Search results for query: *

1. Alfredthegreat

Full Release Battle size Cap Increase?

I think Bannerlord Should increase the total unit cap for the full release to allow higher potential battle size so people with higher end PCs could push to the limit. Right now the cap is at 2048 units, I think increasing the cap to 4096 units on the engine would allow for more epic battles.
  2. Alfredthegreat

In Progress My power supply blew out when playing bannerlord, after fixing my computer, I can't run bannerlord.

I can play other steam games and non steam games just fine, its just bannerlord that I can't launch.
    Before reinstalling, I tried to update the game, the update wouldn't go through because of "corrupted disk".
  3. Alfredthegreat

In Progress My power supply blew out when playing bannerlord, after fixing my computer, I can't run bannerlord.

So my power supply blew out when playing bannerlord, after I replaced the power supply, I was unable to launch bannerlord. I even reinstalled it and it won't run. The launcher appears in the task bar and then it just dissapears and nothing happens?
  4. Alfredthegreat

Please nerf archers one way or another.

Archers are without question overpowered in bannerlord. I've been able to take out parties many times larger than mine with very little casualties(on realistic). My 80 archer usually inflict 150+ casualties on the enemy before they reach reach melee range. I believe there are a couple reasons...
  5. Alfredthegreat

I payed 1 million dollars for a lord to join my kingdom only for him to leave a minute later.

They should make it free to recruit clans into your kingdom, and if they wanna leave they leave, like in warband. Now I am going to have to conquer all of calradia on my own since every clan hates me.
  6. Alfredthegreat

I payed 1 million dollars for a lord to join my kingdom only for him to leave a minute later.

I have -100 relations with his clan, and pretty much ever other clan. But still this is bull****. Please make recruiting lords free after you convince him to join your faction, or fix relations in this game. It's almost impossible to invite other lords to your kingdom. I ended up having to...
  7. Alfredthegreat

The Music is Great!

The battle musics are the best.

8. Alfredthegreat

-190 influence, any way for cheats to change that.

IDK how I got there, could be that I attacked a faction without provoking or because of a bug. But is there any way for cheats to change the influence you have? I can't even summon any of my companions to my party.
  9. Alfredthegreat

Sieges are too easy for player

I think the main reason why they are so easy is because garrison are made up of mostly low tier units, the militia makes up like 70-80% of the garrison. They should make the garrison be comprise of more elite units, that would make the sieges be a lot harder.
  10. Alfredthegreat

Allow player to create army with companions without being in a kingdom.

There nothing you can do with creating extra parties without being in a kingdom except store troops, it makes taking the settlement to start your own kingdom almost impossible unless you set the friendly damage modifier to 1/3.
  11. Alfredthegreat

How to join parties

So I had created a party using one of my companions. Do you know how to have your parties join into one big army?
  12. Alfredthegreat

Worried for this games future

I agree with the optimization. I was able to run 500 man battles on big mods on warband with my intel i3 integrated graphics and 8 gb ram. But with that pc I cannot even play bannerlord at all. It won't get past the loading screen. I had to build an entirely new pc for it.
  13. Alfredthegreat

Bannerlord won't start after update.

So i removed all the non-native folders from bannerlord and it was able to run. However, in the beginning it gave an option of adjusting the lighting and brightness, telling me to adjust it until I could see the patterns. Now bannerlord screen seems like it's played behind a white filter, do you know how to get to the adjusting lighting thing again?
  14. Alfredthegreat

Bannerlord won't start after update.

After updating to the newest patch when I open bannerlord it will pop up in taskbar, then nothing happens and after a few seconds it dissapears. I verified the integrity of game files but still nothing happens.
  15. Alfredthegreat

One handed weapon on horseback

I feel like using a one handed weapon on horseback completely sucks. It's impossible to hit anything, especially while moving, and when you do hit something, it barely does any damage. I hope Taleworlds will make using one handed weapon on horseback viable again, it was one of the best things...
  16. Alfredthegreat

Performance drop after update

Have any of you noticed a drop in performance after the new banner lord update? It feels like the fps dips a lot lower and the average fps goes down.
  17. Alfredthegreat

Dev Blog 30/11/17

Looks pretty nice. Hope to see more gameplay.
  18. Alfredthegreat

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I just saw on steam that it requires 40GB of space.
    Damn!
  19. Alfredthegreat

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

Maybe we could also have a 2 player story mode where one player is always on the enemy team.
  20. Alfredthegreat

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Yes, we are finally going to be able to play this.
Back
Top Bottom