Search results for query: *

• Users: Brudelas
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Brudelas

Computer Performance Issues

Hey TW community, I recently decided to man up and purchase a PC that would last me awhile, a real beast. So I bought an HP Elite HPE Pavilion series. I figured this would last me awhile as the specs are pretty good. Processor: Intel i7 Ram: 8 GB Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 420 Hard Drive...
  2. Brudelas

Man shoots his wife with the children in the back seat.

This is just messed up. http://www.startribune.com/local/89569017.html?page=1&c=y Whats really scary? This was less than a mile from my house. By the way, the woman who was shot was a Russian mail-order bride. I would never expected this in my town about a half kilometer away. Just screwed up.
  3. Brudelas

[Suggestion]Lance Breaking

This is a pretty simple suggestion, after a couple kills with the couched lance have it shatter. If a player blocking with a shield is couched have both the lance and shield break. This would: 1. Reduce lance spamming and force players to actually fight. 2. Fix the battles that seem to...
  4. Brudelas

Inspiration for the Khirgits?

I was browsing the interwebs and I happened to come across this: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6916 This sparked my interest so I found this also. :D http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/bashiri/Kirghiz/Kirghiz.html I do believe this might be the inspiration...
  5. Brudelas

[Suggestion] Money Bonuses

Many people have been complaining that the money system is ineffective and I believe that it has improved but needs one element that would also improve actual gameplay. :arrow: The one I thought of first was getting kills near teammates, this would really promote teamwork as opposed to games...
  6. Brudelas

[BUG/Suggestion] Picking up throwing weapons.

I have found in my escapades two things that annoy me: 1. Suggestion- I think you should be able to take throwing weapons out of dead bodies. 2. BUG- I was a nord and started picking up discarded javelins to throw at some cavalry and then I got a full pack of them, after I died I spawned with...
  7. Brudelas

Semi-Veteran Forumites unite!

Well my friends, it seems a great plague has come upon us. Recently we have seen significantly more Newbish forum goers ruining much discussion with their bad spelling, grammar, and stupid avatars. Us Semi-Veteran forumites need to band together and bring more structure to our lost forum. What...
  8. Brudelas

Python Error.

I'm working on teaching myself python and I've followed Armagan's tutorial and I'm running 2.6 but I get this error... Anyone think they can help? I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious...
  9. Brudelas

Your "What the Crap?" Moment.

Just post something that really took you by surprise, shocked you, or was just plain strange.
  10. Brudelas

Modeler for Hire!

Hello, I've begun to really get into modeling and want to further my skills by working for a mod, I'm not that great but as I make more models I'll start to figure it out a bit more. I've learned through Highelf's tutorials and these are a few of the models I've done. The top and bottom I...
  11. Brudelas

What happened to Calradia 1914?

The title says it all. What the crap happened to Calradia 1914? I was all excited about it and suddenly we never heard from it again. Is there anyone out there who knows the answer?
  12. Brudelas

Edit Mode Help in 1.003

Can someone explain to me edit mode for 1.003?  :!: I think it might be bugged because when I go into edit mode in battle and have no idea but right as I switch a little window pops in to view for a very small fraction of a second then disappears. I would appreciate some help and I know I'm a...
Back
Top Bottom