Bug or feature - Dishonorable bounty hunters

Users who are viewing this thread

I was traveling with 9 companions and about 25 other people in V 9.0.  I was jumped by dishonorable bounty hunters.
I and my companions were able to defeat them... but the rest of my small army disappeared.  Is this an intentional feature or is it a side-effect of only allowing companions to defend against DBHs?

It's... offputting.

Its an unfortunate bug.  It has been fixed for the next version (which will be out in a week or so).

You can avoid this by boosting your scouting skill and choosing to fight ambushers with your full army.

You may take it as a high compliment that an utter newcomer to the mod played to that point and expected things to just work. :smile:  Thanks to the 1866 mod team.

yellowmosquito said:
Its an unfortunate bug.  It has been fixed for the next version (which will be out in a week or so).

You can avoid this by boosting your scouting skill and choosing to fight ambushers with your full army.

That didn't fix it.

1. You're a necro.
2. You're wrong.
It's fixed -- kinda. Now the soldiers won't disappear; The list will be turned upside down and the ones eligible for upgrade to next tier will lose the option to be upgraded, but they won't disappear.

Captured Joe said:
1. You're a necro.
2. You're wrong.
It's fixed -- kinda. Now the soldiers won't disappear; The list will be turned upside down and the ones eligible for upgrade to next tier will lose the option to be upgraded, but they won't disappear.

Damn..I thought I had that all corrected.  In order to reorder the troops, I had to remove them from the player's army and then re-add them.  I didn't realize that their "upgrade ready" status would be removed if I did that.  I also did not realize I was messing up the order.  :oops:

Back
Top Bottom