Search results for query: *

1. [WB][SP]Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 yayınlandı - 28.02.2023)

PanismendGazi said:
    bu modu bir türlü çalıştıramadım arkadaşlar yardımcı olabilir misiniz? versiyon 1.168. yeni oyuna başlayıp haritaya girdiğimde RGL WARNING hataları alıyorum. bu hataların sebebi nedir? nerde yanlış yaptım?

İlk önce V1 indirip üstüne V2 kurman gerek diye biliyorum, ben bu hatayı yapınca yeni oyun başlarken hata veriyordu o yüzden olabilir
  2. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

kalarhan said:
    Katil Tekir said:
    About shield-wall, they are moving without my command, randomly, spliting half, going left and right, it useless to use if i am not defending, because forming them is hell of a pain
    About 2-handed axes and dual wielding, no, this is not my job, this is a dlc, devs have to add things not players. It is like adding muskets to the Napo dlc. Do you think this is legit?
    Easiest form of recruiting? Nope, totally not, You can't play as a raider because everyone will hate you and you can't establish to somewhere

again, this is not a discussion/feedback/complain thread, please take your thoughts to your own thread (create a new one).
    also don't quote copy a entire post, use spoiler tags

Well this is a thread to discuss, I am still asking questions if devs said something because I don't follow their threads or pages. And if this is a quick answer thread, then answer the question I said, not something else. I am asking if there will be any change or addition, I am not looking for someone to say me ''Go mod ur own game''
  3. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

kalarhan said:
    Katil Tekir said:
    I know this has been asked too much but... Will there be REAL 2 handed axes? And dual-wielding? An easier way to upgrade units like in native (xp they need)? Maybe help the player a bit about being a raider? It is hard to recruit bandits and game doesn't even help the player about it... My spearmen or infantry, moves as a group when I order them to shield-wall... Not the position I want :sad: They randomly go left or right, split to half and other random **** It is annoying they can't even form a shield wall

This thread is for players asking other players for help (Q&A), not a feedback or feature request or complain :XD

Will there be REAL 2 handed axes
    Check submods and tweak threads for alternatives. This is one of the easiest things to mod in the game, so add whatever you want to yours

An easier way to upgrade units like in native (xp they need)?
    Game has 3 difficult options for leveling XP. Pick the one that works for you.
    You can also cheat and upgrade troops faster (CTRL+X)

hard to recruit bandits
    Easiest form of recruiting. Have bad reputation and you can recruit armies for cheap cash.

My spearmen or infantry, moves as a group when I order them to shield-wall... Not the position I want :sad: They randomly go left or right, split to half and other random **** It is annoying they can't even form a shield wall
    It is called formation (as in, army formation). Check the ingame tutorial or players guides if you need help to understand how it works.
    Ingame tutorial: start a new game, go into a battle and popups will appear with helpful text.

About shield-wall, they are moving without my command, randomly, spliting half, going left and right, it useless to use if i am not defending, because forming them is hell of a pain
    About 2-handed axes and dual wielding, no, this is not my job, this is a dlc, devs have to add things not players. It is like adding muskets to the Napo dlc. Do you think this is legit?
    Easiest form of recruiting? Nope, totally not, You can't play as a raider because everyone will hate you and you can't establish to somewhere
  4. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

I know this has been asked too much but... Will there be REAL 2 handed axes? And dual-wielding? An easier way to upgrade units like in native (xp they need)? Maybe help the player a bit about being a raider? It is hard to recruit bandits and game doesn't even help the player about it... My spearmen or infantry, moves as a group when I order them to shield-wall... Not the position I want :sad: They randomly go left or right, split to half and other random **** It is annoying they can't even form a shield wall
  5. What is this nonsense?

Faenwulf said:
    Katil Tekir said:
    And about 1 more thing, how can AI land their ships in a settlement than cross a river with another ship ? what is it ? are they carrying their ship with them or they just transport their ships like Mehmed the Conqueror ?  :meh: :facepalm:

Believe it or not, Viking Ships were regularly carried and transported over stretches of land.
    Also, this is still a game and has therefore engine restrictions. One of those is that NPC lords have to be able to summon ships out of thin air at specific points of the map (the piers that are all over the place as well as towns with harbors) because they wouldn't be able to use ships otherwise.

So they can move 6.0 speed while carrying a ship with 12 men and me carrying 12 piece of wool moving about 4.8 in day with 7 path finding speed... They have a very good path finder I suppose  :mrgreen: I don't have a problem with lords using ship while getting out of piers-ports, my problem is with there are ferry stations, they can pass this locations with their own ships...

Seriously devs talking about immersive or immersion or reality Idk which one but they have game breaking issues.
  6. What is this nonsense?

kalarhan said:
    Katil Tekir said:
    It's about training them  :facepalm: Training 1 unit requires multiple battles and its hard to keep them alive against vikings while they 1 shot my peasants...

you know the difference between a ruffian/looter and a ship captain, or you should, as you are the warlord. If you don't, then go back to warlord school, because you just got a F  :razz:

Seriously: you need to choose your fights, or do you think you should win all fights, regardless of how you prepared first?

Train your soldiers. Invest on your skills. Find good companions. Get higher on level. Find stronger enemies and more difficulty challenges as you progress.

Or just use CTRL+F4 and cheat your way up if you want to be Rambo  :mrgreen:

Yeah I choose them while I have 20 peasants  :meh: They choose me when they land on a port, and while im going to sell my goods they just camouflage in the city graphic  :???:
  7. What is this nonsense?

toxic-nova said:
    Katil Tekir said:
    And are you playing on easy nova ? I only dealt 21 damage to a ship captain after he slaughtered 10 of my men. My men are using spears or sticks to fight them and they can't even deal any damage, maybe first hit with spears dealt some but there are more vikings, and captain comes last because of their athletic skill (Im using gear effect skills thats why they are always 0 about athletic)

At start I set "Impossible" and just unchecked the "Insane difficulty". I tried it and this is really insane.  :shock:

Heavy battles I fight in shield walls. When my enemy is hitting my shield wall I move in his back and attack my enemies from behind. The bonus damage is nice to kill them. But I still have to take not to get outnumbered. In the first battles I had to be quick. I I wouldn't my shield wall wouldn't be a shield neither a wall anymore  :dead:
    My preferred weapon is a sword. The gaelic longswords are nice because when you get a horse you can use it very well for horse combat. Sometimes you can find one with the length of 100.  :smile:
    What can also be a good idea is taking cover. Most scenes have trees where you can hide from archers. When you are well positioned they can't hit you till they reach your troops.

Critical damage only deals a high damage if you hit hard. like 24-30 when you hit 20 but you can't hit that much to a ship cap'n or a bandit leader from behind with a rusty axe or a seax
  8. What is this nonsense?

kwbudirt said:
    toxic-nova said:
    Come down boy :wink:

I can only say my soldiers can handle these guys. But I have well equipped companions in my shield wall. I had fought battles with multiple enemies in chain mail. And they didn't look overpowered to me. Even when my low lvl soldiers didn't had a chance in 1 on 1. But 1 on 1 against elite troops is... :facepalm:

Yep. Vikings, bandits are burger meat once you train up some guys but early on best to run like a little girl when they come around :wink:

It's about training them  :facepalm: Training 1 unit requires multiple battles and its hard to keep them alive against vikings while they 1 shot my peasants...

And are you playing on easy nova ? I only dealt 21 damage to a ship captain after he slaughtered 10 of my men. My men are using spears or sticks to fight them and they can't even deal any damage, maybe first hit with spears dealt some but there are more vikings, and captain comes last because of their athletic skill (Im using gear effect skills thats why they are always 0 about athletic)

Maybe I should mod the dlc and add black knights over vikings... If I should have known how to mod trust me I would have add more armor and make this vikings less op.

And I told my friend next to me no one wouldn't even care about Mehmed The Conqueror  :lol: I wish I was one of the devs in this dlc
  9. What is this nonsense?

I'm talking about Bandit Leaders, Ship Captains... They slaughter my 10 spearmen in a 1v10... then killed me... And all damage I can do to him, well... only 21 in 6 hits... What is this bandit nonsense ? 30 viking in a party... I just wanted to see it in a battle and joined their side versus a...
  10. Can't take tasks from villages

Idibil said:
    Are you playing 2.005? Could you try? I thin that you was bad guy and attacked poor people  :mrgreen: We did some ajust in 2.005 for you can recovery relation with centers.

Nooo I don't register to betas they always be more buggy :/ I'm a kind lord  :iamamoron: But there is something more but that is probably not a bug, a feature I think. In time my relations with villages (+20 ones) start dropping. First time I saw that It was 58 witch dropped from 60, now it is 36 because I can't take any mission from that

And now I can't take any mission from no one, ladies,lords,villages,mayors,fort something nowhere...
  11. Can't take tasks from villages

JuJu70 said:
    most village quests have reqs

grain - village should have low prosperity and no grain for sale
    cattle - village should have less than certain number of cattle
    train against bandits - if you already did this one, then you have to wait until this quest can be given again

It's not like that, There is no Do you have job for me? option...
    None of the villages
  12. Can't take tasks from villages

kalarhan said:
    Katil Tekir said:
    Im a vassal and can't take mission from our villages

1) Not all villages will have a quest for you, as they have a % chance and a period of delay. Say you do the "bring me cattle quest", it will be a few weeks until any elder can give you that same quest again
    2) Are you playing RE 2.05 (beta) from Steam? RE 2.0 ?

If you are still having issues and you waited at least a month since the last quest: post your savegame here so devs can check it out

None of the villages, even neutral ones :sad:
    Steam RE 2.0
  13. Can't take tasks from villages

kalarhan said:
    visit villages from factions that you are friendly with (0 or more in relations).

You won't get quests if you are in war or is public enemy #1 of their king  :razz:

Im a vassal and can't take mission from our villages
  14. Can't take tasks from villages

I can't take any task from elders, I enter the conversation from the village menu, That's why I can't boost my relation with that village, I can only gift them cattle and save them from bandits if they are getting attacked (Btw Gift option is amazing to get rid of your useless cattles after a...
  15. A few problems

harpred said:
    Katil Tekir said:
    Idibil said:
    About villages, you got income? if reply is no, could you add your savegame? (upload to dropbox or mega and paste download link here)

Yeah they are paying their rents now  :roll: I don't know why but they didn't gave anything for 3 weeks than they gave a massive amount of money (5000 :iamamoron:)

did the village recently get looted? i think if it's "desolate" it doesn't pay anything until it builds up again

Nope, my village is safely protected :razz: but yeah I got my pennys doubled :smile: And the other problems got solved after I changed my ingame translation to English from Turkish  :cry: They need to work on that I suppose
  16. A few problems

Idibil said:
    About villages, you got income? if reply is no, could you add your savegame? (upload to dropbox or mega and paste download link here)

Yeah they are paying their rents now  :roll: I don't know why but they didn't gave anything for 3 weeks than they gave a massive amount of money (5000 :iamamoron:)
  17. A few problems

Idibil said:
    Ok, windows10 can cause problems and crashes with warband. You could need to update your nvidia drivers. You try these ideas:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/48700/discussions/0/615086038674913928/

My drivers are fully updated and I hope there will be a windows 10 compatible patch  :iamamoron: Thanks for the helps!
  18. A few problems

Idibil said:
    - Village - this can be cause for taxes (maybe you need to raise this), bandits, prosperity... If you paste donlwoad link to your savegame we will check it out.
    - Glitches: Are you using AMD? Linux? we need to know more clues. And rgl_config.txt.
    - Crash - no sense. Rgl_log.txt after crashing plz.

Village: I tried to raise it, it didn't work. I don't know how to paste my savegame and I deleted it already  :razz:
    Glitches: Im using Nvidia, Windows 10, maybe It's because of W10 ? And what is rgl_config.txt ? By the way Alt+Tab and Re-opening it seems like fix the problem but it still annoying
    Crash: I will place a picture about it

Here is the picture

19. A few problems

Hi, I have a few problems in my game at the moment. 1) My village (I only have 1, if that is going to make any difference) is not paying their rents, never, it has been 5 weeks they paid their last rent.(The week I took the village was the week they paid) 2) I have some random glitches...
  20. Yeni Ülke Liberland

Ekonomiyi bilemem ama forum konusunda bize bağlı olacakları kesin  :iamamoron:
Back
Top Bottom