Search results for query: *

1. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

Tybalt_ said:
    This is a wonderful mod, great content but sadly the creator of the mod and owner to the only server, Maestro, is complete rubbish and obviously wants this mod to die out. Being completely childish and only caring for his enjoyment, abusing the admin powers and letting the other server owner to do so aswell, I'm glad PW exists. I remember the only time I met you there where you combatlogged twice. Please, stay out of PW and spend your time on this ****ty server that you control. I can't recommend this to anyone who wants to get pushed around in this mod by admins, for an example, killing the owner of the server and getting perma banned, only explanation in chat would be "Playa banned" and nothing more to that. If Taleworlds would tolerate bad language I could ****talk you all day for acting like a seven year old kid, punching every other kid that closes in on his toy. Rant over.

James Grant said:
    Current criticisms.
    -Administration team is questionable.

Yes ^

You're kinda stupid. Maestro and the other SO's dont abuse their admin powers. They are'nt even childish, the only one who is childish here is you posting a negative comment just because you can't play and they might killed you. So just think about that and don't write comments which are not real.
  2. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

BananaBob said:
    what are the differences between this and the normal PW?

"just" new items or more?

More classes, new kinds of food, try it and you will see much more.
  3. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

Duriam said:
    Hey My friend Downloaded the mod and has 1.58 Warband installed. Things seemed to work but he cannot see servers :S I am thinking he mite have an illegal copy of the game but before I accuse him of that is there any other reason the server should not be showing up in his list?
    Did he buy the game on steam or somewhere else?
    Because that is more than probable the problem.
  4. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

Von Blucher said:
    Is there any changes to the economy?

I noticed in current map that its not geared towards crafting. Stocks are really high and most of the selling points are exports.
    Exports will be changed to Stockpile and the Stocks will be lower in next update so you dont have to worry about it. :smile:
  5. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

Vote for the mod if you like it here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/persistent-age
  6. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

Rhox said:
    That's not true, i got randommed twice yesterday as commoner, one i got slashed and lost 80% my hp before the guy said halt and then he killed me before i could ansawer. same pw community, but i don't rage, i got 99 problems in life and this game won't be another one, i play for fun.
    if you could only learn the words ADMIN HEY would be okay
    I know there are some guys that break the rules but the 90% dont break the rules I can guarantee you
  7. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

Saber Rider said:
    Welp, that didn't keep me on for long.
    The mod might be good (didn't even get to try it out properly) but the community is worse then PW even though I presume it's the same one.
    Why would be the community be bad? Because you cant roleplay in 100%?
    The people random if you are not a comonner or in peace. And thats good.
  8. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

Myrmidon27 said:
    Awesomeness ! 'Loving it !  :grin:
    Parapapapa Im Lovin' It :grin:
  9. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

Really enjoying with 30 players  :mrgreen:
  10. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

Maestrro said:
    Ryynari said:
    Awesome mod - big fan of PW but I like the additional features here.  I played for a few hours today and taught some new comers, made some lords  :cool: Excited to see where this goes once additional features are added.  Is it set so that you don't loose gear when you log off like they eventually added to PW?

we are working on it.

Would be great because it costs much money to buy it over and over again when joining the game
  11. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

That arena is fantastic :grin:
    A big massacre was in there :wink:  :twisted:
  12. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

I took a castle dont dare to loot it :grin:D
  13. LukyXs

MP Native Persistent Age

Nice map! Well done.
    The mod is fantastic I enjoyed the playing at the maximum :grin:
Back