Revenue Farming quest

Users who are viewing this thread

The new quest Revenue Farming is horrible!

A ten point penalty for every notable in the village means I'll never take this quest ever again! The two villages I took taxes from had 4 notables each - that's -80 from relations, the biggest change in relations I've seen in such a short space of time.

Please lower the penalty to 1 point per notable in the village. Any higher and it's just not worth the loss of recruitment slots.

Are you guys picking the a-hole option or something? I've been gaining 10 relations going with the middle option or 20 or 25 going with the bottom one. Or is it just a byproduct of 250+ Charm?

Are you guys picking the a-hole option or something? I've been gaining 10 relations going with the middle option or 20 or 25 going with the bottom one. Or is it just a byproduct of 250+ Charm?
it's the option you choose, i thave less than 100 charm and got 10-15 relation gain with the options i pick

+10 for every notable is also way too much
It is fine. By time you can pull the quest off, most people aren't terribly interested in grinding all those quests. I think you need +40 or +60 for full access, depending on ownership, and with four notables that translates to a lot of (individual) +5 relations quests. Maybe it doubles for high-Charm, great, but it is still a lot.

Especially if you want to unlock deep slots for all your connected villages to make sure they have troops available for you.

How much campaign time does it take? I almost tried it but then noped out because if it's like the warband one....no...bigger fish need frying always. +10 relation across the board sounds okay though, if it's castle village.

How much campaign time does it take? I almost tried it but then noped out because if it's like the warband one....no...bigger fish need frying always. +10 relation across the board sounds okay though, if it's castle village.
You can get up to 25 relations with all the notables and it takes maybe two to five days in-game to complete.

When I did it, it was just travelling to 2 villages and clicking "collect revenue" then waiting half a day. The collection gets interrupted half way through by a text option. In total it probably take 3 minutes to complete.

You can get up to 25 relations with all the notables and it takes maybe two to five days in-game to complete.
When I did it, it was just travelling to 2 villages and clicking "collect revenue" then waiting half a day. The collection gets interrupted half way through by a text option. In total it probably take 3 minutes to complete.
Thanks, sounds like a good quest for relations if it for noble troops heavy villages! Just to specify when I say campaign time I mean game days, as in "If I do this how much can the enemy move or recover?". This quest sounds good early or with timing in between wars but 3-5 campaign days is a long time to let the enemy move freely.

Back
Top Bottom