Search results for query: *

1. zeljko92

Im sorry for bothering

Can you be hired in this mode to be a mercenary for king's army? :smile:
  2. zeljko92

Im sorry for bothering

Well i download it from a torrent,didn't have any problems,and there are a lot of people using it,with positive comments  :grin:
    if you want me,i can post you a link here?
  3. zeljko92

Im sorry for bothering

First of all you need to download the program called Dll-File Fixer,and that will solve all your problems :grin:
  4. zeljko92

Im sorry for bothering

I fixed all. :grin:
  5. zeljko92

Im sorry for bothering

Yeah,i saw that topic,i can play this mode in normal opening but it crash when I play a while.
    I dont know how to make it work,this is one of the best mode I ever played,and yet i cant solve this prolem  :sad:
  6. zeljko92

Im sorry for bothering

I have a problem,i installed this mod,did everything like the instructions sad,but when i start with WSE icon,it say we cant start fmodex.ddl is missing from your PC,i tried to fix it but I field,can someone please help? :)
  7. zeljko92

Suggestions and Critique

Im sorry if someone post this,but i was out of this forum long time,i must say the mode is the best mode i have ever played.And also,if i may ask,will there be war chariots or catapults or something? :smile:
  8. zeljko92

Quest Suggestions - Europe 1200 Warband

Ok,i haven't read all txt here.But i wanna give an opinion of mine.
    Will there be like,some states got strongest solders but a little towns and lords?
    And Will there be something like joining the army and then get promotions from solder to a general?
    And the last,will there be a moral bar,or formations? :smile:
  9. zeljko92

FOR GOD SAKE

I have it,downloaded a few mods and they just don't work.Except for Freelancer mod,it runs fine -_-
  10. zeljko92

FOR GOD SAKE

Why can't I play this beta mod on v1.142.I try to re-install game,try everything and still it start loading then crash -_-''
  11. zeljko92

Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

I tried everything,it crashes all the time. Maybe it crashes kose i have version 1.142  :???:
  12. zeljko92

Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

I have a problem,when I first download and install this newest beta,i run it and i could play it :smile:
    Now after 9days,i try to run it.It enter the game,but when loading screen show's up,it crash.Why?! :/
  13. zeljko92

Question? :)

MihailoSRB said:
    Hej, I know you, you are that guy who once said that there should be the Kingdom  :?: of Serbia in this mod,
    because we were one of the biggest  :?: kingdoms in Europe back then...  :shock:

Yeap.that's me,always asking will there be Serbia lol
  14. zeljko92

Tnx for let me now this,good luck,and greetings from Serbia :smile:
  15. zeljko92

Ok,i downloaded beta5 for Warband this mod,and I must say good job for all ppl that create this holy mod,and I'm loving it so much. But I have two question,will there be Serbia,and when we can expect the whole finished mod? :)
  16. zeljko92

Progress/Development for Warband

Serbian said:
    When you guys release full mod I will get drunk! :smile: you should realy consider to make some sort of deal with taleworlds like mod With Fire and Sword did and now they are Featured on front page.
    We should all get drunk XD
  17. zeljko92

The forum is for making game a better for all player,so everybody has right to give an idea or opinion :smile:
    It's ok if mod does not support diplomacy,there will be a new one,one day which will...besides this is not a game to be perfect on beginning,but in time it will.
    So don't argue with each others. :wink:
  18. zeljko92

Why do you guys hate dual sword,it wasn't popular in early medieval age,i know,but there are a warriors with that kind of skill :smile:
    And about diplomacy,will there be something...like in game "Knights of Honor"(my favorite),where you can ally with another state,or kill their lords by hiring assassins,make trade,engagement....but manually :smile:
    So many,things,and ideas... :grin:
  19. zeljko92

Cèsar de Quart said:
    zeljko92 said:
    I wanna ask something,is it possible to play M&B W,with two weapons,not two handed weapons,but two weapons at the same time.Like Two knifes or short-sword's???

There's a mod for that, which replaces the shield with a weapon, but I think you can only use it as "weapon-shield", a defensive weapon. Which makes no sense if you have an axe...

But as far as I know, we're not adding it. I don't like it, and I never saw any dual-sword combination in any early-high medieval fencing treaty. I might be wrong here, though, but I'd say that dual sword fencing is pure Hollywood.
    Damn it,it would be nice if there is an ability for dual sword :smile:
    Also some futures like,breaking weapons,cut arms and legs so they can fall of xD
    Then rockets,laser guns...kidding xD
  20. zeljko92

I wanna ask something,is it possible to play M&B W,with two weapons,not two handed weapons,but two weapons at the same time.Like Two knifes or short-sword's???
Back
Top Bottom