Search results for query: *

1. Richard Faol

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

K700 said:
    Richard Faol said:
    Am I the only one having this problem, but every time I download the latest version for Warband 1.174 and try to open the archive to extract it I get a "Cannot open ___ as an Archive" error.  Did the files not archive correctly, or did they corrupt when uploaded to Dropbox?
    This is new rar format. Update your archiver soft.

I had to uninstall and reinstall my Archiver.  It was trying to run the old version even though it was updated haha.  Cheers for the heads up, got it to work now.
  2. Richard Faol

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Am I the only one having this problem, but every time I download the latest version for Warband 1.174 and try to open the archive to extract it I get a "Cannot open ___ as an Archive" error.  Did the files not archive correctly, or did they corrupt when uploaded to Dropbox?
  3. Richard Faol

SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

DarthTaco said:
    I've been debating off and on doing something similar to this. My only real concern  would be credible references to neolithic era weaponry. I figure it'd be something fun to do as a spare time project. It doesn't even really need to be neolithic per say. Just something based off stone age societies, or those that were fairly primitive. Neolithic Man, pre-colonial Native Americans, Aztecs/Mayans and such. It'd just be a cool project to do.

If you need someone to bounce ideas on the weaponry and or skills/materials used I could help with that.  This time period (along with the 7th-11th century and the 17-18th centuries) is an area of study of mine, more out of hobby than Academia.  Still, I have a few fair bit of research materials at my disposal and sources for more.  :grin:
  4. Richard Faol

No servers on current version? Wait for patch?

I think I might just check this out....if it's still alive.
  5. Richard Faol

Not sure what's going on here.....

I'm not saying that I would have done otherwise, I wasn't sure what the deal was.  If it was a problem, I wanted to bring it to attention so it could be corrected.
  6. Richard Faol

Not sure what's going on here.....

Soooo, I bought NW, got the Serial Key, downloaded NW.....then never had to use the Serial Key?  Seems like I could have just downloaded NW and not paid?
  7. Richard Faol

Bugs & Problems

No, I didn't notice that there was an update overnight (for me).  I had just updated to .90 yesterday.  gotta update to .93
  8. Richard Faol

Bugs & Problems

Ok, I'm having a problem where the game boots me as soon as I get into the welcome screen of the Server.  The error msg that comes up says that the game stopped working for unspecified reason.  gonna try again here in a second to see if it keeps reoccurring.
  9. Richard Faol

Everyone who was talking to Hrafn_Fothrari

Agreed!  I mean, a Celt is a Celt after all.  We have to look out for each-other!
  10. Richard Faol

Now I'm going to have to look back through my texts when I get my hands on them.  I'm not disputing the fact that the Welsh were a Celtic culture, what I WAS saying is that they were not the same as the Scottish and Irish Celts.  When the Gaels arrived in Ireland, the Britons were already there. (And I have heard it both ways, hence why I used Breton above.  That was the way my Welsh family called it.)
  11. Richard Faol

Actually, the Welsh are considered to be Breton.  Scotch and Irish were a mix of Pictish and Gaelic.  Bretons were actually a different peoples.

Now, about the Factions: that works.  Vikingr can cover all three, with the Rus being their own faction.  Saxon works for the "English" kingdoms and Gaelic for Irish/Scottish.  Still not sure what to think about the Breton issue though.

That's good.  I look forward to being more involved!
  12. Richard Faol

This is my original name.  Hrafn works for me! OOOOOOooooook.  So, here was my Idea for the clan thing I was trying to talk about earlier before I lost connection... The Viking era was rather...shall we say... expansive.  There were a LOT of different factions to consider.  the Major ones were...
  13. Richard Faol

Masterless warlord survival in native game

I'm pretty sure most of us here are Medieval Aficionado's, really.  :lol:  Like you couldn't tell from me avi, eh?
  14. Richard Faol

I could get all technical, but for the purposes of time and saving everyone being driven insane I'll just say that the above are an adequate explanation.
  15. Richard Faol

Ok, I'm going to sound an idiot, but...

tallefred said:
    Richard Faol said:
    tallefred said:
    Oh my gawd, you sound like an idiot!

You can be your own faction, you just need to attack some caravans to make the faction hate you a bit before you show up with an army at their gates. Can't have you going around storming castles whenever you want to, now can we?

I have no idea how to use shield bash, in Native Expansion it was right click and hold, then left click. It was pretty useless though, it just did a knockdown attack but no damage I believe.

(At least I'm not an Azumanga Daioh Avatar! lol :razz:)

(I don't even know what that is!)

(Your Avi. is a character from that anime.)
  16. Richard Faol

tallefred said:
    Oh my gawd, you sound like an idiot!

You can be your own faction, you just need to attack some caravans to make the faction hate you a bit before you show up with an army at their gates. Can't have you going around storming castles whenever you want to, now can we?

I have no idea how to use shield bash, in Native Expansion it was right click and hold, then left click. It was pretty useless though, it just did a knockdown attack but no damage I believe.

(At least I'm not an Azumanga Daioh Avatar! lol :razz:)
  17. Richard Faol

Ok, I'm new to the Mod's, and I've not a clue what I'm doing, so I've a few questions. (I have both mods.) 1) I'm tired of becoming someones vassal. I want to be my OWN faction, and I know it's doable but how do I take Villages, towns and Castles? 2) shield bash? How do I use it? I'm a bit...
  18. Richard Faol

Just a question, hope you don't mind. What version are you playing? Native Mod or something?
  19. Richard Faol

Trouble with rendering error on startup of M&B Native

I'm trying something new. I'll post how it works.

It worked. I needed the Catalyst software for my card is all.
Back
Top Bottom