Search results for query: *

1. SovietLover69

Anyone play red Dead Redemption? I've got a bit of a problem.

Hey guys! I'm glad you play this amazing game, too. Definitely money well spent. Anyways, I've finished the main storyline, and now I'm just goofing around. I've entered a couple of cheats. Well, Invincibility turns off when I exit the menu, and I still have limited ammo. Anyone have a solution?
  2. SovietLover69

M&B won't even begin to function...

* Le Sigh * In case you couldn't tell, my computer is a POS. To the max. I start up the game, and the cutscenens run smoothly, but the initial loading screen right before the main menu is my problem. It gets to 'Processing INI Files' and stops. The Windows home logo pops up, and if I drag with...
  3. SovietLover69

Can't even begin to play the game.

* Le Sigh * In case you couldn't tell, my computer is a POS. To the max. I start up the game, and the cutscenens run smoothly, but the initial loading screen right before the main menu is my problem. It gets to 'Processing INI Files' and stops. The Windows home logo pops up, and if I drag with...
  4. SovietLover69

Really Stupid Glitch

Get this. I'm at war with the Vaegirs, the weakest, most pathetic faction. I get jumped by three or four vassals, who I could EASILY defeat. But no. I only get 6 or 7 men who engage in battle. I have a huge amount of morale, and I have over 200 men. In order for me to leave, I have to leave some...
  5. SovietLover69

Need help with an annoyance

Hey, guys. As I'm sure you can tell, I'm not a very technical person at all. Well, you see, I've defeated the Nords in an all out war strategy, by burning villages and slaughtering villagers, I got them all out of their castles, defeated the vassals, then took the castles. Well, now the war is...
  6. SovietLover69

I need a little help, here!

Hey guys. It's your favorite Soviet hunk of burning love! I have a bit of a problem. You see, I've eradicated the Rhodoks, and the vassals scattered like roaches in the light. They've gone to every other kingdom, excluding the Nords. Well, i don't know what they've been stirring up, but all of...
  7. SovietLover69

Faction can't declare war.

Hey guys! I believe I know the problem, just not the solution. I'm a vassal of the Kingdom of Swadia. I joined up while the Rhodok-Swadian War was still raging, and helped the Swadians defeat them. Now, we've been a peace for an in game year. As my men were deserting, I began to attack Nordic...
  8. SovietLover69

Mod will not start

Hey guys! Yet another problem from the oh so amazing PC of SovietLover69! When I go to load the mod, I get through the company cutscenes or whatever, but then it pulls up the Native Warband initial loading screen. Once it gets about halfway loaded, the screen goes black, except for a plain...
  9. SovietLover69

Banned from servers I've never been on?

Hey, guys! I'm using my friend's key, as Steam didn't give me mine for some reason, and his PC won't run Warband. I'm trying to go on Native Multiplayer servers, and it says I've been banned from servers that, like I stated, I've never even tried logging on to. He bought the game legit, but he's...
  10. SovietLover69

Can't connect to Multiplayer servers?

hey guys. When I go to get onto a multiplayer server, I have internet, it's labelled as module, " Ogneim i Mieczem" Which is Native in F&S, I guess. However, when i go to connect, it tries for a second or two, but an error comes up saying that it is unable to connect. I've reinstalled, I've...
  11. SovietLover69

Ground has problem rendering, and Multiplayer has EXTREME lag

Hello, guys! I recently got Napoleonic wars, and since the version that I bought did not give me a serial key, my friend let me use his when his computer would not run Napoleonic Wars. When I did the tutorial, some rocks rendered in as white. Also, the dirt paths where ever changing colors...
Back
Top Bottom