Search results for query: *

1. Ordering vassal to besiege town?

Hi, I just wonder if there is any way to order a lord to besiege a certain town or castle when you are marshall.. I just cannot find it under the "have a new task for you" conversation menu... Strangely, this option appears under "may I suggest a course of action" menu when you are NOT a...
  2. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

Hi,
    sorry if its off topic, I ve just read the blog entry on the motion capturing stuff, which sounds pretty impressive.
    Now I wonder if they are capturing actual martial arts/fencing movements with experts or they are just swinging their hands around mimicking Hollywood movies. Because, honestly, the fighting movements in M&B Warlords (vanilla) were just that, and they looked awfully lame. Especially the staff/polearms. And especially the defensive movements...
    Do you have any info on whether they are implementing real fighting moves?
  3. Floris with original sound effects?

Hi, while I really think floris is a great mod, I just can not get used to the new sound effects it introduced... especially arrow souds are just... well I dont like sounds in this mod, but I like everyting else. Is it possible to use vanilla sound effects for Floris mod, somehow?? thanks!
  4. keybind for walking?

Module.ini does not contain keybindings, neiter does the rgl_config.txt file... I would be very interested in where the keybindings are stored, and how can I change them...
  5. Garrisoned troops and auto-calculation

That's why it's a good idea to fight every battle personally.
    I agree, but siege is especially a situation where auto-calc sometimes just cannot be avoided. Like when you are at the other end of the map and your castle has no messenger post...
    Also, I play diplomacy mod, but then it is just so common a mod it almost counts like vanilla...
    tomkele: thanks for the info. I think I will just stack up rhodok recruits in my castles, then, and dont worry if they are getting upgraded to crossbowmen. Oh, and I will have to change the kingdom policy regarding vassal armies so that it prioritizes quantity over quality...
  6. Meeting... myself? Huh..

Well, a few bizarre things happened to me recently in my recent warband game, ranging from rebellious wives to kings returning from exile... but this one thing was just, well, it beats them all. I met a group of deserters who was led by my alterego. Obviously the other me presented himself as a...
  7. Character "Dead is Dead" Game.

also, mirillis action is a very decent game recorder, and is said to be the least cpu demanding of them all. It merely uses some 3-4% of the cpu resources, according to a youtube video...
    Anyway, I dont fancy the idea presented here, simply because, you do not really die in warband, neither do any other lords you encounter. It just doesn't seem fair how other lords refuse to die, but you would have to stay... unconscious. And besides, the game is just designed so that you can experience losing battles or fights without the need of quit&load, so I just dont see your point :???:
  8. Making your wife marshal?

Np. Im using diplomacy 4.3. Someone actually said that only ladies who "like hunt and ride" will offer joining. Anyway, I did some cheating, like giving her feaf, divorce and then remarry her, and now she does have a proper army and shows up on map. With only 200 renown she is not a good choice for a marshall though... and every time I want to organize a feast I have to search for her on the map. I wish she could rejoin my party as a companion, but it is not possible anymore...
  9. keybind for walking?

Hi, is there any way to reallocate the keybind (left shift by default) for walking? It cannot be reallocated in the game menu, but I still would like to have a more convenient keybind for it.. thanks
  10. How to remove my flag

You mean, change it? You can change your banner any time using the cheatmenu. Enable cheats in the m&b launcher configurations menu, then after you started the game press shift+0 (english keyboard layout) and type in "cheatmenu". After that, go to camp menu, take an action, and: change banner.
  11. Garrisoned troops and auto-calculation

Hi, I heard recently that leaving archers in garrisons are a bad idea since they receive penalties in auto-calculated battles. I just wonder if it's true, though...  :? thanks for any proof - or disproof
  12. Help! My wife wants to kill me and she needs money

I play in realistic mode, so I have no previous save :sad: The only workaround I found was to divorce using cheat, then give my former wife a fief and thus remarry her, but this way she will not be able to accompany me anymore (and she is like lev 20 now, and really strong) :sad: Just divorcing and remarrying doesn't work, as she will just repeat the same dialogue as if nothing happened.
  13. Help! My wife wants to kill me and she needs money

So, my wife and me was riding into battles together side by side. It was fun, it was romantic. Things changed after a castle defense went nasty, and we got captured. After I was released, my first business was, of course, to free her. Only to find that she was not the same person anymore... Now...
  14. King of Commoners and Countess Isolla

The losing of his kingdom obviously was just too hard on King Yarogleg cuz after that he became "King of Commoners", he is standing near Jelkala all the day just by himself.
    oh, and just to tell you the final conclusion: the hard times came and I suddenly found myselft - king of only one town - waging war against the rest of Calradia. So, I decided I was not going to loose that one town... after much debate, I choose to make King Yaroglek a true king once again, went to him and pledged allegiance...
    Crazy things happened after. My former kingdom all became the realm of Commoners, and all my former vassals began to appear as if they had left the realm - which in fact they didn't. Meanwhile, Yaroglek obviously was extremely satisfied, as not only did he travel to his new capital and started rasing a huge army - but he even invented his other two exiled buddies, King Harlaus and Sultan Hakim. They too, began to raise their armies. Even more strange how my wife who was the marshall - dont ask, ist complicated - when I was king of my own started to raise her army and appeared on the map...
    This is how commoners in Calradia had 2 kings and 1 Sultan all at once... and how I ****ed up a savedgame after 900 days of gameplay  :???:
  15. Making your wife marshal?

She was a regular lady, maybe it is a diplomacy mod feature - I'm not sure - but if she has the right personality you can ask her to join your company.
  16. Making your wife marshal?

If you ask your wife to join your company, then talk to her outside of the castle, the option appears to give her a fief.
  17. Claimant Marshall Question

they say after you succeed you become the Marshall of the new King/Queen PERMANENTLY
    It is not correct, you are the marsall only for so long as the claimant DOES NOT have his/her crown. After that, everything works normally, the claimant becomes your king and you will become a vassal, so you can simply ask to be replaced as marshall.
    If you choose to abandon the cause of the claimant before he gets his crown, you will have the opportunity to become a king yourself (if you managed to capture at least one castle), but you will loose right to rule.
    Anyway, claimant quests are cool, in my opinion you should try it :smile:
  18. King of Commoners and Countess Isolla

It is just two strange things. I would be curious to hear if someting like these happened to anyone else. 1. The losing of his kingdom obviously was just too hard on King Yarogleg cuz after that he became "King of Commoners", he is standing near Jelkala all the day just by himself. One can talk...
  19. Making your wife marshal?

Well, it just didn't work out. She was sitting home all the time (never appeared on the map with her army), and when I asked her what she was doing she said she is besiegeing Almerra castle. Amazingly, the castle was captured after a short while. So, I m just wondering wether making your wife a...
  20. B Other Combat Animation Enhancement - Fifth Release with Trailer 15/11/10

Is there any version of this mod, or any other mod like this one that would work on the original m&b? The Last Days mod are just so incredible, I would like to play it but the battle animations in original m&b are a little... unsatisfying... (to the end that I cannot enjoy fighting, and even so after I started using this mod in warband)
    Thanx :smile:
Back
Top Bottom