Search results for query: *

• Users: yobbo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Looks beautiful - regrets...

My system just isn't up to the task, not by a long shot... but... I was able to run through the character creator. I enjoyed the flavor text on the cultures, I can see how they relate to the previous (later? I'm a little fuzzy on the time difference as I have tried to avoid "spoilers")...
  2. Request for Tech Support Bible.

The Tech Support Bible is a brilliant idea.  I have a specific request for an addition to that document and perhaps an open-ended request. I would like to know what's available when I enable cheats.    It's been a while since I tried to make bug reports for M&B: WB and a lot has leaked out of...
  3. Fun, but realistic?

I know there are a lot of people on these boards that really know their history... I'm afraid I'm not one of them.  There are two things that seem a little... off... in F&S regarding firearms.  It's bugging me whether these are realistic details or compromises made for playability (or...
  4. So, I messed up the money quest, but merciless???

I got the cache of money quest... in which I'm to go to a town and give the password to get a cache of money back to a warlord. The password was given as a hint  (What did richelieu (sp?) engrave on the guns?).  I didn't stop some random noble to ask the question, so I didn't have even a random...
  5. Bug or feature - Dishonorable bounty hunters

I was traveling with 9 companions and about 25 other people in V 9.0.  I was jumped by dishonorable bounty hunters. I and my companions were able to defeat them... but the rest of my small army disappeared.  Is this an intentional feature or is it a side-effect of only allowing companions to...
  6. Price "Lord" prisoners. Now what? :-)

Haven't played this mod long but I am quite enjoying it. I was playing as an unaligned mexican. I decided to jump the Price gang.  They were fairly weak and didn't have any base of operations.  When I started on them there were three "lords".  I captured Price right away.  I noticed that I...
  7. Will there be an option to purchase Warband directly from Taleworlds?

Tried to find the right Forum for this question... this seems closest.    Will there be an option to purchase Warband directly from Taleworlds the way  I was able to purchase M&B from Taleworlds?
  8. Buying the game and switching computers

I will buy this game.  It's a blast and I feel honored to have been able to help with the beta testing. I also plan to buy a new computer in a couple of weeks or a month, soon after the release of Warband.  Will it be easy to switch the game to the new computer from my current one or should I...
  9. Totals for Castle garrison in garrison screen.

It's a bit late in the game to ask for this, but it would be a nice bit of chrome. In the screen that you go to when you "station a garrison" in a castle, the castle's troops are listed on the left and your troops are listed on the right.  There is a (x/y) after your troops indicating x -...
  10. What does SP do for .801?

Do the single player testers just install .801, or is there going to be a corresponding single player binary for .801?
  11. Is recognition too easy?

I have been testing the independent kingdom route.  I have been recognized by other kings with a right to rule of only 5. They were at war with their neighbors and probably "weren't really paying attention", but that seems like a low score for recognition to me.  Am I being unreasonable?
  12. formation depth

I like the current single player battle command interface. It is getting more sophisticated. I like that one can assign different types of troops to more than just infantry, archers and cavalry. But... I would like to be able to create two lines, or three lines deep with infantry to stop a...
  13. A couple of ideas around Companion Ministers (independant kingdom)

Each companion has a personality which is sort of sketched out.  They definitely want you to do something (as laid out in their response to "will you support me as king?").  If they are installed as minister I would like to see them have some minor affect on the kingdom in the direction...
  14. Reporting RGL errors.

What data should I collect to make a good RGL error bug report?
  15. hmm... 61 days... Noone joined Player's Supporters

it's only 61 days into the game, but... ReproMan has conquered the Rhodoks (I cheated his relation with *several* Rhodok lords to 100) and has been recognized by all the other reindeer, er Kings as legitimate (or not worth attacking yet anyway).    Rhodok Lords have begun to respawn in other...
  16. Trouble uploading savegame

I have been uploading savegames to BugTracker by using the add attachment feature.  It's been very handy.  Now, there is a savegame which I cannot upload.  I identify it, hit upload,  the status line at the bottom says  "Sending request to bugs.taleworlds.com..." then it says "done", but the...
  17. village farmers taking prisoners

I notice that village farmers will take prisoners after a combat.  Does this do anything for the villages or is it just sort of a side effect of combat resolution?
  18. Forest Bandits downgrade to Swadia Recruits

Okay, I actually *like* that Forest Bandits can upgrade to Recruit status, but they are taking a hit to do so, becoming substantially weaker and forgetting things. :-) a semi random sample from the statistics: Forest Bandit    13  6  5  7    PS1  PD4    weapons skills 90 Swadian recruit ...
  19. Feasts in an independent kingdom

If a player establishes an independent kingdom, will it have feasts as the established kingdoms do?
  20. Extra morale?

I have a lord who carving his kingdom out of the carcass of the Rhodok Kingdom. I've had trouble with troops deserting... Troops that I have been recruiting from my (former Rhodok) fiefs. On the Quests/Reports/View Party Morale page  I see something I haven't noticed before Extra morale for...
Back
Top Bottom