Search results for query: *

• Users: ArchieDuke
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ArchieDuke

SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Warhammer 40,000: Frostfall

Set on the Sub-Arctic Frontier World of Hyperborea Prime, after the Great Rift had tore the Galaxy Asunder. Fight alongside stranded Imperial Guard forces, or crush them and claim Hyperborea for the Ruinous Powers of Chaos. Join the Cadian Shock Troopers, Vostroyan First Born, Valhallan Ice...
  2. ArchieDuke

OSP Sci-Fi 3D Art ArchieDuke's Dieselpunk OSP!

Hello! Got something new for you fellers to sink your teeth into, something with a more Dieselpunk aesthetic to get you guys started. Please give the folks mentioned credit! - CREDITS - -IYI-O-R-T- for his Steam Punk mutant skin textures Hinkel for the late 19th century military tunic...
  3. ArchieDuke

OSP Sci-Fi 3D Art ArchieDuke's Cyberpunk OSP

-===================================- Hello! Well, looks like another mod liquidation! This time I was working on a cyberpunk/sci-fi mod, set on a distant human colony with corporations taking the place of regular warring factions. Anyway! I hope you enjoy! DM if you want the source and/or...
  4. ArchieDuke

OSP Fantasy 3D Art ArchieDuke's Sci-Fi/Fantasy OSP

-===================================- Hello! I've compiled a megapack of resources from a Kenshi/Dune inspired mod which I've decided to liquidate. Included are resources for alien races, Arabic themed factions, Etruscan themed factions, some cybernetic type stuff, and lots of other things you...
  5. ArchieDuke

OSP Fantasy World Map The Archduke Of Hell's Fantasy Maps

Hello! These are some maps I had intended to use for side projects, but I've decided to liquidate them for parts to be used in other mods, unfortunately I could not find a use for the maps thus I've decided to release them as open source, so please feel free to use them, all I ask in return is...
  6. ArchieDuke

SP Dark Ages Fantasy [WB] Nordland

Nordland - a M&B: Warband Fantasy Viking Epic! The Story In the early days of Nordland, it was ruled by a mighty Empire that worshipped the Norse gods. But after many years of constant war with a foreign empire, the land was ravaged. Torn assunder by foreign raiders and armies, it was weak and...
  7. ArchieDuke

Development Block

I have two blocks in development that need to be solved, one is related to banners, and another is related to village icons. Problem 1: I want to add a some new kingdom banners to my mod, but I don't know how to add them to the game. Problem 2: When ever one of the villages I have added to my...
  8. ArchieDuke

SP Native Musket Era [WB] Call of the Kings

Call of the Kings! CotK will take the player to the early age of Gunpowder in Calradia! Features: - 30+ New Items - 97+ Companions mod - Advanced Orders (volley-fire, Spear Bracing, etc) - Firearms - 60+ New Units (all made by me!) - New Backstory Options (some made by me!) - PBOD - Split...
Back
Top Bottom