Search results for query: *

1. Iorya Dragon

SP Native [WB] Warband Enhanced - Source Included

Nah, i dont have time, and it will be a huge task to update to 1.5xx.
  2. Iorya Dragon

Gab-AG. said:
    It seems a very good mod! I am gonna try it, thanks for making it.

BTW I bought M&B on steam, but how can I get version 1.143?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/warband-enhanced/downloads/mount-and-blade-warband-official-version-1143
  3. Iorya Dragon

Glad it helped, they are little modified by me, they are some bugs too, but overall they work:razz:
  4. Iorya Dragon

If u launch from wse and  the combat/campaign messages are not displayed i have no idea, sorry.
  5. Iorya Dragon

1) You have to have a legit copy of Mount and Blade Warband otherwise it wont work. So that means an official cd key bought from Tales Worlds or 3rd party merchants.

2) If you do, try to reinstall Warband this way it will refresh the registry entry for WSE and it should work.
  6. Iorya Dragon

:smile:

Thanks, i was wondering why many people cant follow some simple steps:razz:
  7. Iorya Dragon

Run the game from WSE folder. wse loader.exe , select warband enhanced
  8. Iorya Dragon

Hi guys,

I  managed to get the files, i uploaded them on moddb http://www.moddb.com/mods/warband-enhanced/downloads/warband-enhanced-06-source-files

i had lots of fun with this mod and it became very popular at least moddb, at some point was in top 10. I made the mod for myself and then release it to the public as challenge. I want to express all my thanks and respect to:

Diplomacy 4.2 - Waihti  and zParsifal
    PBOD  0.963 -  Caba'drin, motomataru  (Formation AI)
    Freelancer  1.51 +  -  Floris, Windyplains, Monnikje, taragoth, ithilienranger, Caba'Drin and more
    Better Banners - MarkQuinn
    Cinematic Compilation - DOMA_
    Improved Looting system - by rubik
    Color coded -  by hardcode
    KILL COUNT - rubik
    View All Items, Troop Tree - rubik and dunde
    Moving in Sieges and Raids - Caba'drin
    More Metal Sounds - Checkmaty
    SIEGES & SCENES PACK - Lord Samuel
    Quickmodding camp  script - MartinF (LOTS OF THANKS!!!!)
    Wife as companion inspired by - Captain_Octavius, SPD_Phoenix, Lord Kinlar.

Thanks to all who played the mod and had fun with it.

Read the readme and good luck, its a lot of work to do, i spent two months making it:razz:

Now i am back to developing games, full time, so not much time for mods, but i am  sure that when MB 2 arrives, i will make another enhanced mod:smile:

Have fun!
  9. Iorya Dragon

I ve been very busy in the last months, sorry guys. As for the source, i will add it tonite hopefully, must check the files if i still have them.

I didnt ported to 1.5xx because its a lot of work to do, and i really dont have the time.
  10. Iorya Dragon

not sure mate, i lost interest in MB even if is a great concept, i might update it next year.
  11. Iorya Dragon

Padrino86 said:
    Iorya Dragon said:
    yah, recruit  prisoners and put them in ur castle/town for the night so then wont run, or rescue prisoners:smile:

How do you recruit prisoners?

Camp menu, take action (once every 24 hour si believe)
  12. Iorya Dragon

UltimateNoob101 said:
    Hey quick question, do you have to join a faction before becoming a king/queen to select your own culture? Because I conquered a castle on my own without joining a faction and I can only get farmers as recruits.

Yeah, you need to capture a city, that way you will be able to hire and talk with the chancellor.
  13. Iorya Dragon

thats because it only works with 1.143, other than that WSE wont work.
  14. Iorya Dragon

If u dont get combat messages during fights, it means that the AI formations dont work.
  15. Iorya Dragon

Diplomacy Enhanced (PBOD, Sounds, Armors, Improved Graphics and more) for 1.143

Check in steam if you have the cd key and thats it. The client i posted (official) will ask for cd-key and wont be as intrusive as steam. Steam is horrible with game with mods...
  16. Iorya Dragon

1) If you already have 1.153, uninstall it
    2) You need to install the 1.143 version http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1143.exe
    3) Add the mod and use the wse loader in it.

That should work.
  17. Iorya Dragon

I played with the exact version in the mod package on 1.143. Not sure why it says outdated at you. I guess you have 2 mount and blade versions? See if you can uninstall 1.153 and try again. I believe wse makes a registry setting so it wont recognize 2 versions.
  18. Iorya Dragon

You have to run the game through wse_loadeder.exe which is located in the mod directory (and select the mod), WSE directory
  19. Iorya Dragon

LarssonKlaksson said:
    Hmm, prisoners. That's not very stable source of recruits, isn't it? What a shame. Anyway, thanks for answer. And hey, it's great mod by the way.

I will make an option to have the possibility to disable this feature in the next patches.
  20. Iorya Dragon

yah, recruit  prisoners and put them in ur castle/town for the night so then wont run, or rescue prisoners:smile:
Back
Top Bottom