Search results for query: *

1. Cyclohexane

Speaking of tough looters

I seen some people talking about the new looter parties and when I saw this, I had to smile... I'm sure the medieval surgeon had no problems removing the spear and getting him into the next battle! 
  2. Cyclohexane

Sword of Damocles V5.0 RELEASED

Attention fellow Mount & Blade fans: If you feel like loading in the old M&B game and playing an awesome single player mod in vanilla, here is one that will surely be ported over later.  It is worth your time to look at if you feel up to a cool SP game.  I've been working on this before...
  3. Cyclohexane

Sword of Damocles V5.0 RELEASED!

Attention fellow Mount & Blade / Sword of Damocles fans: If you feel like loading in the old M&B game and playing an awesome single player mod in vanilla, here is the most stable bug free one so far.  It is worth your time to look at if you feel up to a cool SP game.  It’s been a long time...
  4. Cyclohexane

SWORD OF DAMOCLES - V5.0 RELEASED

Attention fellow Mount & Blade fans: It’s been a long time coming and an unbelievable amount of effort put into it, but we just released:  Sword of Damocles 5.0 Bigger and badder than ever and the best thing is. Its free!  Get all the details here:  SWORD OF DAMOCLES - V5.0 BETA_1 DOWNLOAD
  5. Cyclohexane

Mercenary Guild Quest Guide

WARNING:  Reading this may be a spoiler for some players that want to experience everything new without any advanced warning. I used this guide to test all the new quests as me and Kuba were working on them.  I figured I may as well post them.  Enjoy! BLACK ARMY: Individual Rank and File...
  6. Cyclohexane

SWORD OF DAMOCLES - V5.0 BETA_1 DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD SWORD OF DAMOCLES V5.0 HERE Download Ninja “hidden” Mount&Blade 1.011 Patch (The M&B patch is not required but greatly increases game play with unlimited troop types and bug fixes!) Tons of useful SoD Links PLEASE NOTE, THIS A MOD FOR VANILLA M&B 1.011.  THIS MOD IS NOT COMPATIBLE...
  7. Cyclohexane

Caravan AI on new map

Thank you in advance for helping if you can: I am looking for the map code that descripes the caravan AI (i.e. pathfinding).  I swaped the native M&B map for the native Warband map in an M&B mod I am working on and have reports of lords getting stuck on bridges and caravans that take a long...
  8. Cyclohexane

Law Guide for SoD 5.0

GENERAL LAW DESCRIPTION Laws have a significant impact on your kingdom and both enacting and dismissing a law will have negative consequences so choose carefully. There are total of 36 laws to select from but only 10 can be active at any one time.  The ten pictures on the top of the screen...
  9. Cyclohexane

Need Volunteers for Closed Alpha Testing

We are getting very close to releasing Sword of Damocles 5.0.  Kuba has all the major code knocked out and I have been helping him test while I update scenes with new quests.  I am low on time and I still have a few AI meshes to work.  We are going to need help testing in the very near future. ...
  10. Cyclohexane

Anyone have the hidden 1.011 M&B Patch?

Does anyone have the older 1.011 patch for Mount&Blade that has the 32 troop type limitation removed?  I used to have this version of M&B and loved it but inadvertently “upgraded” to newer (or older – not sure) patch that is available now on Taleworlds download section.  I hardly want to play...
  11. Cyclohexane

Anyone have the hidden 1.011 M&B Patch without troop cap limitation?

Does anyone have the older 1.011 patch for Mount&Blade that has the 32 troop type limitation removed?  I used to have this version of M&B and loved it but inadvertently “upgraded” to newer (or older – not sure) patch that is available now on Taleworlds download section.  I hardly want to play...
  12. Cyclohexane

HELP! Need Taleworlds released 1.011 Patch

PROBLEM SOLVED: Download here:  M&B Repository _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ As many of you know (and many of the forums are unaware), Taleworlds graciously updates Mount&Blade for us adding...
  13. Cyclohexane

Link to “Hidden” Ninja Mount&Blade 1.011 Patch

As many of you know (and many of the forums are unaware), Taleworlds graciously updates Mount&Blade for us adding useful features, increasing stability, and removing bugs.  Unfortunately, they do not always update the patch #, make available old patches, or release any patch notes.  Quite...
  14. Cyclohexane

SoD Avatars and Signature Banners

In honor of Sword of Damocles 5.0 coming out in the near future, I decided to make some Avatars and Signature Banners for the community to show support of this mod.  I plan to make more of these in the future and will update this thread but I decided to release what I have for now.  It is ok to...
  15. Cyclohexane

Mercenary Guild Scene Screenshots (SoD V5.0)

Me and Kuba have been working on SoD version 5.0 for a few months now.  Kuba has been making a ton of programming changes to SoD.  Mostly bug fixes and things you will never notice graphically, but he did add quite a few features.  In order to properly represent all the cool mercenary guild...
  16. Cyclohexane

SoD Version 5.0 Update

Me and Kuba (last remaining SoD team members) are working very hard on what we decided to call SoD version 5.0.  This will be the finial version of SoD for M&B and it will be epic.  There are so many bug fixes, it will seem like there are double the amount of features.  Mercenary Guilds will be...
  17. Cyclohexane

How link new scenes in exsiting towns

Hello, I did a brief search but could not find the answer.  I have a few new scenes I want to add to exsiting towns.  I am familiar with graphics and scene editing (i.e. I know how to insert a pathway) but I do not know where in the code to call out what pathway takes you to what scene. ...
  18. Cyclohexane

Scene editing question

If I am working from an existing scene, is it possible (with scene editor) to remove a portion of a wall (or floor) to expand the scene?  There are props in the scene that are not editable and I would like to remove to make the scene larger but I cannot figure out how.  If I could add a...
  19. Cyclohexane

Mount sound question

Hello fellow modders, Does anyone out there know if it is possible to change the sound of a horse?  I am adding a camel mount to a mod I am working on and it really takes the feel out of the game when you run into a wall (or another unit) and your camel rears up and makes a horse sound.  I'd...
  20. Cyclohexane

Request for links

I am in the process of writing a updated guide for version 4.6 of SoD / updating forums organization.  I could use the help of some forumers pointing me to a description of the Laws (and effects) and Some signature banner links
Back
Top Bottom