Search results for query: *

1. AYust22

Drastic changes in ping do to latest patch 1.131

Hey, I'm encountering major problems with ping seens the new patch 1.131 was released. my lowest server ping was 89-92 and usually I was playing on IG or 22nd servers, right now all server's ping is minimum 150! my filter that filters servers above ping 200 shows only 3-4 servers with ping over...
  2. AYust22

Frozen Mellee Battle

This is wierd I noticed that in my normal mount and blade : render_buffer_size = 15, is the same as in warband :S

I used game booster to close everything that was loaded in the background and disabled my norton antivirus and it barly lags, and I'm playing with 60 army size o_O because more then this it freezes alot!

this is totaly odd for me because I used to play with 100 without a problem and without closing everything.

a strange thing happend today... I had only 10 characters on the map and 1 of them was the enemy... I was riding to decapitate him and before I got to him my troops allready started throwing axes at him, then it froze for a momment o_O this is strange I think the problem is in each unit's checking system or something.

I wish the devs would fix this already so I could play with 137 troops~!!! >:{ I have to play on 95% diffeculty instead of 100% ARG!!!!  :evil:
  3. AYust22

Frozen Mellee Battle

I'v notice its not a problem with our video cards because even on medium or low graphics (everything on low or even the resolution is low) it will still freeze when infantry meets other infantry or cav...  :evil: its so much annoying that I quit the game...

they most likley have changed something in the latest 1.127 version which changes the algorithm or loops checks whatever... it lages beacuse the computer must think too much... It is defenetly an annoying bug that doesn't let me play at all~! >:{

Even when I lowered the troops limit to 70 the freezing still happened!

my specs: Asus Striker / Q6600 / 2gb ddr3 / Geforce GTX260 / HD:{80,500,1000}gigs / 700W thought power my machine is more then capable of running Warband on great quality...
  4. AYust22

Tweak - How to Allow Accessing Inventory During a Siege

:grin: thanks man that made my gameplay much fun now :grin: no need to survive with 34 arrows in a siege againts 999 nords O_O btw I won them with 94 soldiers :razz: most of them knights haha
  5. AYust22

Archery sucks, shields overpowered

O love playing as an archer =] I usually take several with me from a range and have less chances when fighting on melee untill I find a shield :razz:
  6. AYust22

Mod that the combat dosn't stop when the player falls??

How about an option to let your army start a fight whitout you while you just watch? =] that would be totaly fair.
    instead using auto resolve you will see your army fight the enemy untill u decide to auto-resolve or win/lose =]

that would be a good options especially in castle sieges when u die during the siege but the enemy is left without enought troops and the auto resolve killes all your knights unfarly >:{
  7. AYust22

v1.113 arrives

I start to like taleworlds developers much more now =] not only the game is great but they keep fixing problems and upload updates for us in short time... that shows good quality and even thought the game is bugged It makes me feel good that I can trust the developers to fix the problem in no time =]

thanks you guys keep up the great work =]
  8. AYust22

1.111 Lance AI is fantastic!

I found that riding a courser horse and swinging a heavy one handed axe is the best strategy you can pull off againts everything!
  9. AYust22

great hope for 1.105.

your right Aule they broke it on 1.104 and its still broken, well I'm not going to unmoung my horse everytime I want to press x...

btw you cannot couch several polearms O_O like the bamboo and anoter alw something... wierd...
  10. AYust22

great hope for 1.105.

Guys I was using this polearm long heavy axe as a swinging weapon while riding a horse... I pressed 'x' while mounted and it let me swing it... the damage is realy great! but now I cannot use that feature any longer, I have a character on day 66 fully armored and rides a heavy war horse and swings this long axe... now this axe is totaly useless!

why would I want to use an axe for piercing?! that's retarded... how do you bring back the swinging feature?
  11. AYust22

great hope for 1.105.

I noticed that if you walk in the tavern on maximum character detail level you will be able to see red,blue,green colors on people and objects... that happend to me on 1.104 version but I will check if it does it again on the newer version...

sometimes u need to renter the tavern to see the colors or get rid of them which is quit wierd...

and the button X doesn't work with "heavy long axe" while I ride my horse! please FIX THAT!
  12. AYust22

great hope for 1.105.

I stoped getting messeges, perhaps because I created a new game... I shall check that...
    but the game is much more enjoyable now, that its not totaly ruined =] good job so far planty of job to do now =]
  13. AYust22

What this game needs..

Qwertyman said:
    If this becomes a reality, i will hand pick the shortest and fattest warriors from all of caldera to fight at my side.

Hehe are you going to roll him down the hill on your enemy's soldiers? =]
  14. AYust22

great hope for 1.105.

Croulder, I was about to flame you for this comment but then I fell for it and had to check if its true and I must say man your damn right! the patch is realy out lolz!!! XD

now lets hope it does fix the game~! I guess I will have to get back to the game as I promised my self =]
  15. AYust22

great hope for 1.105.

most likely his confused with 1.104 version...
  16. AYust22

Fix the ladders please!

Good idea evilfish

many things can be added to improve the game expirience I mean warband is the same old mount and blade just with better graphics and a multiplayer feature, the story is more in depth which is alright and all but I would have wanted to see rams, flying limbs, much more weapons and custom weapons tools? some better handling of economy and army? much better AI? don't know something there just freaks me up, they didn't actually move the game forwared when u think of it... they just polish it around but no major addons or anything, I hope mods will be able to include what is missing and least we can hope that.
  17. AYust22

Fix the ladders please!

or they could just fix this stupid bug~! this is not rocket sience~! I'm amazed with the amount of bugs this game has considering the fact people with skill wrote the program, father more I get sick from playing this game now I had to exit because I'm losing my tempor too fast, random empty messeges apear ever several seconds with only a continue option?!

troops don't try to pass those forsaken ladders and take the wall, they rather stand ther and get shot to death!

for some reason when I use a long axe I can't switch to swing mode ! why does a long axe have a stabing feature at all?!?! why I have to press X all the time to swing with it? thats the whole point of an AXE TO SWING IT!! not to try to push ur enemy with a bolt metal piece ?!

PLEASE FIX THOSE ISSUES! I PAID REALY GOOD DARN MONEY AND I WANT A GOOD DARN GAME! >:{
    it was this game or the new battlefield game dont dare to make me regret my decision jeez!

now if you excuse me I'm going to get out my temper on a movie I'm not going to be playing Warband untill they will make a fix for these problems! and if there is no fix this will be the last time I'm buying your products because I'm too damn frustrated with your quality I was expecting too much from it it seems.
  18. AYust22

great hope for 1.105.

They should fix these wierd random messeges screens that apear every several seconds! sometimes they are just empty and sometimes they tell me what some unkown villiage thinks of me =| all I can do is press continue... it is REALY ANNOYING!!! it happends after the 1.104 update!

can someone help me get rid of these feature?! its annoying! :O thanks!
  19. AYust22

Glitchs and Annoying problems and Features to be fixed

Thanks for the quick answer Archonsod.

Now I know where to submit my bugs, thats allready a good start.

about the glitchs here are some screenshots :

There taken from this castle
    mb3c.jpg

You can't get out of that spot on your own, you will have to wait untill ur character will reach the end of that hole then u can move:
    mb14i.jpg

soldiers just stand in the place wait too long to cross the wall or just don't move at all, makes no sense I have 3 photos of this same troop just wondering what to do on the ladder...
    mb8n.jpg

about the TAB for fleeing... I know of that feature its basic controls, I'm refering to the game menu, I would like access to it during battles/sieges so if I have to leave/load the game I will be able to do so in battle, you can disable save in battles and sieges.
    for example in turnaments u can save and by doing that if you lose then you wont be able to load back from where you stoped, you will lose all that money you have bet on ur self.
    so if this feature isn't working it shouldn't be an option at all or it should be fixed if you wish that ofcourse.

about hosting my game, that would be great, thought last time it wasn't that succesful, but I will try some more, btw I'm from the holy land I guess I'm the only one.

crouch lance, never knew it was on a timer... I play on 75% diffeculty normal damage to everyone and fast gameplay.
    and about hitting things, I understand the realism in not letting swords swing throught walls... it would be more realistic if when I try to hit a person that I can see and have a small gap to hit him then I will be able to launch my attack into his face without having my attack halted in mid air because one of my units don't let me hit him.

and yes AI is realy wierd for some reason he will be stuck to a moving grid and will ignore any manouvers that I will try to make resolving in me *sneaking* behind him and stabing him and all his platoon in the back.

and just a cool feature I would realy appriciate is a key to make the horse stand on its 2 legs for victorys =]
    Just use the same animation from charging into objects but that it can be called somehow =] that would be intresting.

and as I said before some way to change the amount of blood, its too little I afraid medieval battles where alot more bloodier in real life :wink:
Back
Top Bottom