Search results for query: *

1. Memoefe

Shops not refreshing/restocking. Bug or feature?

Im not sure but shop refresh rate changes from city to city. I think it depends on prosperty of that city. So if the prosperity is low enough, yea you might have to wait months before a restock.
  2. Memoefe

RELEASE THE GAME

Its called making a point, I would call them Taleworlds if they didn't fail constantly so its appropriate. Also I'm sorry you think calling out scammers on their forums is a waste of time. I try to warn people here and on the Steam forums about what the game and its devs really are. Scammers and a scam. Clearly you think people shouldn't state what they think of the game UNLESS its people who fall over themselves praising the game and its devs. Do you ever to onto game supporting or dev supporting forums and tell them they are wasting their time or telling them they act like 14 year olds? I highly doubt it.

I am also sorry that I think companies should be held to what they say when taking people's money, yes its EA but if TALEWORLDS had said we have no idea how long the game will be in EA and won't even hazard a guess I would have some respect for that. They didn't, they KNEW that people would not spend $50 on an EA game when the devs had no idea about when it would actually be released. So they basically committed fraud. Clearly you think taking people's money while lying to them is ok. I could care less if they apologize, some devs actually offer refunds if they are have found to misjudged who long it would take for their game to come out but not TALEWORLDS.

I think its great that you think we all know this crap already but I beg to differ, there are still people buying the game, there are still new people probably coming on these forums to read what experiences people are having and I will CONTINUE to speak on what my experiences I have, that TALEWORLDS is a horrible, lying dev that doesn't deserve anymore money until the game is completely released. That the great modders who sadly are the ones that truly wasted their time especially early on are the reason I still play this game, the base game is boring and has serious issues. I mean when TALEWORLDS said 1 year of EA many devs probably believed them and figured it would be good to start making mods... now over 2 years on with no end in site why would any modder believe a word this lying dev has to say on when they think the game will be released. I sure wouldn't.

Good day to you. I hope the payment from TALEWORLDS to defend them (not that you were defending them or anything) makes you happy.
    Being 'released' is just a title. It has no quality attached to it. They could have said one year ago that they are releasing the game. But they didn't want to stop improving the game and they didn't want people to get into a game knowing it is still getting developed essentially. They could have just pulled a Cyberpunk 2077 on us and it wouldn't even look that bad.
  3. Memoefe

1.8.0 Player feedback thread

Maybe but that is one of the attitude in the community that I dislike. Feast overrated, marriage in WB overrated, books overrated, drunk in the tavern overrated, suspicious man overrated, companions in WB overrated so on and so forth. And now what we got in Bannerlord is just battles.
    You are also right. But i think they shouldnt 'add' feasts they should study why it is wanted. And then they should add features that improves uppon that idea. For example instead of saying 'feasts are mising', saying 'immersive rpg elements are missing' is better.
  4. Memoefe

1.8.0 Player feedback thread

Feast are pretty overrated imo. I think the effort would be better in use to create a proper diplomacy system.
  5. Memoefe

Bannerlord Creative Competition 2

So let me get this straight- - the Scene Design and 3D art contest both have prizes like a small PC or a processor, but the 2D contest is only worth a mousepad? Not even a T-shirt? Or a forum badge like the others? Last contest, that was the prize for taking a cool screenshot, whereas 2D art winners were given the same prizes as the Scene Design winners.
    At the risk of sounding rude, I could make enough working at my minimum wage job to buy myself one of these mousepads in a quarter of the time it would take me to make a contest-worthy comic.
    I'm gonna give TW the benefit of the doubt and assume for the time being that there was a mistake made and the prize listed was meant to be for screenshots (though that was not a category mentioned in the post), but I'm not so sure. The only reason I'm posting this here is because as of yet, there hasn't even been an official forum thread for the 2D contest. I'm worried that 2D artists are being seriously undervalued.
    I mean last year's 2D competition had PC prize as well so I'm pretty sure they value 2D art but I think they want to increase the participation on modding part of the contest.
  6. Memoefe

SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

What about in confined areas eg sieges?
    If team damage is on and AI knows this and act accordingly there is no point in standing in a blob even in confined areas. Take the multiplayer for example. Its rare there players are in a blob, that would be disadvantageous.
  7. Memoefe

SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

I don't think this problem would be resolved by adjusting the physical parameters like minimum distance etc. I think this is a AI problem. For example in the RBM soldiers don't jiggle and wobble because they don't get close in the first place.
  8. Memoefe

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Are you insane? AI changes are awesome, same goes with the new UI features. Yes there isn't any big single thing but that is still a chonky update.
  9. Memoefe

TW make reinforcements spawn outside the map limits and march into battle area

Wherever they occur, it should be behind the position of the current units on the map.

As they exist currently, appearing in the spawn point, in the middle of the map, they remove the players ability to use any tactical space behind their initial spawn point, otherwise reinforcements appear in enemy battlespace.

Conversely, if the player advances too far, enemy reinforcements can spawn behind their axis of advance, magically appearing in the player's ranks or behind them.

When you combine this with the tendency for AI characters to reform when they get reinforcements, it makes battles devolve into chaos with soldiers all over the map.

It's one of my few gripes.
    Not a bad suggestion, but tbh there are still problems in that design.

Generally armies are scattered in the battlefield, so sometimes there are no 'behind side'. Also just because i advanced too far i wouldnt want to be punished by having enemy spawn behind me.
  10. Memoefe

TW make reinforcements spawn outside the map limits and march into battle area

Reinforcements could use redesign but having reinforcements spawn outside and then march in battlefield would not work.

In total war it works because map is huge and generally speaking battle happens in the center.
  11. Memoefe

Bannerlord was a grift

So why the circle jerk post? If you have nothing to argue what's the point?
    Im just saying, that people in this thread say the same thing over and over again, thus this thread is circle jerk thread.
  12. Memoefe

Bannerlord was a grift

Any points to defend TW’s development or nah?
    Game is pretty enjoyable for me, and thats enough imo. There is no point arguing it.
  13. Memoefe

Bannerlord was a grift

Don't just sit there, give us a hand.
    Never enough hands to jerk these lads.
  14. Memoefe

Bannerlord was a grift

Nice circle jerk you have going on in here.
  15. Memoefe

Editing Death Rate

This will never happen though
    I feel the same :/
  16. Memoefe

Editing Death Rate

30% is too much, especially if it counts AI vs AI battles. You would soon have a ghost map.

That said, the combat AI needs to behave better (in terms of survivability) and not constantly attack only
    Consider these facts:
    -AI wont be in battle as much as it does now.
    -AI lords wont put themselves in the middle of the combat for no reason as it does now.
    -New lords could be added with an additional feature like distinguised service mod's feature.
    -AI and you would be retreating and surrendering a lot more. Rather than dying.
  17. Memoefe

Editing Death Rate

Imo death rate is too low.

It should be at least %30 chance of death on knock down. Same goes for AI lords. Battles doesn't feel that thrilling. Yeah you get scared of losing your army or wasting your time being captive. But one thing you should fear the most, your life, has no value in battle. AI should behave cowardly at times. You should be cowardly at times.

If this is not for you, i get you. If this rate were to be tweaked, there should be an option about how high should death rate be. I feel like i should post this on suggestions but whatever.
  18. Memoefe

SP - UI Proper family tree look in Encyclopedia

It mostly makes us visualize the relations with our family member, or other's with their family member. Right now i only feel like they are stack of boxes. Maybe that works with friends and enemies but family has different types of levels of relations depending on what are their relation with you. Also if you are making a loong play through it would make the connections more trailable.

Other than that, nothing but what more should it need to do anyways.
  19. Memoefe

SP - UI Proper family tree look in Encyclopedia

We need this kind of family tree in bannerlord.
  20. Memoefe

Why do some people want Bannerlord with Crusader Kings 3 Features/Diplomacy?

imo 'ck2 features' arent just about diplomacy, its more about characters and family. Ck 2 is more about characters as well. diplomacy is second aspext of the game.

Bannerlord doesn't even have a proper family tree. Having more interraction with others would make the battles, and death extremely more intense.

Moreover the game doesn't even need to have all the features of ck2.
Back
Top Bottom