Search results for query: *

1. Lophier

okay.....i remove this..

noosers said:
    I think KonykSoldatyk merly posted the info to give all non-russian speaking persons an insight that there´s an issue with Lophier, which is greatly appreciated.

Saxondragon, however, clearly referred to Lophier in his response, not you, KonykSoldatyk.

So, you´ve got a selfproclaimed Taiwanese stealing all over the board and from russia and tries to melt it up into his own awesome submod?
    And he´s definetly working for quite some time on it, if you check his posting history. At least since November 8th 2013. Applied decompiling and haxxing at it´s best.

MitchyMatt said:
    It looks like it may be a Chinese mod, so therefore they don't have strict rules on stealing content from other peoples/teams work.

This is awesome, MM. Defintely sigworthy. Unfortunately, I´m too fond of my banners to get rid of them.
    i was too young and lack of the consciousness of copyright , if the arthurs still hate to me or still be angry for my behaviour,i m here to say sorry,i m sorry for that,and i request to forgiveness, may yous be happy everyday and god bless with you.
  2. Lophier

okay.....i remove this..

noosers said:
    I think KonykSoldatyk merly posted the info to give all non-russian speaking persons an insight that there´s an issue with Lophier, which is greatly appreciated.

Saxondragon, however, clearly referred to Lophier in his response, not you, KonykSoldatyk.

So, you´ve got a selfproclaimed Taiwanese stealing all over the board and from russia and tries to melt it up into his own awesome submod?
    And he´s definetly working for quite some time on it, if you check his posting history. At least since November 8th 2013. Applied decompiling and haxxing at it´s best.

MitchyMatt said:
    It looks like it may be a Chinese mod, so therefore they don't have strict rules on stealing content from other peoples/teams work.

This is awesome, MM. Defintely sigworthy. Unfortunately, I´m too fond of my banners to get rid of them.

im sorry for that,moderator,i was truly reallized that mistaks i made . now all of my "submod" is removed from chin MB forunm, i bagged for arthurs and moderator`s forgiveness that ill do my best to improve my own ablity while not stealing from oher,im wrong,really,so sorry for my invading  arthurs provacy
  3. Lophier

Guild of craftsmen

hi aurthor ,its my pleasure to play Diplomacy,im want to merge it on to my mod and require your permission~~
    my mod is the submod of POP,Prophesy of Pendor G:Era of Splendor,thanks for your kind!

the download links here :http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgG3YnI  for all free to modify~~

4. Lophier

LSP Fantasy 3D Art Fantasy Scene Properties [v. 1.1]

great work !!!! 
    may i have your accpet to put it in my mod~~~~ it`s my pleasure and i m glad to thank you so much !
  5. Lophier

okay.....i remove this..

AlphaOmega said:
    fidoman1272 said:
    Lophier said:
    fidoman1272 said:
    Lophier said:
    just for simply playing~
    Doesn't matter if it's for you alone, but if there's any download link in the past, present, future, or alternate timeline, you would likely need permission from SD, and a few different people (I believe that some music files are copyrighted)

ill make it
    That... what?  :???:

I think he's saying he will make the download link

no i just saying ill request the permission from arthur........
  6. Lophier

okay.....i remove this..

fidoman1272 said:
    Lophier said:
    just for simply playing~
    Doesn't matter if it's for you alone, but if there's any download link in the past, present, future, or alternate timeline, you would likely need permission from SD, and a few different people (I believe that some music files are copyrighted)

ill make it
  7. Lophier

okay.....i remove this..

just for simply playing~ therefore it will not be used in any other places thats enough?

i made it for the fans who likes POP not a Sarcasmer
  8. Lophier

okay.....i remove this..

:cry:
  9. Lophier

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

:sad: eh  show some screen shots or.....
  10. Lophier

OSP 3D Art [Kit] Dismemberment and Decapitation Mod Kit... WIP Version Released

oh god i find it finnaly !

thx for Doktor_e5 `s DP address

perfect i can use it in to my pendor s mod !
  11. Lophier

OSP 3D Art [Kit] Dismemberment and Decapitation Mod Kit... WIP Version Released

Firstly thanks for writer ·s hard working ,we both like it just for bleeding , downloading for my fortunatly

i cant put it in my computer,just some error in it that Unable to open the address, begged for writer send the

DMK_Preview.zip  to my Email ,thanks very much。 [email protected]

(forgive me for my worthest Eng)
Back
Top Bottom