Search results for query: *

1. Trade/rumor nerf? Or just really bad luck?

I like to start my playthroughs as a trader, making money and placing enterprises before getting into heavy combat.  In 3.9.2 I am finding trading to be incredibly frustrating, and I am trying to figure out if it is just luck of the draw, or if trading has been nerfed as a play style. I am...
  2. WARBAND & M&B Pendorian Stories

I have nothing real to add, I simply wish to see this post higher in the list.  I went looking for an old story of mine, and had to dig deep.  Hopefully some of our newer players who haven't seen these yet will now get the opportunity.

Which is, I suppose, merely a long-winded way of saying.... BUMP.

Oh well.  Perhaps Noosers will find it in his heart to forgive me.  :smile:

-Misguided
  3. Training: Carryover?

ya know... I've been playing M&B since beta .5xx sometime... and I never thought of that little gem.  I thought once they were ready to upgrade, they stopped accruing XP.

Live and learn.

-Misguided
  4. A tribute to Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

Dear god.

I am without words.  I'm so sorry.

- Misguided
  5. Honor troops

I try and be nice.  I really do.  I want new people to come here and enjoy the mod, and I'm glad when they do.

But come on, man.

The first page of the forum answers your question, and the wiki goes into silly amounts of detail.

Thread go byby.

-Misguided
  6. A few bugs

Hey Nightwolf.  I'm glad you are enjoying our work.

However, all of the bugs you posted have been exhaustively gone over elsewhere on the forum, so I'mma make this thread to byby! :smile:

We appreciate your bringing things to our attention, but please put them in the Issues sticky thread when you find them.  (Give that thread a good read-over too... it will keep ya from repeating old bugs!)

Have fun becoming the prophecy!

:mrgreen:

-Misguided
  7. Most Hated Regular Unit PoP 2.0!

fo' shizzle...
  8. Weapon damage comparison table

Pode said:
    *Newtonian babble that leaves all but a handful of forum denizens scratching their heads.*

Yeah.... you're not helping the whole Data thing, you know.

-Misguided

(Great post tho!)

9. Valonbray

The conversation is not working as intended.  In fact, if you check the "Recent Messages" list after getting the map, you'll see one saying "Go search around in **** for a treasure chest" or some such.

Trouble is, the message is never actually displayed in conversation.  It just loops straight into the "Tell me about this land" conversation string.

Its a minor bug, but I can see how it can be confusing for the new folks.

-Misguided
  10. Noldor...and Al-Aziz

Your first question has been answered many times throughout the forum.

Your second question has been answered many times throughout the forum.

Glad you're enjoying PoP, but please make use of the forum and wiki next time!

Thanks!

-Misguided
    (Thread go byby!)
  11. So how many of you playing with the hardest settings?

I play this the same way I've always played M&B.

Normal Normal Normal Good, BS at 200, everything else defaults.

It is what is fun for me.  What is fun for others has absolutely no bearing.  Play what you have fun playing.

-Misguided
  12. Most Hated Regular Unit PoP 2.0!

Good grief...  :shock:

Urban decided to have some fun typing as if he's an uneducated git.  I made a joke about it.

I really did NOT intend it to become flammable.

Let's please get this topic back on... um... topic.

-Misguided
  13. Most Hated Regular Unit PoP 2.0!

urban_shieldbearer said:
    Iv'e gt a few tht i wudnt mind rippin apart wiv my bre hands...

Horse Archers!! i detest the man who first thort to ride a horse wiv a friggin' bow... i cant stand the sort, the bloody wimps... its not that they kill my men, its that the DRAG OUT BATTLES MUCH MUCH longer than needed!!! nw i hunt dwn the bloody wretches by my self leavin the rest ov my army to mince meat the rest...

Squires and at arms... i dnt think i need to say y... startd wiv 20... left wiv 2... alive!

oh and off de topic... im mde a personal vandetta angaisnt duke alamar since he destroyed my army and left my castle open... since then i raided bk the castle and im hunting his fat ass dwn...

1. to gt bk my hero adventurers...
    2. to friggin mke my army rap his and any bloody castles he holds....

That was a 40 year old fat white man from Ohio.  With a volvo.

Guaranteed.

-Misguided
  14. Prophesy of Pendor V2.x DISCUSSION

And USING smileys is the internet equivalent of the old southern trick of adding "... bless their heart" after a scathing insult.

I mean, you have to admit that...

HOLY F#$%NG S#$T YOU C@#K EATING MONKEY F@#$ER!  I'LL RIP YOUR F@#$ING B!#$H EYES OUT AND SKULLF#$K THE SOCKETS, YOU GOAT-F#$KING TW@T-ROCKET!

...would make one appear to be rather insulting without a nice :smile: at the end.

What?

-Misguided

PS:  I have an excuse.  I'm injured and stoned.  yay vicodin. :mrgreen:
  15. Screenshots Thread for Prophesy of Pendor V 2.0

kaeldragor said:
    Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    So out of curiousity, why hasn't this thread been stickied? I mean, it would really kinda help bring in more interested peruser's of the forums, so they know what it looks like before they download it.

Maybe due to there already being so many stickies?

I think you're right though.  Maybe we can have a screenshot contest or something and put the best ones in the beginning of the intro or list of features threads.

I thought about it, but came to the same conclusion Kael did.  There's way too many stickies already!  But we do need some screenshots to showcase the work that the artists have done on PoP.  I'll talk it over with SD... maybe we'll do the contest bit. :smile:

-Misguided
  16. I don't want to me a mercenary anymore!

Yup.  Contract is 3 months, which is silly.  I've had games that didn't last that long.  Oh well.  The only way out is as stated previously.  Become a vassal.  Then tell that git to get bent when he won't give you the castle.

-Misguided
  17. Prophesy of Pendor V2.02 Patch Issues

Both are known issues/game mechanics.

The showing-up-with-less-soldiers-than-you-should deal is Native, and annoying.  And in a siege, you won't take prisoners unless you defeat ALL of the besiegers in a single combat.  Usually they just retreat to lick their wounds after an unsuccessful assault.

I'm leaving SCGavin's question to SD... :grin:

-Misguided
  18. Prophesy of Pendor V2.02 Patch Issues

Should be within a week or so, man.  No worries.

-Misguided
  19. Three bugs and a stupidity

Yup.  I've never had the spy quest go wrong.  I take it every time.  It is a nice hit of exp and cash, especially in the early game.  But then, I always start with a char with a couple points in tracking.

-Misguided
  20. Most Hated Regular Unit PoP 2.0!

serbladios said:
    Bah. Huscarls are just berserkers to scared to go without armour, even sacrificing a greatsword or -axe so they can have a shield too. :p

Now that the Fierdsvain are pretty much gone (aside from a stray lord or two in hiding apparently) I have a newfound appreciation for berserkers. There's nothing quite like letting them loose on the last of King Gregory's troops...his milita recruits. Especially when they're all covered in blood after going through his last wardens.

That's kinda like saying "A tank is just a bulldozer too scared to go without 3-inch thick armor and a BIG F#@$#NG GUN...."

:grin:

-Misguided
Back
Top Bottom