Search results for query: *

• Users: Zdzichu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Thank you Taleworlds

Thank you Taleworlds! While I was waiting for the game I had time to iron my clothes, cook dinner and clean my room. With a bit of luck, I might be able to do the shopping I hope I'll be on time!
  2. Need More Info the sound of bells is more like a telephone ringing

Summary: I was playing pick ups when, instead of the normal sounds, I started to hear those on the recording. This has happened to me before, but it is quite rare. other players had no problem. the problem only occurs occasionally so I only report it to keep you aware How to Reproduce: the...
  3. Need More Info duel mode

I don't know if this is the right place but I noticed a few problems; - weapons bounce very often, (i observe this once factions were the khuzaici vs empire) - lags of course - Matching arenas like this one for melee fight a pile of rubble or something in the middle takes up almost all the...
  4. Problem with throwing weapons in melee combat - they are too strong.

Throwing meta has been going on for several weeks now. Heavy infantry has been useless for several months. Even after reducing the number of throwing weapons I don't see the return of heavy infantry to favor. Throwing spear/pila is too universal. Throwing weapon's melee damage is too high...
Back
Top Bottom