MP Native Persistent Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Awesome mod - big fan of PW but I like the additional features here.  I played for a few hours today and taught some new comers, made some lords  :cool: Excited to see where this goes once additional features are added.  Is it set so that you don't loose gear when you log off like they eventually added to PW?

Ryynari said:
Awesome mod - big fan of PW but I like the additional features here.  I played for a few hours today and taught some new comers, made some lords  :cool: Excited to see where this goes once additional features are added.  Is it set so that you don't loose gear when you log off like they eventually added to PW?

we are working on it.

Maestrro said:
Ryynari said:

we are working on it.

Would be great because it costs much money to buy it over and over again when joining the game

hey maestro i found a glitch you can jump into the town watch hq through the windows i did that and stole the money on the chest the put it in your faction's chest  :razz:

Rhox said:
hey maestro i found a glitch you can jump into the town watch hq through the windows i did that and stole the money on the chest the put it in your faction's chest  :razz:

I saw the same thing, if you arrive to jump, you can steal the money chest.

Rhox said:

Please report glitches/ bugs on our WEB FORUM. (The registration is now working.)

Hi, I got this mod and i'm loving it. Played for 5 hours. I love the historical accuracy of it.
Just a suggestion to all, if you are in a clan/regiment, tell the people in it! One guy in my clan told me to play it, and I got 7 people from my clan into the mod and they like it and are going to continue to play it. On day one, 40 people in the server is amazing, but in order for it to thrive, we need to spread the word about this great mod. So, go into native servers, pw servers, anywhere and tell people about it and just to give it a try...trust me it will be good in the long run. Telling one person could get them to tell 3 more people, then those 3 tell 3 more...and so on, getting the mod to grow tremendously.

Btw, a server bigger than 64 people might be nessisary for this to work...

TheGamehun said:
Rhox said:

Please report glitches/ bugs on our WEB FORUM. (The registration is now working.)

ok when i take a screenshot i will make a proper post there

roy1012 said:
Hi, I got this mod and i'm loving it. Played for 5 hours. I love the historical accuracy of it.
Just a suggestion to all, if you are in a clan/regiment, tell the people in it! One guy in my clan told me to play it, and I got 7 people from my clan into the mod and they like it and are going to continue to play it. On day one, 40 people in the server is amazing, but in order for it to thrive, we need to spread the word about this great mod. So, go into native servers, pw servers, anywhere and tell people about it and just to give it a try...trust me it will be good in the long run. Telling one person could get them to tell 3 more people, then those 3 tell 3 more...and so on, getting the mod to grow tremendously.

Btw, a server bigger than 64 people might be nessisary for this to work...

You got me to play the mod... that's one person not seven.

People aren't stupid. Everybody knows that mods spread from word of mouth. Explaining all that makes you appear to be an arrogant guy who thinks everybody else is stupid.

No point in having a larger server unless it will actually fill up.

Kreysios said:
Rhox said:

I saw the same thing, if you arrive to jump, you can steal the money chest.

I know and it will be fixed

LukyXs said:
Myrmidon27 said:
Awesomeness ! 'Loving it !  :grin:
Parapapapa Im Lovin' It :grin:

USPaRappacover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom