Search results for query: *

• Users: samoja
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Last patch feature, lords selling loot to merchants

Think this will be really interesting stuff, especially if they sell to both villages and towns. Early game it's quite possible two well trained lordly armies clash and the winner sells a bunch of high level items to a nearby village. If done right it's quite possible you would find excellent...
  2. Why factions snowball? Realistic behavior in unrealistic environment.

So yeah, i have been thinking about this issue a bit lately, this is not just Bannerlord issue, but it got exacerbated because the AI is not dumb anymore. One can imagine, if this kingdoms and empires existed for generations, that there is a pretty strong stalemate between them. Even in Warband...
  3. Culture bonuses need a rebalance stat.

I like the idea of culture bonuses, it's certainly interesting and should by no means be discarded, but as it is the Vlandians are objectively best by far, 20% extra xp, that's huge, followed (but not even closely) by the Empire. Nations like Sturgians and Battanians get the the short straw...
  4. Mixed units

I think it would be safe to say 99.99% of players rush for the top tier units as fast as they can get them, i do the same in almost every circumstance, party slots are limited and difference in weapons does not seem to make up for sheer HP and skill boosts of the higher tier units, even when you...
  5. Are we going to be able to modify banners like in Warband?

TBH i am not a big fan of the new banners, i absolutely loved the variety of colors and shapes in Warband, so i hope that the devs will allow us to switch out the vanilla banners for the more diverse cast, anyone know anything about that?
  6. What do you think it feels like...

https://ibb.co/9WGznCW Imagine you are a bandit of some kind, life is not great but you can eat on a semiregular basis, you spend your days prowling the land and dreaming about that one big score, maybe a nice fat merchant caravan that will make you rich. Then one day your scouts report a...
  7. Do you guys raid villages?

In my very first game i was raiding all up and down Calradia, i mean all other lords were doing it so i thought, that's what one should do to advance his cause, well, it bit me in the a** later, so hard in fact i never did it since, the thing is, that the AI rarely takes settlements, but if you...
  8. Falcon is expanding everywhere.

Seriously they already conquered 1 city and 4 castles on top of their starting positions, that just about doubles their territory, nobody can stand up to them and i am panicking a bit, i remember how insanely hard it was to defeat them back in 0.74 and that was before they were buffed, if they...
  9. I wish village markets were expanded in Bannerlord

I was kinda dissapointed by the non existent selection in village markets in Warband, unless you were seriously hurting for food there was little reason to bother with them, i understand they wanted to put more emphasis on markets in cities but i think they went overboard with it, you should be...
  10. Units and deployment

So we all know how it worked in Warband, a couple of each unit type would get pulled out of your party (depending on the battle size) and if enough units died you would get more, however there was no control over what you got, resulting in sometimes all your infantry dying on the wall, and...
  11. Any way to lock "check outfit" camera mode

I never actually realized how hampering the camera angles in Warband are, until i tried holding "check outfit" button, and my god, what an improvement, i can actually see where my strikes will land. Sadly this comes with huge disadvantage of not being able to move with my mouse, is there any way...
  12. Your favorite moments in Warband

With Bannerlord hopefully just around the corner, i decided to reflect on some of my favorite moments while playing Warband, while even if Bannerlord turns out perfectly (which i trust it will) some of this moments i will never relive, because they happened when i was still fresh and green, and...
  13. Removing fief assigning penalty

Can someone tell me how to remove the penalty for fief assigning? I am not keen on spending months and months feasting in order to be able to assign fiefs, TweakMB don't work for this mod.
  14. How powerful would be a real stone golem

So Phantasy Calradia mod prompted me to think about this, in that mod golems, even second tier stone golems are insanely powerful being able to take out even elite troops, but really what in the world of Calradia could actually seriously hurt such creature? A big hunk of moving stone, now clay...
  15. Dumb NPC AI

ATM i outrank almost every NPC in every army i ever commanded, but not by much, some of them are 45+, but while i easily pull victory from an enemy 100 time stronger by my lonesome NPC of my level falls to a dozen lowly bandits, because they are dumb and can´t back up when outnumbered, can´t  go...
  16. Craziest thing you ever did in Warband, and got away with it.

Just recently in Phantasy Calradia i attacked a castle with 9 troops (including me) and took it, only one was a mage, and only one was a stone golem, i had one cleric and one inquisitor, one elven hawkeye and one bodyguard, and other 2 were dwarf paragon and Calradian elite infantry, i kinda put...
  17. What makes a hero

I came to ask myself this question after playing several games like Warband, Overlord, Dungeon keeper and others, as well as reading a lot of fantasy literature. The question is more complicated then it seems, hero does not need to have any special ability (say Frodo Baggins) or be particularly...
  18. Custom banners problem

I have been playing with custom banners for awhile and i noticed a problem, heraldic armor sets always keep the sleeves and back color of the original banner, would it be possible to change that? I would suggest that sleeves take a sample from upper right and left corners and back from all four...
  19. In medieval chivaric literature what would Knight errant do?

I noticed in Pendor there were small parties of Knights Errant spawned from time to time by knighthood orders, i was wondering what kinds of tasks could a knight errant be doing, i searched the internet but most of them were rather vague, and some were impossible, like killing 10 000 men alone...
  20. City, town, village

So it seems that while city is pretty clearly the big walled fief, small unwalled fief is called both village and town on occasion (though i think in game it's only called village, i may be wrong though) and to confuse matters more city si also sometimes called town. Now i think that, if the...
Back
Top Bottom