Search results for query: *

1. SP Native [WB] Native Enhanced Edition

KratosMKII said:
    Waka The Fox said:
    well I love your 1257AD mod so I really look forward to this mod. just please try to keep a consistent style with the item models you use if you add any.
    Yes i will only add equipment that reflects a faction culture. I will try to make the troops uniform and reflective of their faction's culture.

Cool thats good, I also mean like style and quality of items. like for example. In Floris, there are alot of cool items but they quality and or style do not match well or look like they all really fit together.
  2. SP Native [WB] Native Enhanced Edition

well I love your 1257AD mod so I really look forward to this mod. just please try to keep a consistent style with the item models you use if you add any.
  3. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Wyzilla said:
    Three things I'm wondering right now while playing the mod.

1) Is there some kind of visor function? I noticed that the shops only sell "open" visors and I can't seem to find any info on buttons to close or open them.

2) Are there companions in the mod? I've been speccing myself out for combat but I'm wondering if I screwed myself over in the process.

3) What are the 3 damage tables in the module file?

1 when you go into first person, the visor goes down and you get more defence. thats what it means. I think the modder is making an option to have a closed helm in 3rd person.

2 there are companions. you may notice some walking around the town scenes or you may pick them up in quests. there is even one you can get from one of your kingdom soldiers

3 I don't know anything about that.
  4. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Would brainy bot work with this?

Ive also been working on making a player kingdom thats armor style is like a mix of Pravar and Dirim with a dash of gunpowder.
  5. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

fladin said:
    I'll have to add some new trade opportunities  for the player (by adding new exotic or manufactured goods like tea, guns ...) found only in foreign "comptoirs" , but it will be a big piece to change and I dare not start that now.

I'll just change the troops you get when you pay for them in the market to player kingdom Atian styled elite troops.
  6. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

fladin said:
    Waka The Fox said:
    Please go Sayazn style with a uniform. it would really work well in looks. as well as add abit of balancing to the battles. I also can't wait to use some pistoleers

Too late  :lol:, I have already opted for the Jack of plates (or at least tried with what I have on hand :meh:)  :
    atian_militia_armors.png

Well that does look awesome. Might make a kingdom that trades with these Atians.
  7. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Please go Sayazn style with a uniform. it would really work well in looks. as well as add abit of balancing to the battles. I also can't wait to use some pistoleers
  8. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

oh god this all looks so damn beautiful. I love the Harness. its just perfect.
  9. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Meshugenerd said:
    Thought the mercenary captain needed a bit more flair  :smile:

5lwchy.png

That looks bloody amazing :grin: nicely done. Is that for the mod or your own personal game?
  10. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

fladin said:
    Waka The Fox said:
    I use Morgh. and I have the guarantee shield selected. also anything I can do to help the mod?
    So it's time to use the module system (it's easier than you think).
    I don't know, you already help me by playing/testing it, IMHO I think this mod need more  dialogs and "texts" in general (and correct the horrible English in the existing ones ), also more new scenes for the towns, castles and villages (for that I already found my next victims here, n'est ce pas  Ettenrocal  :shifty:), that's it. Thank you.

I admit to have no idea how to do that. I'll see what I can learn. also Thank you for this awesome mod.
  11. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

fladin said:
    I suppose you are using TweakMB, I don't know if it has this option but  try to add/enable the"guarantee shield" for the troop  (it's slightly  more easy to manipulate all that in the Module System).
    Very nice screens BTW  :grin:.

I use Morgh. and I have the guarantee shield selected. also anything I can do to help the mod?
  12. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Here is an Album of my troop edits. well the elite versions. including my character on horse.

https://imgur.com/a/o0WBmzG

I cant seem to make the heavy infantry always have a shield. I used the troop editor to make these so maybe Im doing something wrong. still love this mod.
  13. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Meshugenerd said:
    Just found a nice recolor of the gothic armor that works well with the narf stuff. Just switched out the lower half for the excellent imifir armor parts. Gonna have to find a way to incorporate some color in this...

Any ideas?

2q89eh1.png

Awesome, could you please point me to this retexture?

Also working on some kingdom troop changes, making the crossbowmen into archers. maybe longbowmen or carrying composite like bows to mimic one of my fave troops in medieval 2. along with changing the halberdiers to shield carrying men,
  14. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Loving the sallets so far. and I admit to modding in imperial pistoleers and musketeers. I also made the kingdom armies more pike and shot by making an offshoot from the crossbowmen to make musket armed handgunners. as well as making more heavily armored pikemen to match.
  15. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Meshugenerd said:
    What are your plans for the nice, colorful aketons and brigandines currently used by the high level player faction troops Fladin? I think they look a lot more interesting than the brown ones shared by the mercenaries.

2mq2gsl.png

Which parts did you use to make that? looks awesome.
  16. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

I noticed sometimes how the lobarian mercenary would change to its heavy version. how does that work?
  17. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Looks awesome, right now Im working as a merc for the Imfir. Kinda want to seem like a champion knight or something before I go on to starting my own nation.

What kind of changes are you doing? and may I ask why?
  18. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

I was looking through the files and noticed the crowned sallet. are you thinking of making a king set of armor for the player? also loving the look of all the items. really well put together.
  19. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Hello, Loving this mod so far. Thank you for all your work.

I seem to have a bug where some skyboxes are a face or hair texture.
  20. MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

yeah, I still fool around on it and play age of empires ost in the background
Back
Top Bottom