law but I cant figure out what Nobles means. For example Affrenchisment Law. +2 Village Prosperity +80% Village income +40% Village Growth +2 Relations with villages +20 Army Size +1 Watchtower demesne...
  4. Question about Vertex Buffer Error.

Alright so my old computer used to run for 12hours straight before i would even get a slight chance of vertex buffer with a nvidia 7600GS at 150 battle size. I recently constructed a new computer with 2 ATI Radeon 4670 graphics cards crossfire and I cant play for more then a hour before getting...
  5. SoD Crashes

My game keeps bugging out in some battles and in armour merchant shops. First thing that happens(while at armour merchant) is my entire game freezes and the screen turns black. Merchant shop appears for about 2 seconds and screen tuns black again. I am able to move the mouse while the screen is...
  6. Strange Crash

When playing mount and blade and I open a shop or when I begin a battle the game freezes up to about 0.22 fps. It still shows the game running just at 0.22 fps but wierd textures start appearing all over the screen. They are in perfect squares but its like someone took all the pixles and mixed...
  7. SoD Crash.

When ever I open the market on armors in some citys SoD "glitches" out. By glitching out I mean the screen freezes and turns black on and off. When armor list first opens the screen freezes along with mouse position, screen turns black but registers me moving the mouse, then the screen goes back...
Back
Top Bottom