Search results for query: *

1. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

any way to add make different lords have different preference of troops, like for example, some may have  use mass achers, some use mass knight, while other use mixed troops?  i feel like i'm battling with the same lord over and over because many lord have the same set of troops.
  2. Sending Messages to other Lords

agree, it makes relation more useful
  3. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

any way to make AI lords recuit mecenary, so they have more different kind of troops?
  4. Glaive

Rehpotsirhc said:
    I've recently started using the wooden sledge hammer.  It's not too overpowered with its relatively short reach, it looks awesome, and it delivers blunt damage which is good against those armored folks.  I also use a heavy bardiche sometimes for that higher damage and reach, although since it's cutting damage rather than blunt I'm not sure how much good the higher damage does (I can one-hit kill anyone not wearing mail or better with either weapon, so I'm only concerned about the higher tiered troops).

i think blunt damage only means you can knock your enemy unconscience and take him as a prisoner of yours, while other blades always kill
  5. Almerra Castle - Pit of Death

Tachyon said:
    Ok really, how do you take this castle? The ladder is in the central courtyard, and once you enter it... your troops are ripped to shreds

i really wonder how your troops manage to place the ladder in the central courtyard at the first place
  6. 嘛了个巴子的,一点都看不懂嘛……

cool_guy said:
    Press Ctrl+W for instant translation

woooow. it really works!  lol
  7. which melee weapon are you using now?

therealpete said:
    masterwork sword of war :smile:

thedudee95 said:
    tempered heavy sabre. does over 100 damage even on swadian knights.

where do you get them from?

i see Tempered Heavy Bastard Sword  before, maybe i should try it some day
  8. which melee weapon are you using now?

im using a balanced poleaxe with 180 reach and 40 damage, a very good horseback weapon, the only problem is that it doesn't allow shield and it's slow, so i can't block attack in mass combat
  9. Disabling Npc Interaction - Apparently it was meant to be in the game.

it seems that i have found a way to hold all 16 npc heros together in your party.
    i've found that my npc heros start to get along after some level ups into their power strike skill.
    it seems that heros with shared skills will not complain about each other any more and will eventually tell you each other are good soldier(in my case that i trained them power strike), so i guess all it take is a few investment in a common interest.
  10. which melee weapon are you using now?

there are lots of melee weapon to pick. some have very high damage/speed, some have very long reach. which is better and which you are using?
  11. fief upgrade: tax collector

i'm not the only one to think that collecting tax from villages and cities personally is a waste of time, so what about adding tax collector upgrades to fiefs to save all the trouble?
  12. Remove Bows from Arena/Tournament

Constantinus said:
    I agree. And will suggest to split tournament into several branches (you can take part at each one):
    1) Group fights
    2) Unmounted duels
    3) Jousting
    4) Archery contest (will be different for Khergits (mounted) and the rest of factions - dismounted)

or at least, give a short sword to acher in tournament
  13. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

bewing77 said:
    Fighting with two weapons is a little like john woo style pistols: it sure looks cool, but in reality, what's the point? With guns the point may be more shots, but with two melee weapons, what benefit would there be from having a weapon in your off hand rather than a shield?

blocking attacks from 2 directions/2 guys at the same time?
    attacking when blocking?
    throwing offhand weapon without switch?
  14. Remove Bows from Arena/Tournament

i have lost quite some times in the final of tournaments just because i'm given a bow to face a swordman one on one.
    these is no way to run/fight back, because i usually pump power strike only and i see no point to pump three other skills just to win tournaments.

i agree with who suggests to add an archery contest
  15. let player's npc heros lead

i notice that some npc heros have leader skills that have no effect, because they are not leaders, so i  propose to let each npc hero to lead a division of the player's party and travel as an individual party in the big map. A division leader's leader skill bonus applies to the party. player may...
  16. skill: wall climbing

if i don't make it wrong , there are only two ways to get into a castle under siege by ladder/siege tower, and the ladder is often jamed if there are too many attackers, this sometimes make siege slow and boring, so i propose to add a climbing skill, so the main character and some special...
Back
Top Bottom