Search results for query: *

1. Lonehwolf

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Dammit I read all 8 pages to see where this was going, why was he muted?  I have many more questions I need answers for promptly!
  2. Lonehwolf

Help Wanted!

Would be friggin' awesome, mate.  contact wei via MSN or any other method possible.

He can provide you with the maps and information required easily.  (he has 2 brains unlike us ;o)
  3. Lonehwolf

[OLD] Texturers' Art Studio.

Nice work, midget! :grin:
  4. Lonehwolf

is it me...or...

Back on topic, let's discuss this picture.

You-may-not-be-as-gay-as-this.jpg

Which was the topic, again?
  5. Lonehwolf

is it me...or...

I pumped this thread up and kept it active in the dull hopes of finding some volunteers for anal rape, but alas! no luck  :cry: :cry:
  6. Lonehwolf

Lonewolf is Cornholio...tp for his bunhole

TP FOR DIE BUNGHOLE!
  7. Lonehwolf

Expansion, Multiplayer info becoming available

Balance?  We're not talking about some MMO, we're talking about various factions.  Balance was never existant, there were factions that dominated others, communities that were enslaved easily, others that were downed with quite a struggle, some more that never even participated in wars but "bought" themselves 'independence' via favors and such.

When it comes to weapon balance, then I'd just laugh that one out.  Look at this age.  stones and nukes.

Balance? Think not :p

Wolf
    The 'stones' guy  :twisted:
  8. Lonehwolf

We are no longer on Hold

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    Well... actually, what I meant, is that in EatRC, there were weapons you could only get by fighting (and obviously, winning) large battles, like the Redeemer, which is not sold in stores. So, essentially, they are rares. So if you could include rare items, perhaps like a sword used by a figure of legend, or something of the sort. If so, that would be awesome!
    So yeah, thats what I meant. Unless I misunderstood what you meant, and if thats the case, then im going to be in a coma of confusion.

You won't be into a coma of confusion, but I doubt it makes much sense to be taking weapons from other lords and such.  I ain't really got a say in this, I played EatRC, and liked it, but this is Mongol Mod.  I could happily do that if we got the weapons, they provided me with the functionality it has and how you should get it.  But then again, does it even belong to this mod?
  9. Lonehwolf

[OLD] Modelers' Workshop

I think wei wouldn't have any sorta problem if you wanted to rebuild the models that you're given from scratch, fine tune them and texture them as well.  But that's more work on you, and we really need ****loads of equipment to be ready for the upcoming versions of the beta.
  10. Lonehwolf

Troop Tree's

The midget hamsta has uploaded them to imageshack and slapped them in the coders' lab.  Everyone can view the evilness our hamster has put in his work.

Muchos gracias, amigo.
  11. Lonehwolf

is it me...or...

Cride said:
    Seriously, I'll never sleep again  :shock:

Same here.  Just saw your avatar.  :shock: :shock:
  12. Lonehwolf

We are no longer on Hold

Hey, I have a question: Will there be unique weapons/armor in this mod? Like in EatRC? If so, that is so excellant, my head will explode. If not... why not? Its such a cool option, and keeps you striving and playing to get everything you can get. Unique bows, sabers, suits of armors... anything really. Just make them unique. And shiny. Veeeeery shiny.  :lol:  :grin:

I know it sucks to be trying out only the early beta versions which consist solely of code, but yes, there will be custom textures, scenes, a new map, different weapons, textured and re-modeled armor, quests, abilities, tweaked combat system (more critical damage, less horse health, etc).

But yeh, this mod, shall be unique ^^.  The more information is given the faster it goes.
  13. Lonehwolf

is it me...or...

Lord Corentin said:
    I may be up for a couple of troop trees later during the weekend. Gonna try to lighten your load a bit, Wei... Although I just know I'm going to regret the commitment... Am I allowed to revise the one you've shown me already so that we can get some distinct flavors in the troops?

go ahead and tweak them as much as you want.  I don't mind coding them in, even if you have to change them 5 times and I have to re-code them in 5 times.  Of course do expect a lot of muttering and bad mouthing on you from me, but when a job is done well, no matter how much work it requires, I'll happily go ahead with it.  I believe Wei can keep you updated on all the troop trees.  I can also give you any ones that I have currently.
  14. Lonehwolf

Troop Tree's

Lord Corentin said:
    This took me forever... But here goes, without the accents.

Peasant is "tariacin", "jaduu tariacin", "bertegcin", or "tariad," while peasant woman is "tariacin emegtej"
    Militia is "sergijlex" or "cagdaa"
    Sword I already gave above, although saber can overlap with it, giving words like "selem" and "ild".
    Swordsman is "tujalzuur zadcin," apparently
    Lance is "zad" or "gilber," and Lancer is "morin cereg"
    Heavy on its own is "dinsger" or "baraan," while heavily armed is "xund zer zevsegtej" or "xund zevsgeer zevseglesen," so I think "xund" might work as heavy as well.
    Don't think there's a word that translates into calvary, though "morin cereg," "mor’ton," "mor’toj xun," and "aduu sonirxogcid" apparently all mean horseman.
    Bow and arrow is "num sum"
    Elite can be "ongo," "sor," "sildeg xeseg," or "deedcuul," though I'm not sure which, if any, of those is the adjective form.
    Soldier is "bajldagc", "cereg", or "zanzin", and as a bonus soldiers of fortune are "xolsnij cereg," which could be used for some sort of mercenary group.
    Veteran is "xuucin" or "urt nastaj" (The adjective form at least)
    Axe is "sux" or "aluurcny sux", battle axe is "bajldaany sux", double axe is "xoer taldaa irtej sux", and hand axe is "culuun sux"
    Spear is also "zad," while spear-carrier is "zadcin"
    Shortsword I couldn't find... but scimitar is "taxir selem" or "maxir selem"

As for the chinese troops, I forgot to mention that "Jing Rui" means elite. Hope all of the above is helpful... Took forever to translate into mongolian and then translate the cyrillic into latin, which may make for some very strange names. Dunno how that works. Might turn out that none of the above works out. If not... Dunno. I tried my best. Let me know what you think.
  15. Lonehwolf

[OLD] Team Assignments (16-Feb-09)

Wei.Xiadi said:
    Lonehwolf : (Task) - Use the Historians or google to look at various Mongolian armours, you may also look up pictures from the film 'Mongol'.  Get an idea of what armorus they sued, what weapons they used and begin removing 'ALL' Medieval inspired armorus and weapons from the Mongol Mod.  Also, with the names provided in the coders lab, construct basic troop trees with the help of the Historians (Lord Corentin), now remember, you don't need to know history at all, we have Mongolian names so just look at what a bunch of names and throw them together, but make sure they make sens ein english, for instanbce, you'd use the words 'heavy' 'sword' 'infantry/soldier' and then you do an 'elite' 'heavy' 'soldier' and so on so forth.  Its very basic, so you shouldn't have any problems mastering basic communications - something our species learn by the age of 6. xD

I was tricked!  No donuts, and more importantly, no humpable monkeys!  *at this point I highlight all of steve's spelling mistakes*.

I'll do mai best in regards to this.

Wolf.
    P.S. Must have skipped that "year 6" development phase.  Y'know, babies come via parachutes and all, mine didn't open, I landed on my head.  Remember the Grand Canyon?
  16. Lonehwolf

We are no longer on Hold

That video, made no sense at all.  And I finished HL2 up to Ep 2 =/
  17. Lonehwolf

should the mod be put on hold or should I keep singing

The announcement explains this pretty nicely.  I have drawn out of school, but I still can't generate troop trees, I tried and felt like jumping off the window.  I have major complications with the examination procedures since I drew out from school but applied for the exams while I was still in it.  Mess ups happen, and I've been working day and nights at times to get this cleaned out as best as I can.

On the other hand, I'm still able to code.  Any troop trees that are sent towards me will be banged in ezmode and the updates will proceed.  It's not a necessity to include the armors, although I would like to have at the very least one faction covered with armor and weapons by release version 0.4 beta.

What I'm doing atm is coding in their skills.  I have declared a fixed set of skills at the top and quickly worked through the existing code to change as many as I can.  Tedious job, but I can spread it out with the random breaks of computer studies popping in.
  18. Lonehwolf

is it me...or...

Yo 'sup, i'm wanking as hard as i can.  So i'm out of combat as well :sad:
  19. Lonehwolf

Building up the factions.

Thanks skyler, both for the pm and this :grin:
  20. Lonehwolf

is it me...or...

Shagrath said:
    If FBI reads this they'll hire him.

I'm with the monks for the time being.  Until better offers arise  :roll:
Back