Search results for query: *

• Users: Styo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Styo

New campaign e1.0.11 no snowballing

I started a new campaign since we haven't had a patch in a couple of days and not sure if I'm just lucky, but ~300 days in, couple castles exchanged hands but that's about it. It seems like there is no snowballing happening. Mercenaries are coming and going, gold is flowing. Most fun I've had so...
  2. Styo

Need More Info Main Menu GPU Usage

Summary: When launching the game in SP or MP, the intro video and Main Menu causes the GPU to jump to ~77%. Sitting at the main menu and idling, I can't see why this is the case. Opened Task Manager and looks like it's Video Encode that shows high utilization. 3D, Copy, Video Decode...
  3. Styo

Encyclopedia Review

Anyone with Beta access want to create a super detailed video with the contents from the encyclopedia? Love you long time!
  4. Styo

Troop trees 2018 vs 2019

Please note, if this information is not accurate, please let me know. I don't have access to the Beta, thus I cannot confirm that these changes are in-fact true. Also keep in mind that these may change at any given point of the development. Okay, sifting through the troop trees from previous...
  5. Styo

Beta Testing Specs

Are you in the MP beta? Would you be so kind to post the following for all of us plebs? Game graphic settings Average FPS System specs Curious to see the results!
  6. Styo

Bannerlord Beta

In case you peasants missed it, beta.taleworlds.com Go sign up nao!
  7. Styo

Knights of Honor II: Sovereign

Welp, the time has come! Announced this morning. Release Date: 2020 Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/736820/Knights_of_Honor_II__Sovereign/ About the game: Become the King and wrestle over control of Europe in this fresh take on medieval real-time grand strategy. Sovereign includes...
  8. Styo

Bannerlord Beta

Taleworld employees families now have beta access, could be we next?!?  :fruity: :party:
  9. Styo

Apex Legends

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends Show ‘em what you’re made of in Apex Legends, a free-to-play Battle Royale game where contenders from across the Frontier team up to battle for glory, fame, and fortune. I've never played a BR game to this day, but since the two founders of Respawn...
  10. Styo

Bannerlord Feedback

I just wanted to make a quick post for all of you to motivate us and the Taleworlds team to make the game better for all of us. When Warband was in Beta, I suggested a game mode, which was kinda implemented in later patches, but is now a featured game mode in Bannerlord. You can view the...
  11. Styo

Ah September... 5 Years

Ah September...not only is today my birthday, but in two days will mark 5 years since Bannerlord was announced. So do you think we will get anything this week?
  12. Styo

System Requirements

Yes, I know it's still TBD, but take a look at this; Start at 4:43 GPU seems to be the bottleneck when picking the unit type. Curious what GPU they were using.
  13. Styo

Army Composition

Can anyone guess the 4th army composition? 1. Infantry 2. Archers 3. Cavalry 4. ? Could it be siege engines? Skirmishers?
  14. Styo

Total War: Arena

Could not find a thread for this, so I apologize if someone somehow does. http://totalwararena.com/ https://discord.gg/QcRYrVd Game was being developed by CA but is now in partnership with Wargaming. I played the first Alpha and enjoyed it, but CA had a tough time completing the game. I think...
  15. Styo

Assign Fief & Royal decree

I started a new Royal sandbox campaign as a King, and I have 1 fief with no lord. How the F do I give it to someone? I talk to the minister but there is no option? When I first talk to him, he even says there is no lord for this fief... Edit: Also, I can't set the royal decree to none?
  16. Styo

Battlefield 1

The new Battlefield game, which is leaked to be called Battlefield 1. Watch the live reveal; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDqkEvKwI6M Trailer: Gamescom 2016 Trailer
  17. Styo

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Clan Wars

For those of you that have played World of Tanks or other similar games with Clan wars, then you might like this. What if Taleworld builds a Clan Wars system for the game? You have to fight in game to conquer territories which provide you denars. With those denars you are able to purchase siege...
  18. Styo

Auto Upgrade

Am I missing something? Other mods I can set my companions to auto upgrade to certain weapons to prevent micro manaing. Where do I find this in VC?
  19. Styo

Ok enough.

All these "AAA" games that are coming out are just retardedly broken. Period. You need to save my gaming hobby. When are Alpha tests?  :party:
  20. Styo

Warband and ATI/AMD Driver

How many of you play Warband with ATI/AMD graphics card? I have an ATI/AMD HD7870 running 14.12 drivers that's having texture issues which you can see in the screenshots below. Now I've done a lot of testing and that old drivers 13.12 don't have this issue. However that version is really old...
Back
Top Bottom