Search results for query: *

1. regwilliam

MP dying real fast

same hopefully sometime in the future they will reintroduce battle mode and the player amount will be upped
  2. regwilliam

Battle mode ?

Will battle mode or a single life with large numbers be a thing or not in bannerlord has there been any comment by the devs regarding it ?
  3. regwilliam

More official servers, please! Big Clans cant play properly.

Battle server that can host 100-200 people please
  4. regwilliam

SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

hows the work going ? :smile:
  5. regwilliam

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Are they any youtube videos showing step by step instructions on how to install the script for people like me who just want to use it to make mods more smooth and don't get all the tech language ? OR can anyone write out step by step instructions?
  6. regwilliam

SP Medieval [WB] 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans - La Relance (Hundred Years War Submod)

Glitch report
    so I got promoted to archer sergeant and when me and my 7 men are told to go attack nearby bandits they will stop following orders and when the enemy is within 50 meters they will immediately run to the edge of the map and leave the battle so its me vs 15+ bandits to fight xD

40E70804E844DDBC8C9B23DD87AAEC52E025F7D9

DBCFA2D0F4EC6F4325492144773723C5F13E42F7

7. regwilliam

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Are they any youtube videos showing step by step instructions on how to install the script for people like me who just want to use it to make mods more smooth and don't get all the tech language ?
  8. regwilliam

Bug Reporting HQ

Got a problem i after i got a notification that the jihadist has been defeated my army on the map dissappared and i cant move anywhere or attack anyone or be attacked by anyone nor can i enter city's

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/425980860091049332/362DD2DC9F48E488DE1EC0480FA9937DD05CF627/ my army should be standing next to the tree but i cant see them or do anything please help i really dont want to start a new game.
  9. regwilliam

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

yea i am also worry about if i can play this mod well enough with my **** computer
  10. regwilliam

I am of Nobel Italian blood
  11. regwilliam

dinnerblaster said:
    16th Century war and Gekokujo are the best ones I know, though as their names suggest, they take place in the 1500's instead of the Napoleonic period. I guess 1776 American revolution, Twilight of the Sun King and M&B: With fire & Sword are your best calls then.

What draws me to doc's mod, however, is that it's not all warfare and fighting, but more of a sandbox roleplaying, which I miss in every current mod. For that unique reason I believe nothing can ever truly replace, or even fully embrace for, the experience we're getting with L'Aigle. Not on Warband at least.

Also, I dare to say that L'Aigle is the first time ever in M&B history when characters look more like actual humans rather than Thunderbirds dolls.

Hey i get where you are coming from i hope L'aigle is going to be a beast of a mod and such. But no one has played this yet so you cant just go saying*For that unique reason I believe nothing can ever truly replace, or even fully embrace for, the experience we're getting with L'Aigle*. For all we know *and im crossing my finger* L'aigle could turn out bad. Am before anyone goes on saying i hate the mod or im bashing it . I am looking forward to this mod and i hope its the best mod ever made in history but dont go and over hype it. An example is Rome 2 if anyone had said before it came out that it was going to suck everyone would have called you crazy but it did and we all have broken hearts.
  12. regwilliam

55th_Col_Armbresker said:
    Just wondering will we be able to make our own regiments i know there are some mods were you can make your own custom faction tree like in 16th century mod ect. So i was just wondering if this can be done with regiments because im sure some of us looking foward to this mod are in regiments and would like to make our regiments from MM or NW to appear in this mod or even just to make up a completly new regiments. Example Italian soldier wearing a british shako and a spainish uniform with a french musket. Now im sure to people who like the realism of this mod that kind of unit would seem like a abomination of history. But idk i think it would help make your army/regiment feel like its yours and not just a generic faction unit that all look the same now i know that there is a **** ton of units in this mod but at some point you are not really going to care if you send 100 french troops against 100 english troops. But if we had custom regiments/faction troops it would help make you feel your men are yours. It could be just as tiny as changing the units uniform color or what they are called. If this has been talked about in the past i apologize if this has been talked about in the past but its late and i really dont feel like going though the last 1000 pages to find it. Plus even if it has some new comments or ideas for this will not kill anyone. :smile:

At the point of seeming annoying im just putting this up again
  13. regwilliam

Just wondering will we be able to make our own regiments i know there are some mods were you can make your own custom faction tree like in 16th century mod ect. So i was just wondering if this can be done with regiments because im sure some of us looking foward to this mod are in regiments and would like to make our regiments from MM or NW to appear in this mod or even just to make up a completly new regiments. Example Italian soldier wearing a british shako and a spainish uniform with a french musket. Now im sure to people who like the realism of this mod that kind of unit would seem like a abomination of history. But idk i think it would help make your army/regiment feel like its yours and not just a generic faction unit that all look the same now i know that there is a **** ton of units in this mod but at some point you are not really going to care if you send 100 french troops against 100 english troops. But if we had custom regiments/faction troops it would help make you feel your men are yours. It could be just as tiny as changing the units uniform color or what they are called. If this has been talked about in the past i apologize if this has been talked about in the past but its late and i really dont feel like going though the last 1000 pages to find it. Plus even if it has some new comments or ideas for this will not kill anyone. :smile:

14. regwilliam

NW Completed The GCG Official NW linebattle

Regiment Name:55th Unit
    Regiment Leader: 55th_Col_Armbresker
    Leader's Steam: 55th_Col_Armbresker
    Estimated Attendance: 20
    Troop Type/s: Inf
  15. regwilliam

NW Completed FG Linebattle Events (Wednesday)

Regiment Name: 55th Unit
    Leaders Steam:55th_Col_Armbresker
    Amount of men: 22
    You have read the rules and agree to adhere to them? yes sir
  16. regwilliam

NW Completed 4e FFL NA Sunday and Monday linebattles! Signups open!

Regiment Name: 55th Unit
    Estimated attendance: 27
    Desired class(cav, arty, etc.): Cav, Arty,Skrim, and Inf
    Days attending: Sunday
    Regiment Leader: 55th_Col_Armbresker
    Secondary Contact: 55th_LtCol_Napoleon
Back
Top Bottom