Search results for query: *

• Users: CCDK
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Does anyone have tips etc on companions? AD1257-1.11

I was wondering. Does the culture have any influence on cooperation between the companions while in party? Does your culture/religion have influence on the companions? It seems the companions remain the same once a game is started, and are there or not random factors with the companions...
  2. Angry peasants 1.11 Sword invisible in arena

Sometimes my sword isn't visible, while in the arena, I can still use it but I cant see it (breakable gear off)
  3. Rebel slaughter....

I was minding my own thing when the portuguese had a revolt - figured I would go have a look - for fun, and see the sights, drink some wine and hear the peasants whine while the sun sets over Lisboa. I stumbled right into those bastards - 400 of them, on my lone self, armed with a one/two hand...
  4. Strassburg just north of Venezia!?

I am using warband 1.158 and peasant edition 1.11 patch with english translations of troops and factions. Is there some reason why Strassburg is just north of Venezia in the northern part of the Veneto/southern Tyrol where perhaps Bolzano could be with some justification? 
  5. Funny thing about my game and the Farnese Family being a papal vassal

Well I travelled the countries thin in my first 100 days or so. I had made up my mind to stay away from being a vassal of the french as usual, add a bit of variation to my "life" in europe. I visited rome a few times, where the Papal States got into it with the tuscans and the Sicilians...
  6. Favorite gear?

Given the large amount of different gear, defensive and offensive in this mod, I was wondering what fellow players liked to get their hands on before doing battle. Horses I guess the subject of horses is pretty simple, you ride or you dont and if you tend to go heavy as soon as possible right...
  7. Lone Rider

Hey Its been a while since i last posted but I just wanted to share a great experience with the players of 1866 There I was - the lone guy on the plains. I had seen people I could have join my party but I figured I would roam for a while. Killed quite a few people and sold the guns on the...
  8. charather import and hidden effects?

I know how to export/import but I have been wondering what effects there might be when I export a level 20 into a new game.  Will the lords remain the same strength from when I had not imported yet (Level 1) or will they grow stronger too after the import? It seems that deserter parties and...
  9. Troop trees - Troops, Troop debate - Troop suggestions - Troop pictures etc etc

I considered it a good idea to have that info in a thread of its own - together with info and debate of the units in the mod....Feel free to delete if not fitting  :wink: Troop Trees:                                                                               mercenary:       ...
Back
Top Bottom