Search results for query: *

1. Vilken nationalitet tillhör du?

pesja said:
    Tror du ikke like mange av oss har død for å forsvare oss mot hverandre?

Søsken krangler hele tiden.... Spørsmålet er om de kommer til å hjelpe familien når det virkelig trengs.
  2. Native Improved Mod for M&B 1.011. V.1.3 released on 30/10/08.

Didn't try the mod yet, downloading it.

However I am reading your readme file at the repository and stumbled upon this:

or that an horse archer could rode with no hands an horse without any penalty to his maneuverability?

To that, no I don't think it is strange at all.

There is a way to make the horse turn using the body language. A horse is a flock animal so when you ride you can apply pressure from you left knee in order to "push" your horse to the right. This is the same principal as when horses run in a flock and the flock turns then many horses push the others, hence the reason they understand the body language like this.

Of course the effectiveness depends on the understanding between you and your horse. (so stubborn type should have a penalty there)

Also I have no idea how this could be used to warhorses or chargers since they have armour and will most likely not even feel your push. Finally I don't know if there is an effective way to stop you horse without the use of hands.... maybe verbal command, don't know.

So anyway I suggest you do not give penalty to the turning... or at least not to an experienced rider who knows the body language (above 4 perhaps?)
    So decide for yourself if you want to rebalance or not, just my 2 cents
  3. Vilken nationalitet tillhör du?

Det er faen meg ikke noe glanstid så lenge Kristin Halvorsen er finansminister.
  4. One of The Best Turkish Metal Bands, Pentagram (Mezarkabul)

Although mostly listen to scandinavian death and black metal, I must say that as a heavy metal band, these guys are good, they keep it plain and simple and that's the beauty of it. None of that "let's sell out and make fusion genre crap". Just heavy metal plain and simple.  :grin:
  5. Ok seriously, tournaments!!

Thanks, I will try it right away

EDIT: only for lances or is it the same with other polearms like spears?

double edit: Ok, this almost feels like cheating. It doesn't even matter that the try to block or have shields. Nice, thanks for the tip!
  6. Till alla svenskhatare!

essi2 said:
    Eg har heller ikkje nåke imot svensker, korleis kan eg hate nåke så får meg til og dette av stolen i latter :lol:

Hey hey!!!

Altså Dansker og de fleste norske forstår norsk, men "ny-norsk", "ultra ny-norsk" og "Norsk collectors edition" kan vel bli for mye for dem  :grin:

Ooops, må gjemme meg fra vestlendinger.
  7. Hva forbinder du med:

Sverige: Veldig fine jenter, mye finere enn de vi har i Norge.... mest sansynlig fordi vi importerte stygge britere og irlendere i vikingtden.  :smile:

Danmark: Eneste vikinger med virkelig god drikke kultur og drikke politikk, Norge og Sverige har noe å lære av dem.
  8. Vilken nationalitet tillhör du?

Norge her.

Slutt å krangle som småunger, hvis vi faktisk hadde vært i union nå, så ville vi ha hatt en enorm inflytelse i Europa. Etnisk sett er vi nesten samme folk og burde oppføre oss slik.
  9. Ok seriously, tournaments!!

Whaaaaaa? Lance can be used in several ways? I aim it at an enemy and charge at full speed while aiming at the rider if not shielded or his horse when he has a shield. I think that the thrust movement is a bit slow however (probably due to inefficiency).
  10. Introduction/Hello thread

I see and when compared of a currency of an oil nation which is always on the rise, the difference is even more noticeable, maybe setting euro as fixed price would be more profitable?
  11. Ok seriously, tournaments!!

Seriously, Swadian tournaments with lances only? That is boring as it takes half an hour to take down them all.
  12. Introduction/Hello thread

Hi all, tried the game and bought it today. I rarely think that a game is too cheap for it's calibre, in this case it is. I love many things in this game and going to play it a lot.

As for mods I will try them when they are available for 1.003, if any mod team needs a modeller (weapons, equipment etc), I would be delighted to help.

Also a bit off topic but what unstable currency is this game's price is fixed at? I mean it got cheaper with every day and I saved about 10% because I waited 2 days.  :smile:
Back
Top Bottom