Search results for query: *

1. Sphex96

A real bug/issue with the crossbowmen..

Hey Floris Mod community!  :party: I normally never post on forums in any game ever, but this bug/issue is really starting to annoy the hell out of me.. This particulary issue is regarding a topic that has been discussed multiple times already in the past, but no one has really given any...
  2. Sphex96

Khergit too weak?

Soblet said:
    I'm trying to figure out how to edit AI recruiting to make them recruit random troops (random as in a fixed cost for each tier and pick randomly from ether A/I/C) resulting into lords having a possibility of recruiting armies heavily based on one troop type which should be alot more interesting to battle.

Woah, that sounds really interresting!  :shock:
    If you do manage somehow to complete that task, i would like to see it for myself for sure!  :wink:
  3. Sphex96

Khergit too weak?

Thanks for all of the response's, that went really quick! :O

I've gotten some enlightenment on the khergit but i suppose, that i pref. the old khergit army style, from vanila troops, where they are pretty much all mounted, which causes way more flexability.

I never said that the nords where weak however. I dont like playing them, because i enjoy good range troops, and the nords A4 bog. just does not really hit the spot, so to speak. Here, i tend to do a 50/50 nord/vaegir or rhodok/vaegir army combo, with heavy badasses in the front, and incredible vaegir archers to scatter the enemy before they even reach you.
  4. Sphex96

Khergit too weak?

Am i the only one, who thinks that the Khergit is just way too underpowered in Floris? Taking into consideration, that their main source of power comes from cavalry, it seems really odd, that the swadians, the sarranids and the veigars have better cav. troops than them. I mean, what is the...
  5. Sphex96

Rhodok, general talk

G'day fellow Floris players. I'm around 60 days in my Rhodok playthrough, and thus' far, i've gotten around 40 troops. (50:50 infantry/crossbow), and i'm wondering if anyone has any tips/tricks and or just some opinions they wanna share when playing with the Rhodok Republic. Also, how do...
  6. Sphex96

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 4 - Flexible Entries

- God this game looks amazing already!!  :shock:
  7. Sphex96

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 2 - Painted Plants

- Definitely also the most anticipated game for me to come  :smile:
  8. Sphex96

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Sulcoit (8/12/13)

- Looks nice!  :shock:
Back
Top Bottom