Search results for query: *

• Users: HannesFury
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dagen som ändrade Sverige. Och Norden.

God afton. Beskriv landet vari vi imorgon vaknar. Kör i vind.
  2. New Warband v1.150 compatability problem (WSE issue)

Warband has been updated to 1.150! (see discussion in: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,225282.0.html) With in mind For those of us that has Steam update our game by auto, what do we do? Modders, take heed! This seems to in more than one way, change how WSE will need/not need...
  3. Till våra kamrater i landet nordväst.

Ni vet vilka ni är. Allas våra tankar och sorg delar vi med er. Man vet aldrig vad det innebär att vara stark, när egen styrka är det enda som står mellan en själv och ens undergång. Nordmän emellan, glöm inte att vi har en speciell plats i varandras hjärtan. Och glöm inte att vänskap och...
  4. Making sure my troops DO NOT charge stupidously every battle by default, HAALP.

The problem everyone faces. The problem a few mods have solved. You face a huge army of cavalry, not being able to get your troops where you need them QUICK, before you've got your hands on 82 revengeful indians, whose villages you plundered and whose women you made sweet love with, without even...
  5. "Winchester 1866" ?

my question arises from this: "Winchester 1866 The Henry... perfected. More accurate and faster to reload thanks to the addition of a loading gate. The gun that won the West. Carbine variants holding 13 rounds and Muskets holding 17 rounds are also available." is there a rifle called...
  6. voice commands not functional?

First of all i have to say congratulations to the IMHO best and most well-done mod for M&B so far! But there's this problem. I am in the USA faction, and i discovered the WAV-files with voice acting for each faction, and i cant seem to make them work at all. and when i push '3' in battle it...
  7. Scandinavian Mod! again? again!

Hvad hände egentligen? helt plötsligt så var den död. Denna mod behövs verkligen! En viktig epok som verkligen förändrade europa och skandinavien. Min fråga: Finns det något intresse att ta upp denna eller något i samma stil? Jag vill verkligen se att det händer. Karolinerna, Kanonera...
Back
Top Bottom