Search results for query: *

1. [LES] The League of Extraordinary Swordsmen

soo can i join when im all ready?

obviously you need another terribad archer.  :lol:
  2. [LES] The League of Extraordinary Swordsmen

BigBoss said:

LES baddies lol  :wink:
  3. nK - Nobody Knows Clan - New vent info inside!

yea... why not?

i kno why, just need to instigate more. (everyone knows it would be cool.

lol...)
  4. nK - Nobody Knows Clan - New vent info inside!

first sentence of the actual article: In the myth of Alcyone, Halcyon Days are the seven days in winter when storms never occur

:razz:

stubbornness still hasnt gone away
  5. nK - Nobody Knows Clan - New vent info inside!

Orion said:
    McBeverage said:
    Orion said:
    Kingfisher! Where do you play?
    Wasn't Scipscop the Kingfisher?

Eh? I call Halcyon kingfisher because that's what it usually means.

indeed, but in fact it was taken from this. Also because i liked the sound of it. though no one could pronounce it!  :evil:
  6. nK - Nobody Knows Clan - New vent info inside!

hi styo, good to see your still alive.

Yea i still exist, after travelling i had to take care of some issues and focus elsewhere, but now have returned after a loong time.

Im still working on where to play, and where I am now i dont think i would get a good ping.
  7. nK - Nobody Knows Clan - New vent info inside!

IMHO, we should start up again.

(not really, its been a long time)

Where does everyone play now?
  8. nK - Nobody Knows Clan - New vent info inside!

hey, just wanted to let you guys know that i am still alive. I have been having pc problems again, and really cant play warband at all. Beyond that, i am also going on a trip to Indochina for about 2 months and well, you wont be seeing me at all for a while. When i get back hopefully i can get the pc issues resolved and play with you guys again.

Until then good luck and have fun!
  9. A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

I remember a certain pyramid which i believe might be in this thread. Nothing happened then.
  10. What happend to Warband gamers?

Cwvym said:
    Don't assume 'fastest' caused an exodus, I left because of the overall slowing down of the game. At it's core the game is still 'fun', but there are infinite varieties of opinion on what will make the game 'more fun', along with the resultant endless circle jerks debating such things.

But that is where the fun begins! At least for some people...
  11. Best clan in M&BW

CtrlAltDe1337 said:
    (actually most of our guys are inactive right now so we probably couldn't muster 8 :sad: )

LIES!

Nobody Knows where our members wander, but when the time comes they always arrive.
  12. Was beta better or now?

Cwvym you still play!?
  13. Transition

Perhaps he is confusing chamber blocking and glancing blows.

Glancing blows happen a lot now, especially at the beginning and end of swings. A thrust wont do any damage/glance if it is not done at the right distance. Sideways swings will also glance off the target if they are too close to you, or very near the beginning/end of your swing. Many times in these situations you will get a feeling of 'i was just as close as he was, why didnt his attack glance?' it happens a lot. Simply put glancing blows dont do anything to the target and give them a free chance to hit you.
  14. Please, there's got to be a way to use the old mounted attack selection!

the problem is in the animation itself. The new horseback attack animations are done in such a way that the rider and his weapon get a good deal of a reach bonus. Besides that, the animations themselves are not as solid as they were in original M&B. The animations are geared differently in warband, in such a way that many times when you aim down to hit it will miss, but if you aim for a higher attack it will hit more often.

Overall mounted combat in warband is not that great. Though i like that we can now choose what direction to attack from, it is just not as solid as the original.
  15. nK - Nobody Knows Clan - New vent info inside!

CtrlAltDe1337 said:
    foxcola55 said:
    Halcyon said:
    SPQR said:
    I am glad you guys are still kickin.. come on over to our servers anytime... it is good to see some of the best in the Warband business visit the land of POM.

change the speed and you might see more of us.

Speed is just fine.... why can't we all get along with how the speed is on the servers..
    Because Normal is how it should be  :cool:

What he said.
  16. Transition

benny you make some interesting points. As for the parrying, in the beta at one point in time we actually had parry animations. They were done by quickly tapping the block button. They even worked on what you just described, the parry-attack. In fact those parry-attack animations are still in the game files and are there as a resource. (for now?) In any case, the parry-attack was never introduced, and the parry animations were removed, no one really knows why.

As for the swing direction i can say i have experienced the exact same thing. I will sometimes fling my mouse upwards for an overhead attack but it still wont recognize and instead does the right swing. It is really annoying.
  17. nK - Nobody Knows Clan - New vent info inside!

SPQR said:
    I am glad you guys are still kickin.. come on over to our servers anytime... it is good to see some of the best in the Warband business visit the land of POM.

change the speed and you might see more of us.
Back
Top Bottom