Search results for query: *

1. Faulty

Are TaleWorlds bad at programming?

I worked with a former TaleWorlds programmer when I was at Paradox and he was very good. He was responsible for the excellent customisable Graphical User Interface system, which allowed mods like TNO to do unique things the base game couldn't.
  2. Faulty

Bannerlord was a grift

Bannerlord is a great game
  3. Faulty

Revenue Farming quest

How much campaign time does it take? I almost tried it but then noped out because if it's like the warband one....no...bigger fish need frying always. +10 relation across the board sounds okay though, if it's castle village.
    When I did it, it was just travelling to 2 villages and clicking "collect revenue" then waiting half a day. The collection gets interrupted half way through by a text option. In total it probably take 3 minutes to complete.
  4. Faulty

Revenue Farming quest

Are you guys picking the a-hole option or something? I've been gaining 10 relations going with the middle option or 20 or 25 going with the bottom one. Or is it just a byproduct of 250+ Charm?

+10 for every notable is also way too much
  5. Faulty

Revenue Farming quest

The new quest Revenue Farming is horrible! A ten point penalty for every notable in the village means I'll never take this quest ever again! The two villages I took taxes from had 4 notables each - that's -80 from relations, the biggest change in relations I've seen in such a short space of...
  6. Faulty

I found the funny

What are you people even complaining about
  7. Faulty

Resolved e1.5.9 - Tier 5 Mercenary Cavalry has worse equipment than Tier 4 Mercenary Horseman

Summary: Tier 4 Mercenary Horseman has a shield, and body armour with 49 points of armour Tier 5 Mercenary Cavalryman loses his shield, and drops to 48 points of armour on his body armour How to Reproduce: Check the Units Encyclopedia Media (Screenshots & Video):
  8. Faulty

Resolved e1.5.9 beta - Low town loyalty can cause negative taxes

Summary: The player has to pay taxes to the town he owns if the loyalty is too low How to Reproduce: Load this save https://www.dropbox.com/s/3t1j30qpp575yp7/low_loyalty_tax_bug_bannerlord.rar Media (Screenshots & Video):
  9. Faulty

What is the next major content after Rebellions?

there should be at least 2X defensive advantage at also missions (I do not know how this will be achieved I hope it will be solved).

Defenders currently get overwhelmed at the gates in my experience, they sit in shield wall formation and get surrounded by the attackers. The defending soldiers inside the shield formation don't contribute.

If soldiers had a bigger bubble around them so melee is spread out more, then attackers would take longer to push through the gate/wall defenders. That would let defending archers shoot into the attackers longer.
  10. Faulty

Map of Calradia 1084 (January 2021)

Hey thanks for your work, I used your map here https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/k34ort/bannerlord_village_resources_map_for_155/

By the way some of the settlement names seem to have been changed (in 1.5.6 at least)

In Aserai:
    Village tied to Ain Baliq castle has been changed from Aiwalitas to Deir Hawa
    Village tied to Hubyar has been changed from Deir Hawa to Waltas
    Another village tied to Hubyar has been changed from Aiwalitas to Liwas
    Village tied to Medeni Castle has changed from Qednar to Qidnar
  11. Faulty

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

they should do something with the clan system too. separate relations for each member is the least thing that should be done.
    I hate this idea. Clans should have their own identity and moving relations from clans to individuals would hurt that. Individuals can die but clans should be almost permanent (barring players going on execution sprees)
  12. Faulty

SP - General Give back the weapons and armour of dead heroes

There is really no need to return the stuff of dead companions automatically.
    What about players who aren't aware of this exploit, like me?
  13. Faulty

By heroes I mean companions haha, the game uses several words for the people you can recruit (heroes, companions, wanderers)
  14. Faulty

Losing heroes hurts already, because we've spent time developing them But it hurts even more to have to pay 100k on new equipment for the replacement! I'd really like it if dead heroes dropped their gear. It could even get random damage prefixes if necessary, at least we'd have something to...
  15. Faulty

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Branch and version are completely separate concepts. Versioning is labelling of source code state for revision control. Branches are part of a mechanism to facilitate simultaneous distinct development efforts on the same source code; i.e. branches themselves do not have versions and versions do not imply branches. Code labelled with any version is static, does not change and if does it enters new version; you always have the exact same code for the same version. Conversely, code under any branch is expected to change as it is the very purpose of having a branch.
    That doesn't seem to be how everyone does things
  16. Faulty

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Wait... I just realized it is very likely that e1.4.1.230030 is not even a version in the first place. It looks suspiciously like a build number, for I doubt they tracked 230030 changes after 1.4.1... If it is indeed build number and 1.4.1 is what they call various versions of their code, it means TW literally does not even do versioning... Wow... This is actually sad.
    The beta branches are presumably release candidates they're letting the public have early access to
  17. Faulty

SP - General Money should have weight

God no what an awful idea
  18. Faulty

When can we receive new contents?

If they don't work on stability then any new content will make the code more complex to fix in future

19. Faulty

When can we receive new contents?

Stability is more important than new content
Back
Top Bottom