Search results for query: *

1. PrayForPlagues

CAT MOD II, does anyone know what happened to it?

I remember this mod from a couple years ago, but I can't seem to find a download and it being chinese I have no idea how to look around their forums, it had a really sick early matchlock pistol I wanted to use in a personal mod I'm making. Does anyone have a copy or a download link for it?
  2. PrayForPlagues

can not for the life of me get group commands to work.

so I'm using a mod and have my groups set up like "1 key= infantry, 2= archers, 3= cavalry, 4=handgunners" ect. but everytime I press 2 and select f1 then hold position it directs everyone to that position and with every number it commands everyone to that position, I thought it was a bug with...
  3. PrayForPlagues

adding guns.

ok so I'm trying to add a handgonne to the game, and since there's no source codes I'm using a triggers.txt that I made myself. but whenever I replace the tiggers file with my own, the shops in the cities are empty, or the "arms" shop sells only armors, and the others are empty  :? is there...
  4. PrayForPlagues

transferring animations from "with fire and sword" to vanilla M&B...

so I bought the "with fire and sword"spin off of mount and blade, and I thought it'd be cool to transfer the musket reload animations from that game to normal mount and blade to use it for mods and stuff. but whenever I try to and test it out the animations looks as clunky as the original, any...
  5. PrayForPlagues

could someone post pictures of late 17th century soldiers for me?

I've been thinking of doing a late 17th century mod, like 1660-1700. since these were the last years of pike and shot they hella interest me at the moment. but I can't seem to find any good pictures of uniforms, battles, units, weapons or really any good military historical info. if some of you...
  6. PrayForPlagues

NPC animations

you know how you go into a village/city and the NPC's just walk around with no real destination? well I think it would be pretty cool to add in some new animations like say, have villagers working in the fields, talking to eachother, blacksmith hammering, fixing buildings, fights and drinking in...
  7. PrayForPlagues

1807 springfield reload bug.

I noticed the reload for the 1807 is different from the other muskets, as in it doesn't drop down the to the muzzle when it's reloading. I know how the other muskets are modded by doing something with the frames, how would I go about making it so the 1807 has the same frames as the other...
  8. PrayForPlagues

mapping a PS3 controller for mount and blade

any idea on how to do it? I've recently got the PS3 controller to work with my computer (windows vista) I originally did this so it can work with HL2... but I can't seem to figure out how to map the controls for M&B. any suggestions? EDIT: found out how, the controller takes some getting used...
  9. PrayForPlagues

sept 29th update source codes

you guys should upload them or something :) I just want them so I can mess around with my EATRC, I PMed D'Sparil asking him if he could send them to me but he never replied..
  10. PrayForPlagues

getting rid of gunfire "spark"

I'm playing TEATRC, and since I don't have any sources codes I need some help on how I would be able to get rid of the spark, or fire or whatever particle that comes out of the gun. any suggestions?
  11. PrayForPlagues

getting rid of that gun spark/flame.

that flame that comes with the smoke has always bothered me, how do I go about getting rid of it? I'm using item editor and notepad since I don't have the source codes.... I'm using the latest EATRC by the way.
  12. PrayForPlagues

SP Native Modern The Modernization of Calradia [needs modelers, skinners and riggers]

This is gonna be my first mod, I've only been modding Mount and Blade for about 2 months so bear with me... this is something I've been working on for about a few weeks. Just for something to mess around with and so far it's turning out great. I only know how to code/script though. My art skills...
  13. PrayForPlagues

changing faction troops after a rebellion....

say I help the nords rebel, is there any way I could set it so their culture is changed and they get a complete new set of troops?
  14. PrayForPlagues

changings your troops names mid game?

would that be possible? not like change the name of all the troops but just the ones in your party. like change it to "PrayForPlague's Crossbowmen" would that be possible to code? since I see you can do that but it just doesn't stick once you leave the "let me see your stats screen"..
  15. PrayForPlagues

how do I take items from another mod and put them into the mod I'm playing?

I can't seem to do this correctly, I'm trying to take the nock gun from the eagle and radient cross mod and put it into the realm of revolution mod (for my own personal satisfation of course, since the gun fits the time period  :lol: ) but when I try it the model's black in the BRF edit, even...
Back
Top Bottom