Search results for query: *

1. chatmanstef

Old Main thread

I heard we will be able to play in about 2 weeks, is that right? :grin:
  2. chatmanstef

Old Main thread

Me too, also will probably be starting a clan once the mod officially launches  :eek:
  3. chatmanstef

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I believe the profit of enterprises depends on the amount of base resources in the city's goods store, as the cities in this mod don't produse a lot of the base resources, your enterprises will not be very profitable.

You can however buy these recourses elsewhere and hand them over to your whoever commands your enterprise and he will produce the final product out of them. You can also tell him not to sell it, but to keep them in his inventory and you can then try to get better prices in different cities.
  4. chatmanstef

Im pretty sure yes, i can save with everything. This mod just stoped saving out of nowhere.

I also changed my name some time ago, but it didn't cause problems.
  5. chatmanstef

Cozur said:
    Have you used up all of your save-slots?

This happens when i try to "save as" on one of my slots or just when clicking "save". I have used all slots yes, but that has never been a problem before
  6. chatmanstef

Error: Unable to save game!!!!
    Game saved...

I got this error message when trying to save, and its quite a bad bug cause even this mod isn't fun when you have to start over all the time...
  7. chatmanstef

Fasty said:
    How come whenever I put sellswords in my castle to defend it, they abandon the castle after a couple hours? If I put anyone other than solders of my faction, they abandon their posts..

I got the guy captured, but you really dont want him, no one pays you ransom and he keeps a slot occupied.
  8. chatmanstef

Cozur said:
    modestego said:
    There should be a way to make him my castelan after defeating the north.

Why?

modestego said:
    Im not sure if this is the same in all towns with quest NPCs, but Rodrick Castle is gone after I took Winterfell and I cant complete the quest. This is probably purposeful as he would not likely stick around after you capture the keep he was supposed to protect. Just bringing it up. There should be a way to make him my castelan after defeating the north. I like taking all of their vassels and Playing as the North.

-_-
  9. chatmanstef

I think you got it right, your theory also applies to my list.  :grin:

Time to conquer bravos  :twisted:
  10. chatmanstef

chatmanstef, speak to your maester about kingdom culture/domestic affairs (the first topic, IIRC). One of the options in that topic should be choosing your kingdom culture.

No you dont get what i mean, how to get more cultures to choose from?
  11. chatmanstef

I've got my own kingdom for some time now, but id like to get it's culture bravosi or myrman. I dont have a clue of how to get a new culture, just that somehow i got tyroshi, stormlands and sistermen...
  12. chatmanstef

K, seema kinda random then, but great to hear its true  :eek:
  13. chatmanstef

The Dutch West-India Company

As the EU server has its own forum now, we dont really use this one annymore. Everyone who has applied here is accepted, for rules and future applies, pls visit pf-official.eu
  14. chatmanstef

On Modb i read about Targaryens invading, is this true cause that guy said it was around day 100, and im past 300 witouth Targaryens.
  15. chatmanstef

WINTERFELL!!!! thats enough motivation for my vote this time :grin:
  16. chatmanstef

Magnus Olgdersson said:
    Hey:

First of all, Tks Cozur for the great job, im really enjoying playing it  :wink:

Now I go with the stupid question...Where is the relations faction panel??? I really cant find it, not even a factions relations report, if theres anyone, pls, tell me how i can find it, if not, pls add one on the next release, it would be nice.

Sorry for the noob question but this is annoying me... :sad:

I also expected one but as i couldn't find it, I guess it isn't in the mod, but yeah, pls add one it would be very nice.
  17. chatmanstef

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

erennuman_mb said:
    If this mod die, I Will switch to PW or PE

no point to it, PE is far from finished and plays like that and PW, that's jsut PW...
  18. chatmanstef

nope i got legal from steam and it works just fine for me.
  19. chatmanstef

I crashed twice when trying to speek to the king of volantis, different place and time. Might be a known bug but i just report it to be sure :razz:
  20. chatmanstef

Persistent Frontier Eu

exactly
Back
Top Bottom